* Author Topic: July / August 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 8679 times)

0 Members

Offline Pumpkin kelbel

modify
July / August 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #40 on: 13/07/20, 21:58 »
7.3 lining at today's scan. Thanks for remembering. Its more then I was expecting so I'm happy about that. I do however have another scan booked in on wednesday.

Both my 2ww I had no symptoms apart from about of implantation bleeding. One failed and one successful. It's so hard to tell the difference and not think too much into every twinge but it's the only thing to hold onto and think about. Will you test early? I cant believe you're half way already

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #41 on: 14/07/20, 13:58 »
    Thatís great news on the lining. Hopefully youíll have good news tomorrow and can carry on with the cycle

Snowdrop - have you got an update on your smear and whether you can continue?

Donít think Iíll test early, Iím tempted but DH wants to wait until OTD and I kind of agree.
    We both hope for good news but worry that we will be sad and maybe itís best to remain in the PUPO bubble.

Xxx

Offline fak1

modify
    « Reply #42 on: 14/07/20, 17:41 »
    Sorry for being off the radar ladies, I think the 3x cyclogests plus prog injection are giving me severe headaches so I have been in bed!

Ducky1 - Bootcamp is an understatement! I am thinking of testing early, bought the tests and now just procrastinating!How about you...have you decided on how early?

Pritamin - Hope you're doing well!

Kerr121 - Welcome to the wait! I have been trying to find things to occupy myself but time just seems to be at standstill! Hope you have things to keep you busy!

Snowdrop - Hope all is well with you x

Pumpkin - How are things, are you PUPO??

AFM, I had a massive meltdown in front of my DS, bless him, he lay next to me stroked my head and told me that I was the best mummy ever! He also said that I must have drank a lot of water as I had so many tears....and with those words all was well! :) I think the drugs are driving me mad. I came off the steroids today and since I havent weaned off I think I am suffering some sort of withdrawal symptoms. Anyhow, just 3 days left 7dpt5dt today....almost there!

Offline Pumpkin kelbel

modify
    « Reply #43 on: 14/07/20, 19:57 »
    Its an amazing feeling isnt it knowing you have an actual embryo growing inside and hopefully implanting, so I dont blame you for not testing early . I tested about 5 days later with my last round as I was away from my dh and didnt want to test without him.

Fak1 it's a lot of meds to be taking, lucky you're able to get some rest. Take full advantage 🤭 I've not had my fet just yet. I have another scan tomorrow morning, hopefully my lining is nice and thick.

Hope everyone is doing well and looking after yourselves.

Offline snowdropwood

modify
    « Reply #44 on: 14/07/20, 20:28 »
    Hi all, my computer is down so i am writing from my phone and may not have read everyones posts. I know the 2 WW is so difficult, i would /will be a wreck! I had baseline scan, ok so taking buserilin and oestrogen. Feeling tired. Reading a seminal book about egg donation. Yes i have smear followup on 1st August, inc biopsy but most people with borderline smears are ok and i will tell the Dr  about ivf and they  may /may not go ahead i guess as possible this could be shortly after an ET. I guess i feel ok because there is currently hope, this is the rollercoaster i have been on for quite a long time...as many of us have been.  Sunny summer days needed too,  bestest to everyone this week xx

Offline Ducky1

modify
    « Reply #45 on: 14/07/20, 22:10 »
    Pumpkin hope scan goes well tomorrow

Snowdropwood glad to hear that baseline scan went well, so many hurdles we have to get through!

Pritamin, Kerr121, Fak1 hope youíre doing ok, this waiting is agony

Not much going on with me, have had no symptoms at all apart from lots of wind from the progesterone 😳

Fak1 Pritamin I think Iíll test at 6dp5dt as I had a VFL on FRER at this point last cycle. Feeling a bit negative about the outcome, thinking about the next FET already!

Offline fak1

modify
    « Reply #46 on: 15/07/20, 09:57 »
    So  I tested early 8dpt5dt and its  ^reiki^.....BFP!!!!!! The line was super strong, there was no doubt...lets just hope it sticks....I told DH and he wants to check again tonight....but for now I am BFP

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #47 on: 15/07/20, 10:58 »
    OMG - (cautious) CONGRATS ^banana^ ^banana^ so, so happy for you 😘😘😘😘😘

Offline Ducky1

modify
    « Reply #48 on: 15/07/20, 11:23 »
    Oh wow thatís amazing! Congratulations, 🤞 for a sticky bean. Xx

I got carried away v early this am and tested at 5dp5dt- BFN. Feel a bit sad 😞

Offline fak1

modify
    « Reply #49 on: 15/07/20, 11:24 »
    Thanks Pritamin - I cried all the way to the clinic for my blood test today - had the usual prog/oestradiol test. Now I just hope it/they stick!