* Author Topic: July / August 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 27357 times)

0 Members

Offline Amsybabes

modify
July / August 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #110 on: 23/07/20, 21:16 »
Thank you Neeni for your birthday wishes, and to your little one too 🙂 fingers crossed if Salisbury have a local lockdown they will continue their treatments too.

Kerr121 I had a low reading of 71 with my son and all was fine so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it'll all turn out OK for you too x

I forgot to say on my last post, at my scan they found 2 cysts on my left ovary. Does anyone know if cysts pose a problem for a frozen cycles outcome or if they can cancel a cycle because of them getting bigger etc?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Kerr121

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #111 on: 24/07/20, 05:38 »
    Hi ladies

Thank you for your kind messages.

Pumpkin - congrats on n being Pupo.

FM - how are you feeling today? Similar to Pumpkin I ended up with 3 embryos which were poor quality, I was told one was average and the other two very poor. My clinic suggested I put back two embryos one of which resulted in my amazing little girl. 5 is a really good number.

Neeni- good luck with your collection tomorrow 😊

Amsybabes - thank you for telling me about your numbers with your son. Iím sorry about the cysts. Iíve had very large cysts removed before but prior to ivf. I also have a 2-3 cm cyst which hasnít affected any of my treatment. Do you know how big they are? Fingers crossed you can continue with your transfer.

AFM - I got my second HCG and my number has increased to 136.6. The clinic are pleased with this increase and donít want me to come in for more bloods. Theyíve booked me in for a scan on the 14th of August. Iím absolutely delighted but still extremely nervous. X

Online Fm86

modify
    « Reply #112 on: 24/07/20, 20:04 »
    Hi ladies,

Thank you for all your support and positive words...it really has kept me going today.

Feeling more pain today but the swelling has started to subside.

Hope your all well xxx

Offline Pumpkin kelbel

modify
    « Reply #113 on: 24/07/20, 20:23 »
    Kerr that's good news the numbers have almost tripled, what happens now, did they say?

I think I'm out, I've had brown spotting this afternoon (I normally get that around day 24 of my cycle and I'm on day 24 today) my otd is Thursday but I'm not feeling lucky

Offline soitis1

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #114 on: 24/07/20, 21:18 »
    Awk Pumpkin - could it be implantation?   I really hope youíre not out xx

Iím 10dp5dt and I did something very stupid tonight - I tested ....... tonight!!!!! I know better than that and got a stupid BFN - so so disappointed in myself and the result - now I have a horrible two days until OTD to go through - why do we do this to ourselves? Like I should know better after all this time :( feeling so gutted now

Offline Pumpkin kelbel

modify
    « Reply #115 on: 24/07/20, 21:53 »
    I dont know, it's just all confusing

You've still hot 2 days to go so font over think it yet, people have been known to only get their bfp weeks after a missed period so it could still happen for you. I wish you all the luck and try and hold onto some hope. Take your mind off it (impossible I know) and do something nice tomorrow/treat yourself.

Offline soitis1

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #116 on: 24/07/20, 22:58 »
    Thanks Pumpkin hopefully we get the bfpís we so desperately want x

Offline Pumpkin kelbel

modify
    « Reply #117 on: 25/07/20, 12:41 »
    Wouldn't that be lovely! I've had some more brown spotting today...

Wishing you good luck with your test tomorrow

Offline soitis1

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #118 on: 26/07/20, 05:39 »
    BFN for me girls - I was so sure it had worked up to the other night but thatís the brain ^swear^ of ivf I suppose - I really hope you girls have big positives in the coming weeks - I have a wee boy and each negative Iíve had since having him just makes me feel even luckier that we got our positive with him.  He really is a miracle and makes todays result that wee bit easier for me

Sending lots of sticky vibes your way

Offline Pumpkin kelbel

modify
    « Reply #119 on: 26/07/20, 08:09 »
    I'm so so sorry soitis. It's such a tough road.

Looks like I'm out too, I've got my period this morning

Wishing the rest of you ladies your bfp and your wishes come true