* Author Topic: 8 weeks pregnant and bleeding  (Read 857 times)

0 Members

modify
8 weeks pregnant and bleeding
« Reply #10 on: 2/09/19, 17:42 »
Yeyyyyyy iam so happy, been thinking of u all day!!
Iam really pleased little one cooking away nicely and scaring and keeping u on ur toes already  ;D u will be feeling so much better in urself and relaxed are u? Honestly donít be suprised if it happens again as like I say happened to me 7.11,17weeks and heavy, awww so pleased for u I really am, will have to try find u on the boards and follow ur pregnancy journey, watch what ur doing and take it easy xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline sproglett1

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #11 on: 2/09/19, 17:52 »
    Thank you so much 😊 I will be rooting for you on your treatment cycle, you got this! 😘

I need to try and stay calm if it happens again!! They still canít find any reason for the bleeding, which is crazy! lots of love x

modify
    « Reply #12 on: 2/09/19, 18:17 »
    Aww thank you I have my scan on 18th and inject on 19th currently taking the pill til 18th as iam donating my eggs aswell as cycling myself so busy matching our AF up

Yea if u hold out and expect it to happen then it mite not be as much as a shock for u, shame we go thru all of this and still canít enjoy the early days til things settled down, they never did find out why it happened to me either just put it down to ivf and ďone of them thingsĒ
    Goodluck
    X Kelly X

Offline sproglett1

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #13 on: 12/07/20, 09:55 »
    Hello,

I just wanted to update this thread as I know when I was suffering from pregnancy bleeding I would find 100ís of threads but then you never found out what happened. It might seem irrelevant but it might give someone else going through something similar some hope 🤞🏼

After my second bleed at 8 weeks, I bled almost every week, the largest coming at 17+2. I lost so much blood they thought I may need a transfusion and told me I may have to be transferred to the labour suit as they thought I was miscarrying. It was honestly the hardest thing I have ever dealt with. Every time it happened, I was scanned and baby was absolutely fine. They had no idea where the bleeding was coming from, they thought it could be an ectropian, SCH or miscarriage. During my hospital stay at 17weeks I had my cervix checked and they found a lesion on my cervix, the consultant was worried it could be cancerous, so I had to make the decision to have a biopsy 😨 luckily this came back clear! From that point on, I had no more bleeds and our baby kept growing perfectly ☺️

I gave birth to my baby boy on 26th March 2020 after 4 years of infertility treatments and a nightmare first 20 weeks. I obviously donít do things by halves as my baby arrived in the middle of a global pandemic at the start of lock down 🙈 but I wouldnít change it for the world.

I hope updating this thread gives some other ladies struggling, some hope, that even when things seem hopeless, its not always the outcome you think x