* Author Topic: May / June 2020 cycle buddies  (Read 4249 times)

0 Members

Offline Sharry

• Saviour of the Volunteer Team's Combined Sanities
  • Volunteer
modify
May / June 2020 cycle buddies
« on: 2/05/20, 04:25 »
A new thread for all you ladies having treatment in May/ June 2020

Please read the FAQ here: https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=209838.0

^goodluck^ 

Happy Chatting ^gossip^

^fairydust^

Name    Treatment       Stimming        EC           ET      Test Date    Outcome

^hugme^ Honorary Members ^hugme^

If you want to be added please let me know  :)

Sharry xx

^fairydust^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline xZoeSx

modify
    « Reply #1 on: 9/05/20, 19:39 »
    Hoping to start FET #2 ASAP. I had a chemical in April following an FET. Waiting on blood test results then protocol if any changes need to happen....fingers crossed I can start soon

Offline Harry2604

modify
    « Reply #2 on: 15/05/20, 23:49 »
    Iím also waiting to start FET, hopefully next few days. Everything is set up but my clinic is in Prague and I have to have a negative corona virus test to go, and at present this isnít available in UK without symptoms. Donít know what to do really, hoping they will roll out more testing before Iím due to go 😳

Online Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 16/05/20, 07:51 »
    Good morning ladies, I hope you donít mind me joining.
    As with all of you my FET was rudely interrupted by Covid in april. Prior to that I had two failed downregs so I was just waiting for my period to start again. This is our last remaining frostie (had 3 in total, second one resulted in daughter now 2 years old)
    Anyhow, Iím hoping to start soon though Iíve not seen my clinic on HFEAís list of clinics with licence to start operating again.
    On top of that Iím currently going through a CP which is a shock in itself as I have never in my life managed to get pregnant spontaneously. Period was due on Thursday (12 dpo) and I tested yesterday just for ďfunĒ. I never thought Iíd see a second line but I did even though it was quite faint. Funny thing is that I didnít feel the slightest joy about it. Years and years of ttc taught me not to get my hopes up. I did another test this morning and the line is even fainter so Iím sure itís a CP. the last CP I had (following a FET) was exactly 2 years ago, to the day.
    Anyway, sorry to be rambling on.

Good luck Zoe, I hope you get to start soon and Iím sorry about your CP in April. It really sucks.

Harry - what a nightmare?!! Is it the requirement of the Prague clinic to have negative Covid test or is it that of the Czech Republic?

Xxx

Offline xZoeSx

modify
    « Reply #4 on: 16/05/20, 20:28 »
    Hello all,

It's nice to see some others on here now!

I got the go ahead yesterday from my consultant. I have to start BCP on day 1 of my period, then day 19 start down reg. It is looking like late June transfer, possibly early July!

😁

Offline DW39

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #5 on: 17/05/20, 10:29 »
    Hi all - hope it's ok to join. After about a year of waiting we are back on the bandwagon and doing our 5th IVF. We have bloods on Monday to determine the protocol (depending on my AMH) and then if all is well start end May/beginning of June on a short protocol.

Last time I wrote on this site was back in 2017 when I did my first IVF which resulted in a MMC at 10 weeks. Have just been a lurker since then!!

Primatin - sorry to hear about your CP. It's so odd how after years of trying suddenly things can happen naturally. We had the same thing happen to us. After years of nothing, suddenly a natural pregnancy. Unfortunately even though my bloods at 5-6 weeks were doubling, it ended up being a live ectopic which ruptured and I was rushed in for emergency surgery to remove the tube. That was a pretty traumatic time especially as we finally thought it was our time and to add injury to insult, it was my second ectopic so now I have no tubes for anything to even happen again naturally .

Anyway 6 months later we have become more determined to keep trying so here we are. Good luck everyone. After the last few months it is nice to be able to focus on something positive again.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Online Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #6 on: 17/05/20, 11:42 »
    Oh DW, Iím so sorry to hear about your ectopic. How awful for you :( How many weeks did it rupture at? Iím only asking because my mum had an ectopic when she was 40 and Iím worried in case this is an ectopic rather than a CP. still no period and Iíd have thought i would have had it by now. It was due on Thursday - I know still early days.

Good luck with your blood test tomorrow. Which clinic are you with?

Great news you can start soon Zoe xxx

Offline snowdropwood

modify
    « Reply #7 on: 17/05/20, 13:17 »
    hi - I hope it is OK to join - was going to post on E/D , DD but they can be v quiet.  I had DD IVF cancelled during Clovid shut down . I had failed IVFs last year, am single and 43 and moved clinic this year to start ED IVF .   The Donor has just started treatment now and the sperm is frozen.  I am understandably anxious but I have the sense of keeping going one step at a time, everything is exaserbated by he Clovid situation too and the extra precautions at the clinics I guess - good luck all x

Offline DW39

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #8 on: 17/05/20, 13:19 »
    Hi Pritamin. I had my bloods which were at 5-6  weeks and were doubling and was on my way to have the scan at 8 weeks when it ruptured (how ironic!).

Have you tested again since the first two tests you mentioned? If it is negative I doubt it will be an ectopic. When I had my first ectopic (which wasnt live) I had no positive at the time my period was due but then tested positive about a week later (after what was like a mini period). Many ectopics (when they are not live) release HCG later. Maybe you should test again if you can bear to? It may give you some peace of mind if nothing else.

I am at the Lister in London for this round. What about you?

Good news indeed Zoe! Must be a relief to get started again.

Harry - is there anyway to have a private C-19 test? I know you can privately do the antibody test I think maybe for about £195 but am not sure if you are do a current C-19 yet?

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Online Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #9 on: 17/05/20, 14:17 »
    Hi snowdrop, welcome! what is DD? I take it ED is egg donor..?

Thanks for your response DW, Iíve not done a test since the initial two. If I donít have my period today and my BBT doesnít drop tomorrow morning suggesting period on the way, Iíll do another one.