* Author Topic: July / August 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 8671 times)

0 Members

Offline Pumpkin kelbel

modify
July / August 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #30 on: 11/07/20, 14:58 »
Amsybabes how are you getting on? Did you have your baseline scan? I'm not too worried about lifing my little boy, I think I will try to avoid it where possible for example of we're with my husband but if Jasper wants a cuddle ect no way can I refuse

Ducky1 and Pritamin congrats on being pupo. How are you feeling? Have you got much planned to keep you busy? Pritamin, how are your walks? Are you walking anywhere nice?

Fak1 not long now to otd. Have you had any symptoms? Are you still a lady of leisure Haha I'm a bit jealous how was dh birthday?

Snowdrop sorry to hear about your smear, it's very common so hopefully nothing too serious and it can be sorted. How are you holding up? Do you have good support around you? Are you continuing with ivf do you know?

Afm I went for my first scan today to measure my lining, she said it wasnt great, only 5mm. I should have asked what was 'normal' or what was she expecting... I cant remember from my last 2 rounds what thickness my lining was. I've got another scan on monday but I'm not hopeful.
What was all your lining on day 11 (ish) of your cycle. Feeling quite deflated. Sorry for being negative.

Xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #31 on: 11/07/20, 18:20 »
    Pumpkin - Iím sorry youíre not feeling hopeful :( My lining was 8mm on day 14 of my cycle which was day 12 on oestrogen. Not sure how much lining grows by day but it doesnít sound youíre that far out.
    Iím feeling OK, trying not to think about it much (which is not easy). We have amazing green spaces around where we live so I just walk around here. Itís so peaceful.

How is everyone?

Happy weekend :)

Offline Ducky1

modify
    « Reply #32 on: 11/07/20, 21:48 »
    Pumpkin I think clinics generally like 7-8mm or over. Hopefully it will thicken up a bit more by Monday. Did they up your oestrogen dose?

Hope everyone else doing ok

Iím only 1dp5dt and literally have no idea how Iím going to make it through the next 10 days to OTD! I canít turn my mind off from thinking about the eventual outcome

Offline fak1

modify
    « Reply #33 on: 12/07/20, 10:13 »
    Pumpkin, I can't quite remember but my lining was 7.8mm a couple of days prior to ET. I am not a lady of leisure although would love to be! Quite the contrary with a 'City' career in London! Hope you feel a little better today...

Pritamin, hope you're having a relaxed sunday!

Ducky1, I have been going mad with all the waiting

AFM, I ordered some tests yesterday, might test early! Today is 5dpt5dt. I am struggling with the side effects of the dexamethasone, prygnova, progesterone injections, cyclogest and clexane!!! Then there's the early morning blood tests every other day! Good news is that my prog is at a really good level and so the clinic is happy with my balance of meds. Luckily, we have a large garden so I took a nice morning walk ,and checked on my veg patch! Birthday was a quiet affair but nice, not so sure that a coffee pod holder qualified as a birthday present, but at least I am happy that there's no longer a scattered mess ;D ;D

Offline Ducky1

modify
    « Reply #34 on: 12/07/20, 11:03 »
    Fak1, oooh hope you get an early positive if you decide to test! Iíve got my stash of tests ready for a few days time. I literally donít know what to do with myself with this wait. I wish I could know now either way 😫

Fak1 are you at ARGC with all those blood tests? Iíve heard itís an IVF boot camp!

Offline Kerr121

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #35 on: 12/07/20, 16:36 »
    Hi All

I hope you dont mind me joining. I had a FET yesterday and my OTD is the 21st of July. How is everyone elseís TWW going?

Wishing lots of luck to everyone 🤞 x

Offline Ducky1

modify
    « Reply #36 on: 12/07/20, 18:50 »
    Kerr121 welcome and congrats on your transfer! My OTD is 21 July too 😁 Am finding the 2ww really hard so far, v impatient!

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #37 on: 12/07/20, 20:22 »
    Fak1- Gosh, I donít miss the ARGC way. It was quite a ride with all those blood tests. having said that at least it gives you something to do every other day in the 2ww. Will you have to carry on doing them? If I remember correctly i only had to go in on the first week during 2ww then they were happy enough not to see me until OTD.

Ducky - when do you think youíll test?

Kerr121- welcome and congrats on being PUPO. Hereís to a quick tww for you.

Afm - nothing to report. We went for a nice walk around Reigate heath today, then I was just chilling in the garden while DH cut the grass :)

Offline Pumpkin kelbel

modify
    « Reply #38 on: 12/07/20, 21:40 »
    My clinic wont transfer until at least 8mm which I definitely wont be come tomorrow. They didnt up my dose but they may tomorrow?

Welcome Kerr121 have you got much planned for the next 2 weeks?
    You made it through the weekend ladies, So many of you on your 2ww and a few have the same otd 😁

I've not heard of bloods during 2ww. I bet It's good to know how your body is doing, is it something that can be requested?

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #39 on: 13/07/20, 15:12 »
    Pumpkin - did you have your scan?
    Donít know if you can ask for blood during TWW, I guess it depends on your clinic.

Iím half way through TWW (6dp5dt) and donít feel much just a few twinges / cramps here and there but Iím not reading anything into it. With my daughter I felt absolutely nothing during TWW and was convinced it didnít work.
    Only time will tell.

Ducky / Fak if you test early when do you think youíll do it?