* Author Topic: July / August 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 27251 times)

0 Members

Offline snowdropwood

modify
July / August 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #150 on: 8/08/20, 17:55 »
Amsybabes , wow, you must be thrilled too. Do you have any other symptoms?  , i wonder why the clinics vary on OTD, anyway really good news xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline snowdropwood

modify
    « Reply #151 on: 8/08/20, 19:09 »
    Hi, I am kinda shocked and single so hope it is OK to share here, i had DD (4AA) ET , 50% ish success rates . I did a FR test 6 dp5dt on Tuesday which was medium strength positive, today is stronger and also the cheapy sticks are faint /medium positive. Sore boobs and tired ( though normal for me plus meds!) OTD is Thursday .  I feel shocked and scared it is chemical / it will change and have been using the cheapy sticks every day . Also my work is cleaning and been working really hard physically. Would you ring your clinic b4 OTD or wait.?  I have ordered more sticks and the clear blue digital one , I need to get a handle on anxiety though , I texted one friend a few days but she kinda told me off for testing early , I guess it is in the hands of the Gods and Godesses ! Sorry for anxious post , thanks xx

Offline Amsybabes

modify
    « Reply #152 on: 8/08/20, 20:29 »
    Hi Snowdropwood I wouldn't worry too much. Mine was faint and could be a chemical I guess but I'm pretty sure it's not as like you I have lots of symptoms. Tingly boobs, mild cramps/stabs, tired, bloated etc also I had the implantation bleed yesterday so I'm pretty sure all is well. I had a similar story with my sons pregnancy actually so I'm hoping it'll go the way it did when I was pregnant with him. I'm sure yours is fine as it was a medium positive on fr. I wouldn't worry about the cheapie. I'm gonna do my 2nd cheapie on Monday to check it's darker and then Tuesday is my beta. Not sure why the clinics do different days. I'd say maybe the get the best results for their clinic on those days? Good luck huni x

Offline Mees_2020

modify
    « Reply #153 on: 8/08/20, 20:47 »
    Hi snowdropwood,

I would be excited and a little scared too if I had your outcome. I'd be happy too. But yes, it's a very early stage so anything can happen, but so far, sounds good... If it helps you to call the clinic, just do. I don't think you are the only one who tests (against advise) a little early and to have a talk with the clinic is always fine.

Don't be scared of your anxiety. All you feel now is all right. Maybe it is just a lot to take in at this moment. And maybe it is a good time to inform your friend you did the early testing... it is honest and very human-like ;)

Offline snowdropwood

modify
    « Reply #154 on: 8/08/20, 21:13 »
    Thank you, appreciated, day at a time and will test next week and ring clinic, yes anything can happen...my clinic don't do betas as I asked at ET.  Best wishes to everyone, amazingly warm weekend xx

Offline ZC

modify
    « Reply #155 on: 8/08/20, 22:54 »
    Snowdrop. This is amazing. If you’re getting positives on a cheapy then this is really good news. Implantation happened you are pregnant right now.
    I wouldn’t worry about your friend right now. Just take care of you for the next few days. Book bloods in with your GP if you can. And go get a digital

This is good news. Congratulations x

Offline MakingBloudo

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #156 on: 9/08/20, 22:54 »
    Hi ladies,

I'm a newbie. Just started stimming tonight for my first IVF. I'm 30yo and have only been trying a year but was diagnosed with a unicornuate uterus and husband has reduced morphology so we were advised that going straight to IVF was likely best.

Anyone starting around now??

xx

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #157 on: 10/08/20, 15:42 »
    Hi Ladies,

Can I join you, I'm just preparing for a DE transfer 20-22 August.

I have one son born in November 2018 after a DE cycle who is my whole world but sadly we had no sibling frosties and the donor for my son didn't want to try again so we've had to find a different doner.

We managed to get a bfp twice last last year but one ended in a CP and in March I ended up in hospital with septic shock after a miscarriage at 10 weeks so I'm really hoping this time things will be different.

I have found the support from the ladies on this site has helped me more than I can put into words, I can share my hopes, fears and crazy without judgement.

My first lining scan is Thursday so fingers crossed i make it over the first hurdle without fluid, thin lining or any other hitch.

Baby dust everyone

Ikle xxx

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #158 on: 10/08/20, 16:18 »
    Hi ladies,

Maybe a bit late to the party but can I join in as well, it would be good to get some cycle buddies and there doesn't seem to be a Aug/Sept board

I have a DD from a previous DE cycle and we're now trying for a sibling with the embryos we have frozen.

I'm on CD10 with my lining scan next Monday and hoping to transfer w/c 24th August.

It's lovely to see some positives already on the board, fingers crossed for you all!

Iklefeet - Where are you having your treatment?

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #159 on: 10/08/20, 20:04 »
    Pumpkin - if you’re still reading this thread, my goodness what a few days you had but congratulations!!!

Amsybabe - congrats on your BFP too!! ^banana^

Snowdrop - the main reason that I keep checking back on this thread is to check on your progress. I’m so rooting for you and omg CONGRATS!! Medium positive before OTD is defo a good sign. I am so happy for you!!!! Lots of love xxx

All the other girls - good luck. I may be cycling in September so probably see you there Lucy (i think the September / October cycling thread will be set up closer to the date)