* Author Topic: May / June 2020 cycle buddies  (Read 5466 times)

0 Members

Offline snowdropwood

modify
May / June 2020 cycle buddies
« Reply #60 on: 24/06/20, 22:36 »
HI DW39, I am sorry, it sounds like you have tested early but that you feel you know ...it is always sad in my experience. However I agree about  having a way forward to focus on , one step at a time , a direction and plan. I hope that you can rest a bit after everything before moving forward with your plan , thank you for all your well wishing too xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #61 on: 28/06/20, 12:46 »
    I知 really sorry to hear that you had a BFN but sounds like you were quietly preparing yourself for this news and already have a plan to move forward. I知 very similar to you and like to leave things behind and try to focus on the next steps.
    Still it is disappointing and devastating news so be sure to cry your heart out if you feel like it. Sending you lots of love xxxx

Afm - going for a scan on Tuesday to check lining. I have a feeling it won稚 be as straightforward as it should be and I値l be delayed yet again but we値l see

Offline Ducky1

modify
    « Reply #62 on: 28/06/20, 16:13 »
    DW39 so sorry to hear about the BFN. Wishing you all the best for the next steps in your journey. xx

Snowdropwood hope the first day of your new cycle has gone ok

Pritamin good luck with the scan on Tues. I have the lining scan on Thursday, it will have only been 9 days on the oestrogen so I知 not sure if we will be ready for a transfer date

Offline snowdropwood

modify
    « Reply #63 on: 30/06/20, 23:09 »
    HI again , just to say I have started on buserelin  injection which is fine and taking noristerone too.  A few things on my mind ....thinking how long (minimum) could be between FET if things are not successful, and the donor issues / grief / at times even doubts come and go and but I feel they have to come up and be processed  - today seeing how similar my sisters young children look to her and as she did as a child brings up painful feelings which are probably grief. I asked the lab about the blastocycts and they confirmed there was no way of knowing how many / which are genetically normal without PGS testing. 

So one step at a time, hoping there are no more lockdowns and more sunny days , take care all xx

Offline Ducky1

modify
    « Reply #64 on: 2/07/20, 12:14 »
    Pritamin how did your scan go?

Snowdropwood hope you are getting on ok with downreg

DW39 hope you are doing ok and keeping yourself busy with plans for your next steps x

I致e had my lining scan and we are ready for transfer. Will probably be end of next week but I知 just waiting for confirmation of a date. X

Offline xZoeSx

modify
    « Reply #65 on: 2/07/20, 20:55 »
    Hi ladies, I had my lining scan today. 8.4mm and transfer booked for 13th July which means OTD will be my 30th birthday!

Offline DW39

modify
    « Reply #66 on: 2/07/20, 22:04 »
    Hi all thanks for all your well wishes. We had our follow up consultation today and will be going again in a few months and go straight to donor sperm with OE. After 7 years of trying, 5 IVFs and multiple FETs, we are at peace that we have done everything in our power to make this happen with DH sperm and OE - but it wasn't meant to be for us. Something needs to change so we can start to move forward and we just want to be parents so we will continue our journey on this new path and be grateful for what we do have.

Am very excited to hear about everyone else. Fab news Ducky you are ready! How are you feeling? Hope you have some nice plans after transfer.

Snowdrop - great you have already started your new protocol. Fingers crossed this works so you can start to use all those beautiful blasts you have on ice.

Zoe - lining sounds perfect. Yay for your transfer date too and here's wishing you a great birthday present!!

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #67 on: 3/07/20, 19:00 »
    Snowdrop - sending you lots of love. I can imagine your feeling. Be sure to make way to them as that痴 part of the process too.xxx to answer your question, when I had a chemical with FET. I had to wait for my next period (not the one that started as soon as I stopped progesterone) and I was good to go again.

Zoe - good news on lining. Otd on your birthday!! ^pray^

DW - I知 glad you have a plan in place and that you made peace with all what has happened to you. Like you say, the most important thing is for you and your DH to be parents and spoil that little baby of yours rotten :)

AFM - scan went well on Tuesday, I have triple lining and scan is booked in for Tuesday and I managed to book acupuncture for pre and post transfer. I did a that with all my transfers.