* Author Topic: July / August 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 27247 times)

0 Members

Offline Neeni

• Un-Ranked
modify
July / August 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #140 on: 5/08/20, 17:40 »
Thanks Amsybabes. How have your last few days been? I've found today the hardest the day has just dragged. Monday can not come sooner. Will you be testing earlier? I woke this morning with a feeling I'm going to start my period, so feel even more anxious.

Thank you Ducky, the days are going slow and now my hubby has gone back into work it's even worse! How are you? Not long left before you start again.

How's everyone else doing? Hope you're all well x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement
    modify
    « Reply #141 on: 5/08/20, 17:49 »

Hi ladies
    Is it ok to join uís? I have been a member for a while
    Had a cycle in October last year with ended in a early MC then had a FET in Feb this year which was neg And I have just started my stim injections this morning

Hope u are all well and looking forward to following ur journeys with youís

Xx Kelly xx

Offline Amsybabes

modify
    « Reply #142 on: 5/08/20, 18:49 »
    Hi Neeni I am going mad symptom spotting I had a metallic taste for a few days that's now gone and am cramping on and off so am feeling fairly positive but don't want to get my hopes up. I so want to test on maybe Friday but my hubby wants me to wait till Tuesday. I'm just worried it'll be a negative and I'll be really upset down the phone. Are you testing early? X

Offline snowdropwood

modify
    « Reply #143 on: 5/08/20, 20:42 »
    Hi Amsy and everyone else too, i am on the same page as you ! My OTD is on 13th.   I had DD treatment , there are differences there to process , just bought a book called ' 3 makes baby ' , good reviews by many groups. I feel that the testing issue is personal/ when to test depending on all sorts of things I guess, and testing early for me has been in preparation not to have the shock of disappointment but for things to be gradual. Tiredness and other things can be caused by meds so difficult to know, I am tired and continuing with quite physical work but as the clinic advised just trying to continue...xx

Offline Neeni

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #144 on: 5/08/20, 22:26 »
    Amsybabe oh no are you, I cant say I'm not doing the same! Although all I've felt is cramps on and off and feeling hungry a lot. But thats all stopped now. Maybe meet half way between friday and tuesday! I'm going to test on sunday as my oh is working away on monday and the last thing I want is to get a BFN and be alone.

Offline Fm86

modify
    « Reply #145 on: 6/08/20, 12:18 »
    Hey!!!

I have my fingers crossed for the 2ww ladies!

Update:

I had my virtual consent appointment on Tuesday with the hospital and I mentioned to the nurse that my cycles are irregular and usually range from 40-60 days. I got a call back from the nurse saying the consultant thinks there is no point down regulating as there wonít be much happening in ovaries. So had blood test which confirmed this!

Yesterday I started the Oestrogen tablets (2mg x3 a day). I have a scan for the 17th August.

They also asked which frozen embryos I wanted back in. Iíve opted for the second round cycle ones that were frozen on day 1 and not the blastocysts from my first cycle thinking Iíd rather keep those for my last round of IVF on the NHS - wasnít sure what to do...! Any advice ladies??

Offline Amsybabes

modify
    « Reply #146 on: 7/08/20, 07:37 »
    Snowdrop wood and Neeni thanks for your replies and advice, hubby is working on my otd too so can't be with me for the results so I think we may test together on Sunday at least then we are together whatever the result. Good luck to you both. Keep us all updated to any results xxx

Offline Pumpkin kelbel

modify
    « Reply #147 on: 7/08/20, 21:00 »
    Sorry to jump on ladies.. I just wanted to share what has been happening with me over the last 2 weeks.
    So 4 days before otd I thought my af had arrived (or the start of it) so I had a huge meltdown and convinced myself it hadn't worked.. the pinky/red spotting only lasted that day so I carried on with meds and took a test on my oft, there was the faintest 2an line, sos again I thought I'm out. The clinic told me to test again 2 days later at 11dp5dt... again a very faint second line. I couldn't deal with the uncertainty so a further two days I tested with a digital and by my amazement it said pregnant 1-2 weeks. I still cant quite believe it. I'm so glad I carried on with meds and kept on testing. Originally my otd was 9dp5dt which I think is really early... I have my scan on the 20th, I'm just hoping it's good news as I cant have my dh with me.

If there is any chance you think you might get your bfp but otd is too early, please hold off a few days and retest

I hope you ladies are all well, it's been mega hot today so hope abit of sunshine has brought some positive vibes your way.

Offline snowdropwood

modify
    « Reply #148 on: 7/08/20, 21:29 »
    Pumpkin, amazing wow, do you feel you have any symptoms at this stage .  ? 9 days seems v early , I don't understand why the clinics vary so much with OTD ?  Anyway, congratulations and sure it will be a relief to have the first scan xx

Offline Amsybabes

modify
    « Reply #149 on: 8/08/20, 07:14 »
    That's absolutely amazing news pumpkin, congratulations.
    I had similar yesterday, dark brown spotting I was sure af was rearing her ugly head at 7dp5dt, anyway I thought I'd test this morning at 8dpt and I too got a faint BFP 😀 OTD Tuesday so I'll poas on Monday to see if line darker. Good luck Neeni and Snowdropwood and everyone else xxx