* Author Topic: July / August 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 8670 times)

0 Members

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
modify
July / August 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #60 on: 16/07/20, 21:26 »
Pumpkin - Itís strange isnít it? Sometimes injection is easy peasy, other times even my skin feels harder and doesnít want to give in to the needle.
Which injection are you on?

My Otd is Sunday so I will hold off ordering tests until tomorrow afternoon, that way it wonít get here before Saturday day time so I wonít test Saturday morning  ^idiot^

Fak1 - let us know about your hcg level tomorrow, will you?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Ducky1

modify
    « Reply #61 on: 17/07/20, 07:10 »
    Hi all, sadly BFN again today. Iím sad but was expecting it. Will carry on the meds until OTD then hopefully I can stop. Anyway onwards to the next cycle...

Good luck for Sun Pritamin, and for transfer Pumpkin. X

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #62 on: 17/07/20, 07:37 »
    So, so sorry Ducky. Iím sending you hugs xxx itís such a tough journey and though you expected it itís still crushing to see the whitest of white windows on a pregnancy test. Have you any Frosties left or will will you do a fresh cycle?

Xxx

Offline Ducky1

modify
    « Reply #63 on: 17/07/20, 09:25 »
    Thanks Pritamin, Iím OK just disappointed to have to go through this whole rigmarole again. It is also annoying to have to keep taking these meds for a few more days! We have 7 Frosties left although only one is a 3BB and the rest are something like 4BC so Iím not sure how great they are. Have booked follow up and we will see what they say. Keep toying with idea of PGS testing but not sure its worth it as I understand it doesnít actually increase live birth rate although it sounds good in theory.

Offline fak1

modify
    « Reply #64 on: 17/07/20, 11:32 »
    Hi All, Iím sorry for the quick post, Iíve been throwing up all night! Itís confirmed, I have my BFP and the hcg level is 525. Will try and write a little later.

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #65 on: 17/07/20, 12:18 »
    Ducky - I doesnít increase live birth. I through it filters out the chromosomally abnormal embryos so at least it saves you the heartache of a chemical.

Fak1 - amazing news!! Your hcg level, not you feeling poorly obviously. Congratulations!
    are you still on the increased amount of progesterone?
    I hope youíll feel better soon xxx

Offline soitis1

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #66 on: 17/07/20, 13:44 »
    Hi everyone - I had my fet on Tuesday so currently 3dp5dt -  I have been reading up on all of your journeys but really felt compelled to ask ducky1 are you still not too early? I think you where only 5dpt when you first tested a couple of days ago so today would only be 7dpt?  I think going by the charts hcg only starts secreting at 6 days post transfer so 7 days post transfer is still very early - You still have a few days left to get your positive? Donít give up hope just yet x

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #67 on: 17/07/20, 17:51 »
    Hi soitis 👋🏼 - welcome to TWW and congrats on being PUPO. Judging by your signature you have had quite a journey but I was so happy to see that you have a little boy 🥰.
    Have you got anything planned for the next 10 days or so.

Afm - I managed to hold off buying tests so I wonít be able to test tomorrow. This will be the first time I actually managed to wait until OTD without testing. I have mixed feelings about Sunday but not long to go now. Xxx

Offline soitis1

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #68 on: 17/07/20, 18:12 »
    Thanks Pritamin- Iíve been off this week on holiday so it worked out very well with the transfer- weíve headed to the beach and Bangor and the grufalo trail so back to work next week which should keep my mind off things during the day - feeling hopeful - I had an ectopic in October last year and had the option of having both tubes removed to try to prevent it happening again which settles me a bit but I donít want to keep on going forever - weíve been on this journey for 13 years now and we are so so blessed to have our little boy - I just couldnít seem to get this last cycle out of my head so hoping either way whatever result I can finally stop. 

Youíve done very well not testing before your date - I fee quite chilled about it at the moment too - how are you feeling in yourself? Any symptoms?

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #69 on: 17/07/20, 18:36 »
    It always puzzles me how an IVF / FET can end up in ectopic when they place the embryo in the uterus. So have you decided this is your last round whatever the result?

I have no symptoms at all but then I didnít have any with my daughter either so it doesnít mean anything. Iím quite tired during the day and get bloated by the evening but I put that down to progesterone. Only time will tell... ^pray^