* Author Topic: Has anyone had successful IvF with own eggs in their 40s?  (Read 4253 times)

0 Members

Offline Mees_2020

modify
Has anyone had successful IvF with own eggs in their 40s?
« Reply #20 on: 11/03/20, 16:56 »
Hi Heidi, maybe you want to search in pubmed. Or just type in google like i did: pubmed life birth rate ivf 40 autologous

For instance, this link https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6778420/ goes to a study that aims to determine predictive factors for live birth after IVF with autologous oocytes in women over 40 years of age. It's a big study and will give a little bit insight when looking at bigger numbers. If you look at Results and table 1... I find it useful and look at a few of those bigger studies.

Good luck to you to!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

I'm 42 and searching out fertility clinics with good results of OE. Although I live in London I'm looking to go abroad for value and comprehensive attention.

Which doctors and clinics do you recommend for IV with OE? From reading through the forums I gather Serum was very good for over 40s using own egg but the chief embryologist passed away in 2017 so things have not been the same.

Would be grateful for recommendations.

Thanks.

Offline Pinkdog101

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #22 on: 11/07/20, 23:40 »
    Hi All,

Also looking for recommendations on good clinics for OE, like Delectable_Sunshine.

I'm 41 and in France, but happy to travel.

Any recommendations much appreciated! Thank you

modify
    « Reply #23 on: 12/07/20, 10:26 »
    Hopefully we'll get more info soon.

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #24 on: 16/07/20, 13:12 »
    I am happy with Invicta clinics, myself I know a few ladies who are 40+ who had successful 1st and 2nd IVF OE protocols with them. Hope this helps x