* Author Topic: Kings Fertility vs IVF London  (Read 184 times)

0 Members

Offline Bec1981

• Un-Ranked
modify
Kings Fertility vs IVF London
« on: 12/05/20, 12:40 »
Hello everyone,

Iíve been reading posts on here for a while now, this is my first post.

I am looking for experiences with either IVF London in Borehamwood or Kings Fertility. We have very good feelings from initial consults both with Dr Batwala at IVFL and Dr Sarris at Kings. Out only identified issues are my low ovarian reserve (AMH 0.4 when last checked, AFC 4-7). We had 3 cycles at Herts & Essex, all high dose stims short protocol, and theyíve more or less advised they canít really help any further. Do we are looking to move ahead with another clinic. I narrowed it down to Kings and IVF London, and in the current situation have only been able to have a telephone consult with them. Both are suggesting mild dose stims with some slight variation. Personality wise they are very different, Dr Sarris was very technical and discussed lots of options and made it sound like a lot will be up to what we want to do. Dr Batwala was very warm and a lot more catahoricsl at sdvusongbwhat he would do with us. They are opposite ends of the spectrum price wise, Kings have incredibly affordable packages that include things like blasto culture, embryoscope and blood monitoring. IVF London are expensive and every little thing is chargeable. 10 days later I am no closer to deciding on who we should go with, so Iím hoping for othersí insight into their experiences.

Thanks in advance!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline indemnity

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Kings Fertility vs IVF London
    « Reply #1 on: 3/07/20, 16:48 »
    I had my NHS ICSI attempt with Kings Fertility. It did not work - out of 5 mature eggs 2 did not survive the ICSI process (result I havenít had in other clinic). 3 did not fertilise at all (again, not something I experienced in other clinics). My view is that they used standard protocols and donít really look into each patient in great detail. The location is great and the building is new but this is where all the positives ended for me. We had to request a meeting following unsuccessful cycle (something they should have offered themselves). I subsequently found a few reviews which I wish saw before I went there. Perhaps this is how they treat NHS patients and private patients get a better/more attentive treatment?