* Author Topic: Suggestions for Clinic Abroad for Donor Egg Treatment  (Read 1071 times)

0 Members

Offline gumdrops

Hi,

Me and my partner are thinking of going abroad for our next cycle of donor egg/own sperm treatment in the future (whenever that may be given the way things are at the minute).  I know it won't be for a long time but I'm sure like a lot of ladies will understand having a plan makes me feel better  :)

Does anybody have any thoughts on which clinics to use or that I can do a bit of research into? I have been looking into Reprofit and I have also heard good things about Gennet and a lot of ladies seem to be going to Spain. Any advice/experiences good or bad would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Gumdrops  :)

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline snowdropwood

modify
    Suggestions for Clinic Abroad for Donor Egg Treatment
    « Reply #1 on: 25/03/20, 18:30 »
    Hi - I was having E/D treatment in the UK until all cancelled .

I had researched a bit . Portugal is one of a very few countries ( including UK ) whose egg donors are not anonymous, just mentioning if that is a factor for you.   Almost all others will use anonymous egg donors as that is the law in most other countries. x

Offline gumdrops

modify
    « Reply #2 on: 26/03/20, 07:24 »
    Hi Snowdropwood,

Thank you for your reply.

I did wonder about that, thank you for that information.  I am going to do a bit of research today.

Gumdrops x

Offline tanda

modify
    « Reply #3 on: 26/03/20, 07:49 »
    Hi Gumdrops I can recommend Miracle IVF in Nicosia in North Cyprus, we just returned on Saturday. Treatment is quite cheap compared to others as North Cyprus is very cheap for hotels, food etc. We paid 5000 euros for donor egg IVF plus about 1700 for freezing and drugs after for one month.
    By the way dont get confused with Team Miracle, they are not the same clinic (husband and wife team now split).
    Good luck in your search.

Offline gumdrops

modify
    « Reply #4 on: 26/03/20, 12:59 »
    Hi Tanda,

Thank you for your message.

I will have a look into that clinic too.  I have been looking at Zlin, which also seems quite popular.  I think with our experience with UK clinic, abroad is the way to go next.

Good luck with your cycle  :)

Gumdrops.

Offline gumdrops

modify
    « Reply #5 on: 26/03/20, 13:00 »
    Snowdrop, sorry to hear your cycle was cancelled.  Good luck for your future cycle x

Offline tanda

modify
    « Reply #6 on: 26/03/20, 13:14 »
    Thanks Gumdrop, we currently have a bfp just waiting to see how it progresses 🙂.

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #7 on: 26/03/20, 14:00 »
    @tanda - amasing news, congrats

Offline Sunburn 007

modify
    « Reply #8 on: 26/03/20, 14:56 »
    Hello. Recommendation for Zlin in Czech republic.  Very upfront and honest clinic and will do there utmost to get you preganant.
    I am due baby tomorrow from my cycle last July with them and cant rate them enough.
    There is also a zlin board on this site with a group of ladies cycling or had babies with them too you can have a look at.

Offline gumdrops

modify
    « Reply #9 on: 27/03/20, 07:41 »
    Hi Sunburn,

Thank you.  I am really liking the idea of Zlin.  Is there plenty around to do near clinic too?

Thanks x