* Author Topic: Immunes testing how often?  (Read 413 times)

0 Members

Offline lollypop3

• busby
modify
Immunes testing how often?
« on: 24/03/20, 12:05 »
Hi ladies,

I wonder if you could help me.  I am currently 8+3 weeks pregnant.  I had my immunes tested before TX and after my BFP the results of the immunes required me to have intralipids on two occasions.  I was asked to repeat the immunes again last week which I did.  The results have came back normal and there was no need for intralipids.  However, I've been asked to retest the immunes again in 3 weeks time.  Does anyone know how long I need to keep retesting my immunes during pregnancy?  I thought as the last results were normal I wouldn't need to do this again.  The cost of the immunes are £850 which is breaking my bank balance each time.  Any advice would be most welcome?  Thanks X

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline kittykat76

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1 on: 24/03/20, 20:01 »
    Think it depends on the clinic- argc test immunes until well into pg, I never had mine tested in pg I just took the prescribed drugs until 12wks. Beyond 12wks Im not really sure there is need for the immunes just blood thinners if you have clotting probs or just asprin if not.... so based on that I personally wouldn't re-test as you will be almost at that stage

Offline lollypop3

• busby
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 25/03/20, 18:48 »
    Thanks Kittykat,

Iím with the ARGC, I spoke to one of the Drs today. She said test again in 3 weeks and if all normal again then u should be ok. One of the nurses said they could test me up to 34 weeks which is ridiculous unless the results show elevated levels. I think Iíll do one more test and hopefully that will be it. X