* Author Topic: Have you heard from your clinic recently?  (Read 2102 times)

0 Members

Offline shoegals

modify
Have you heard from your clinic recently?
« Reply #10 on: 5/05/20, 13:45 »
I am with IB too and they just opened up last week. The real problem is the travel isn't it. Like when will we be able to go and when we are will we have to self isolate when we return?

Hugs to everyone here, we are in a rotten position as our clinic is abroad, however I do feel lucky no one I know close to me has gotten this rotten virus!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline hkd

modify
    « Reply #11 on: 8/05/20, 09:22 »
    Love Lucy, I feel exactly the same here. I built my hopes up too high and found out that Spain had extended lockdown again until 24 or 25th. Goodbye to another cycle..

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #12 on: 9/05/20, 08:51 »
    Sending hugs to you all too. It is difficult and so many questions like Shoegals said. There are flights scheduled to Alicante from the Midlands around the end of June which is what I initially thought weíd aim for with the clinic now open, but we donít know if the flight will actually go ahead, if so how will isolation work, will we have to isolate there before treatment, will we have isolate when we come home?

Hotels are still closed so it may have to be a trip there and back in one day but that just sounds so stressful to me.

So many unknowns make this still feel like itís going to be a while still

Xx

Offline ZC

modify
    « Reply #13 on: 9/05/20, 22:41 »
    Clinic was in touch
    They require covid test gloves mask etc. No idea how the covid test works. But it says at the clinic. And Ä120. Presume on arrival.

Iím back to thinking Aug Sept now

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #14 on: 10/05/20, 12:25 »
    Oh wow so you have to pay the Ä120 for the test and protective gear? We havenít been told anything like that from IB yet. I think it will be Sept time too and it just feels so far away. Anxiously waiting to see what todayís update is from Boris to see if thereís any mention of whatís happening with travel

Offline ZC

modify
    « Reply #15 on: 10/05/20, 20:48 »
    Test is Ä120 and just been advised I have to wear gloves and mask. At this stage I would wear a full hazmat suit if they wanted.

I am in Southern Ireland so similar restrictions for travel. Waiting waiting. Tempted to book same day flights July 1st. But I read that Ryan air wonít resume flying until Ďat least Julyí

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #16 on: 8/06/20, 19:44 »
    Hi all, checking in to see if anyone has any updates or any plans going ahead?x

Offline ZC

modify
    « Reply #17 on: 8/06/20, 22:45 »
    Yes. FET tentatively scheduled for late July.

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #18 on: 9/06/20, 07:49 »
    Thatís great ZC, whatís the travel situation looking like for you? Have you booked a flight and accommodation? Weíve been considering aiming for August but wasnít sure if that was being too ambitious...iím hoping not if youíre managing to get there at the end of July xx

Offline ZC

modify
    « Reply #19 on: 9/06/20, 14:10 »
    I messaged the hotel. Mid July to open. And flights are changeable so I booked some for end July. But Iíve already changed them to the week after due to my daft cycle going haywire.
    Flights are available from here from 1st July. But only for essential travel. So I might just push this to September or maybe August too.
    But Spain is opening end of June and they are on track.