* Author Topic: July / August 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 8681 times)

0 Members

Offline Amsybabes

modify
July / August 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #10 on: 6/07/20, 10:53 »
Pumpkin kelbel and pritamin, I too am in the same boat my second round resulted in my now 2 yo little boy. I'm back for another round to hopefully give him a sibling. We have 4 embies in the freezer and this time I'm transferring 1 rather than 2. I hope I'm making the right decision as only 1 stuck last time but I just couldn't cope with twins and a toddler! Are you at all worried about after transfer lifting your toddlers? I've been told you shouldn't lift them?? I have baseline scan on Friday and transfer on 31st Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Ducky1

modify
    « Reply #11 on: 6/07/20, 16:19 »
    ZC Snowdropwood hi on this thread too, glad you made it over

Pumpkin I feel a bit nervous if Iím honest. Already making plans for the next round!

Pritamin good luck for tomorrow!! 🤞🤞

Amsybabes good luck for your scan on Fri x

Not much going on with me, started the Lubion and it really stings! Iíd forgotten what it was like.. Just on a slow countdown to FET on Fri.

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #12 on: 6/07/20, 17:48 »
    Ducky - do you do Lubion subcutaneously or intramuscular?
    I didnít have lubion with my last round, only the cyclogest pessaries. My clinic added Lubion to the mix this time around.
    Do you massage the area after you administered the injection? I do it and it doesnít sting.

Amsybabes - welcome. Iím not particularly worried about lifting, I will be a bit more careful but I canít refuse my daughter is she needs a cuddle. I keep telling myself that many many people wonít even know theyíre pregnant after much further in and they lift, exercise and do all sorts of stuff.
    I will stop running for the 2Ww though, purely because I wouldnít want to have doubts / blame myself in case in doesnít work.

Offline Amsybabes

modify
    « Reply #13 on: 6/07/20, 19:45 »
    Ducky1 thank you and good luck for Friday x

Pritamin that's what I though, how would I refuse a sleepy cuddle or if I'm shopping, popping him in a trolley or in his car seat. It would be impossible. I will just do what I have to I guess and fingers crossed it all works out oK x

Offline Ducky1

modify
    « Reply #14 on: 7/07/20, 08:43 »
    Pritamin I use it subcut and do massage but sadly it still leaves a tender lump afterwards. I hope my pain avoidance injection technique gets better over time tho. I have used it before but it was a few years back.
    Hope your transfer goes smoothly for you today 🤞🤞🤞

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #15 on: 7/07/20, 14:23 »
    So Iím officially PUPO, had acupuncture pre and post transfer. Otd is 19th July... the waiting game has started.

Offline Ducky1

modify
    « Reply #16 on: 8/07/20, 08:22 »
    Thatís great news pritamin! I thought about getting acupuncture but I had to go to central London for it last time and decided it would be more stress than itís worth given the current situation. Good you managed to get it done 😁 I feel like this week is going so slowly in the run up to Fri. I donít want to wish time away but I do just want to get this transfer over and done with!

Howís everyone else doing? X

Offline fak1

modify
    « Reply #17 on: 8/07/20, 13:38 »
    HI both,

I had my transfer on 7th July FET, hope you dont mind me joining OTD 17th JULY

Offline Ducky1

modify
    « Reply #18 on: 8/07/20, 13:44 »
    Welcome fak1 and congrats on being PUPO! Hopefully Iíll be joining you on the 2WW by the end of the week 🤞 How are you doing so far? x

Offline fak1

modify
    « Reply #19 on: 8/07/20, 18:36 »
    Thanks Ducky1! I am resting in bed, not doing much. My mum and mother in law are running circles around me. They are cooking and cleaning, and taking care of my 6 year old. I feel a bit lost...not sure of what to do with my time apart from read forums and google everything ;D ;D ;D

Which clinic did you cycle with?