* Author Topic: July / August 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 27355 times)

0 Members

Offline fak1

modify
July / August 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #50 on: 15/07/20, 11:26 »
Ducky - I held back until today as 5dpt is too early as the hcg may not be detectable....Don't lose hope, its far too early, I seriously think I would have got a BFN on 5dpt

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #51 on: 15/07/20, 22:02 »
    Oh Ducky, sending you hugs but I agree with fak1. 5dp is too early, especially if itís a late implanter (implantation can be anything between 6-12 days after conception) so it might not have happened yet then youíll need a day or two for hcg to be detectable. Iíd test on Friday if I were you but I know that the wait will be horrible. Sending you love xxxx

Offline Pumpkin kelbel

modify
    « Reply #52 on: 15/07/20, 22:19 »
    Ducky I agree with the others, its too early to test. On my last round I got implantation bleeding on day 5-7 so it wouldn't have shown on the test on day 5. You have time yet, hang on in there x

Snowdrop good luck with your smear for the 1st August. Hopefully you'll just need some cells removing and you can continue with the ivf.

Fak1 wow, that's brilliant news! Congratulations on your bfp. So pleased for you. Now put your feet up because YOU'RE PREGNANT

Afm I had my 3rd scan today, it wasnt looking great. It's only 7.45mm. I got told to wait in reception while she spoke to the embroylogest (20 minutes felt like hours) anyways, long story short, I have transfer on tuesday. I can finally stab myself tomorrow. I'm still worried though as it's still so thin... I've got mixed feeling. Going to sleep on it and hopefully wake up with a clearer mind.

Hows everyone else doing?

Offline Ducky1

modify
    « Reply #53 on: 15/07/20, 23:28 »
    Ahhh, thanks guys for trying to keep my spirits up. Iím not feeling so confident though as started to get AF like discomfort this evening and hormonal acne like I normally do before AF. I checked my diary and AF would have been due today. I have had late implantation before where I didnít test positive until well after 11dp5dt and that was an ectopic pregnancy 😞 So in a rather simplistic way I was hoping that if I did get a BFP it wouldnít be following a similar pattern as Iíd be worrying about an ectopic.

Pumpkin your lining sounds fine to me, lots of clinic have 7mm as the cut off and it may thicken a bit more before transfer. Good luck for Tues!

Offline fak1

modify
    « Reply #54 on: 16/07/20, 06:30 »
    Hi Ladies, Iíve had a really difficult night! The clinic increased my cyclogest to 2 three times a day as well as all the other meds and now Iíve got what looks like hives. I am in so much discomfort I canít sleep... and to add the reflux is horrendous. I just sat and cried through the night.... I am having severe AF pains, but I had them with my son as well so I am less concerned. I feel like I have crocodile skin at the moment, waiting for the clinic to open so that I can ask if I can take some form of anti-histamine! Iím drinking milk for the reflux but if you have any tips, theyíd be highly appreciated.

Hope you are all well....

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #55 on: 16/07/20, 07:17 »
    Pumpkin - I hope you had a good night and woke up with a clearer head.

Ducky - Iím sorry youíre not feeling positive. Progesterone supplements can have the same effect on you as pre-AF so hopefully not all is lost. When will you test again?

Fak - Iím sorry you had an awful night. Did you tell ARGC about your BFP so they upped your drugs? You can take Gaviscon when youíre pregnant (I think), that  should help with reflux. Keep us updated once youíve spoken to the clinic.

Afm - nothing to report. I havenít bought tests yet so Iím not tempted to test early.

Offline Ducky1

modify
    « Reply #56 on: 16/07/20, 07:37 »
    Fak1 you poor thing sounds like you had a terrible night. I had buckets of gaviscon with reflux and my GP then added ranitidine when that wasnít enough. Piriton is what they normally use in pregnancy as an antihistamine but Iíd check with your clinic first before using anything.

Pritamin you are so good not to be testing early! I will definitely not buy any tests in advance with my next round 😁

AFM I feel better today, still donít think itís worked but worrying about it wonít change outcome. Managed to hold off testing this morning. Hopefully I can hold out until Fri/Sat to test again. X

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #57 on: 16/07/20, 09:00 »
    Ah, good to hear you feel better Ducky 😘

I tested early in every single cycle and probably would have caved if I had tests at home. This is our final frostie so I just want to hold on to hope that itís worked as long as I can.

Offline Ducky1

modify
    « Reply #58 on: 16/07/20, 09:39 »
    Pritamin you definitely have the right idea! Not touching the big stash of FRER I still have is taking a will of iron right now 😂 Not long until OTD though, Sun right? 😁

Fak1 hope you got hold of the clinic. X

Offline Pumpkin kelbel

modify
    « Reply #59 on: 16/07/20, 21:12 »
    Thanks ducky. Good luck for re-testing tomorrow or Saturday. I have everything crossed for you

Fak1 how are you feeling now? Have you managed to rest at all today? Hows the reflux?

Pritamin when is your otd? It must be getting close?

I'm in a much better head space today. First day of injections, last night I couldn't wait to inject (probably because it actually feels like I'm doing something to help) but today was a different story, I couldn't do it for a long time, mind over matter i think but eventually I braved it and done my first injection. 3rd round and it doesn't get any easier.