* Author Topic: Anyone starting a FET?  (Read 4358 times)

0 Members

Offline ZC

modify
Anyone starting a FET?
« Reply #30 on: 10/07/20, 21:23 »
Over 8mm and triple layer
Best of luck! 

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline ZC

modify
    Anyone starting a FET?
    « Reply #31 on: 10/07/20, 21:25 »
    Congrats everythingcrossed42
    Jippyboo just had mine yesterday 8mm and Iím scheduled for 20th

Offline JippyBoo

modify
    Anyone starting a FET?
    « Reply #32 on: 10/07/20, 23:25 »
    Thanks ZC! Donít think Iíve ever been told how many layers, just mm.......

Congrats on your lining and fingers crossed for 20th!

Jippy
    xxxx

Offline ac410

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Anyone starting a FET?
    « Reply #33 on: 11/07/20, 14:41 »
    Hi All,
    Hope not too late to join. I am meant to be doing a FET next month. Was lucky enough to have my daughter on previous FET where I took prednisolone and intralipids. Interested in the different clinics take on the pred. My clinic now will not prescribe it due to Covid and say that this is indefinite and cannot give me any sort of timescale as to when this might change. I have low AMH and only 1 blast in the freezer so this is probably my last go and really want to throw everything at it. Out of interest, which clinics have been OK with the prednsisolone? Are they outside of London? We are in London and wanted to consider whether I could get a prescription from somewhere else. I have a little leftover from my last FET but only enough for a week or so....

Offline Bellaespana79

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Anyone starting a FET?
    « Reply #34 on: 12/07/20, 23:17 »
    Hi ladies, hope its ok to join. Recognise some from the July 2WW page. Ive just had a FET, its our 5th transfer, 3rd from the batch of DE. Had IVF years ago to have my daughter who 9 and a half with my ex, feel like an old hand at this but it never gets any easier! Im in Spain and cycling at Instituto Bernabeu, they have put me on the Steriod beginning with P for the 1st time this month despite the Covid19. Ive been ok to be honest although our numbers are creeping up again here as our borders opened so I'm trying to be careful. OTD is 20th so a week to go, how not to go insane? Ive never managed it yet. Any suggestions extremely welcome xxxxx

Offline JippyBoo

modify
    Anyone starting a FET?
    « Reply #35 on: 13/07/20, 13:51 »
    Hi All,

Had my lining scan this morning and it was 9.1mm and trilaminar! I'm thrilled as it's never been this thick at this stage. But now I'm worried about it going over and being too thick....is that even possible?

Jippy
    xxxx

Offline Everythingcrossed42

modify
    Anyone starting a FET?
    « Reply #36 on: 14/07/20, 11:54 »
    Hi to the newbies good luck with your transfers.  I think my positive result is all over, woke up today with bad cramps and now bleeding bright red which is unusual as on so much meds. Going to call clinic but itís history repeating itself again.  Really sad as this was our last frostie and we said we wouldnít go through another cycle as itís too heartbreaking.

Wishing you all the best of luck xxx

Offline fak1

modify
    Anyone starting a FET?
    « Reply #37 on: 14/07/20, 19:07 »
    Everything crossed - I am praying so hard for you right now! Hope it  was just a one off, can you go get your hcg checked?

Offline Everythingcrossed42

modify
    Anyone starting a FET?
    « Reply #38 on: 14/07/20, 22:30 »
    Thanks Fak. Clinic have said keep on meds for few days and do another pregnancy test. Will just wait and see.

Offline babybird888

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Anyone starting a FET?
    « Reply #39 on: 15/07/20, 16:22 »
    Everythingcrossed , am thinking of you. Have been there 3 times and itís such a rollercoaster of emotions ♡ Big Hug

Am still getting nowhere with using prednisolone and or intralipids for my cycle with my clinic. Itís just an open ended Ďnot using them right nowí which is frustrating the hell out of me!
    Can I ask what prednisone is generally good for? Is it for the recurrent miscarriage side (Iíve had three) or the autoimmune issue side? I know the intralipids are for autoimmune. The clinic wasnít super keen on me using intralipids anyway, but said I could if it made me feel better (pre lockdown) so wondering whether to go ahead with a cycle anyway or will I regret it?!