* Author Topic: TTC no 2 with FET  (Read 379 times)

0 Members

Offline Amsybabes

modify
TTC no 2 with FET
« on: 13/06/20, 17:43 »
I'm finding it really hard to make a decision. Should I transfer 2 or 1 embryos? I had a single fresh transfer 1st time round, which was successful but ended in a miscarriage at 10 weeks, then I had a frozen cycle and transfered 2)(1x5d & 1x6d blasto) and got my son. Now I'm going again for another baby but as I already have one I'm more reluctant to have a double transfer but I would like to increase my odds of at least one sticking, especially as last time only 1 of the 2 stuck, help please x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline taraeob

• Gold Member
    modify
    TTC no 2 with FET
    « Reply #1 on: 15/06/20, 22:05 »
    I would recommend one.  Focus on good lining.

Offline Amsybabes

modify
    TTC no 2 with FET
    « Reply #2 on: 16/06/20, 21:17 »
    Thank you and will do 👍

modify
    TTC no 2 with FET
    « Reply #3 on: 16/06/20, 23:07 »
    You should know about the embryo quality and what day the embryo is. I would assume that your day5 embryo was a better one than day6, which resulted in your son.

Offline Amsybabes

modify
    TTC no 2 with FET
    « Reply #4 on: 17/06/20, 20:13 »
    Thank you, yes I would tend to agree. We have 2 day 5 and 2 day 6 left so I'm thinking I'll go for a single day 5 again x

Offline June2015

modify
    TTC no 2 with FET
    « Reply #5 on: 17/06/20, 21:31 »
    Sorry, a few days late in replying to this post, but for what it's worth, when I had my daughter, we transferred 2 embryos.  Resulted in my 1st born.  When we cycled again, we decided to transfer just one embryo, which resulted in my 2nd daughter.

Good luck whatever you choose to do x