* Author Topic: Reproductive/fertility endocrinologist UK? And postal testing?  (Read 1635 times)

0 Members

Offline brooky

Gosh.. lots to think about... thankyou so much guys. Will let you know how I get on.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline brooky

Hi there, Just had a video chat with Proffessor Conway and it was really good. Thank you so much for the reccomendation. He didn't seem to think my TPO is too high at 60 odd and is sending me a list of tests to have via the GP hopefully. He said clexane and aspirin should cover most auto immune stuff and that he thought that the steroids could be used on a case by case basis so he is going to recomend it.. so I'll see what the clinic says about that. Scary to be taking all these things but hey... He also had recomendations about my oestrogen levels due to having p.o.i which was great. It was just really good to actually have the autoimmune stuff taken seriously and talked through.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Offline StrawberrySundae

• Gold Member
    Glad it was helpful 😊 I was on all those too but not now. Good luck with next steps! X

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    Hi Brooky, Great to hear that you had your appointment. Please God your GP will do those other blood tests and you can have a good plan in place for your next transfer. Best of luck and keep us posted. xxx

Offline brooky

Thankyou so much guys, :) I'll let you know what happens. Strawberry sundae: were you on those for your successful cycle? Massive congrats by the way!!

Offline StrawberrySundae

• Gold Member
    Yes I was  :) Thank you! Iím so glad we kept going all those years, so worth it! 🥰 xx