* Author Topic: Anyone starting a FET?  (Read 4375 times)

0 Members

Offline HopeCove

modify
Anyone starting a FET?
« Reply #20 on: 29/06/20, 15:56 »
No I wasnít given any specific caution, the first I heard about it was on here! However I am more or less living like a hermit so donít feel like Iím likely to get corona right now (thatís the concern, I think?).

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Pognut

modify
    Anyone starting a FET?
    « Reply #21 on: 29/06/20, 16:00 »
    Different clinics are really dealing with this differently, aren't they. Yes, it's Covid they're concerned about. If you're being careful not to get it anyhow I'm sure you'll be fine. I teach so it'd going to be difficult to avoid sources of contagion (by which I don't mean students, exactly, but being in work / in seminars generally!).

Offline taraeob

• Gold Member
    modify
    Anyone starting a FET?
    « Reply #22 on: 4/07/20, 16:57 »
    Hi Ladies, I hope its okay for me to join.

Everythingcrossed4u, I had transfer just a few days after you- last Tuesday.  The fear is kicking in today.  I am so scared of it not working as I can't go through it anymore.  If this doesn't work, that's the dream of another baby over.  I am trying to think positive but I am so scared.  I am getting more cramps and discharge since yesterday and I worry about that being period symptoms.  What are you doing to get throught he tww? I can;t test early as I had trigger shot so I wouldn't chance it. 

Hope4u- did you get a bfp?? You said you had transfer a couple of weeks ago? 

How is everyone else doing? Regarding steroids, I was prescribed low dose prednisone as precaution and intralipids but chose not to take them because of covid plus last time, I just felt like there was too much in my body.  If you need them though, there is no point cycling without them.

Offline Everythingcrossed42

modify
    Anyone starting a FET?
    « Reply #23 on: 4/07/20, 19:10 »
    Taraeob - my social media is nearly over, we test a Monday. I bought 2x tests today as clinic one is rubbish so now I just need to hang off from testing.  Iíve not been too bad this 2ww as Iíve been really busy in work so itís been a big distraction. Although today I have been paranoid as not felt any symptoms today.

Itís so hard not to obsess about but try distracting yourself. I know easier said than done. 

Fingers crossed for us all

modify
    Anyone starting a FET?
    « Reply #24 on: 4/07/20, 19:27 »
    Using my mobile then... I meant to say my 2ww is nearly not social media  :)

Offline taraeob

• Gold Member
    modify
    Anyone starting a FET?
    « Reply #25 on: 8/07/20, 18:36 »
    How did you get on Everythingcrossed?? I'm struggling now but I have to wait til at least Sunday- That will be 12dpt

modify
    Anyone starting a FET?
    « Reply #26 on: 8/07/20, 20:43 »
    Well on OTD the test was positive but line was so faint it wasnít looking good.  Also my symptoms of nausea and funny taste had pretty much stopped the previous few days so I was convinced it had failed.  Then as the day progressed I stated feeling bit off again so did another  test later in the day which was really strong positive then another one the following morning which was the same.  So good news but just trying too not get too excited as been here before a few times and not gone to plan.

Sunday probably feels like ages away but hopefully it will come round quickly for you. How are you feeling?

Offline JippyBoo

modify
    Anyone starting a FET?
    « Reply #27 on: 9/07/20, 14:01 »
    Hi,

Little late to the party, but we're due to have a FET on 21st July after a cancelled one mid medications etc in March  :( Can I join the board?

Congratulations everythingcrossed42 on your BFP! I notice you were using patches.....I am too and I'm struggling with them rubbing on my clothing and starting to unpeel. Any tips? I've been putting them on my hips and lower abdomen as instructed.....

Hi taraeob! I recognise you from the Reprofit board! Fingers crossed you get your BFP!

Jippy
    xxxx

modify
    Anyone starting a FET?
    « Reply #28 on: 10/07/20, 08:08 »
    Jippy my patches have been ok in terms of staying on I just find them quite itchy. I just try to make sure I wait a while after shower or using any creams before I put them on.

Good luck for the transfer. Not too long to wait

Offline JippyBoo

modify
    Anyone starting a FET?
    « Reply #29 on: 10/07/20, 20:56 »
    Thanks everythingcrossed42

I have my lining scan on Monday. Anyone know what the optimal endometrial thickness is for a FET? I can't remember what mine was with my son a few years ago!

Jippy
    xxxx