* Author Topic: Planning to get pregnant. The best center of fertility treatments.  (Read 1076 times)

0 Members

Offline barbara09

• Un-Ranked
Good evening,
Iím planning to get pregnant. lím 44 years old. Me and my husband desire to have a baby, so we need advice where and which center go for fertility treatments. A couple that are friends of mine spoke me very well about Fertility Center in Heraklion (Crete). Do you know it? Iím trying to get in touch with them. Let me know please, if you have been there.
Thank you very much.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Online Qpmz

• Un-Ranked
    Hello, how long have you been trying for? Have you and your husband had fertility tests to confirm you definitely need IVF? There are many schools of thought that suggest itís equally, if not more effective to try naturally in your 40ís providing you have no other issues other than age. If IVF is the way forward then itís a decision between trying with your own eggs or donor. You may be encouraged to opt for donor but of course itís not an easy decision. I only know some clinics in London but Iím sure someone on here people will know the Greek clinic you mentioned. Good luck on your journey.

Offline barbara09

• Un-Ranked
    Good evening, yes my husband and I have confirmed that we need IVF. we did all the screening.
    we are determined and we want to try immediately with IVF.
    Many people referred us to the Heraklion Fertility clinic because they have been there and have had good experiences. We want to try immediately because we want to have a baby.  We hope well.  Thanks for everything xxx

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    @barbara09 - ggod luck with yr treatment. Keep my fingers crossed xx

Offline barbara09

• Un-Ranked
    Thank you very much! xxx
    God bless you

Have you decided on a clinic?
    Good evening,
    Iím planning to get pregnant. lím 44 years old. Me and my husband desire to have a baby, so we need advice where and which center go for fertility treatments. A couple that are friends of mine spoke me very well about Fertility Center in Heraklion (Crete). Do you know it? Iím trying to get in touch with them. Let me know please, if you have been there.
    Thank you very much.

Offline barbara09

• Un-Ranked
    Hello! Yes, dear. Done. Fertility Center in Heraklion (Crete). Thank you very much. God bless you. x

Excellent! How did it go? Own eggs too?

Offline barbara09

• Un-Ranked
    Dear, I chose the clinic Fertility in Heraklion (Crete) and I am in contact with the doctors.  I sent all the analyzes done, they assessed them and established how to proceed.  I have an appointment to make the transfer in August.  I will go there on August 3rd.  I will do with egg donation.  I could not have gone earlier because Crete has recently opened its borders.  Now we can go and I have booked everything.  Thanks for everything.  Fingers crossed.  I hope everything goes well.

I do hope it goes well. Do update us. May God favour us, amen!