* Author Topic: July / August 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 8676 times)

0 Members

Offline soitis1

• Un-Ranked
modify
July / August 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #70 on: 17/07/20, 19:10 »
I wondered the same thing after that but then this time was the first transfer done alongside a scan and I didnít even feel it - last time was very painful and she hard to push really hard and painfully to get the catheter into position but didnít scan it so now Iím wondering if that had anything to do with it- this time I seen the flash of the embryo and felt so much more positive so fingers crossed. 

After we had our wee boy we put aside enough money for two more transfers and this is the second one so Iím hoping I can finally let it go after this one and just enjoy life without fertility drugs for a change!

I havenít had any symptoms as such just twinges off and on in my lower tummy but they could be anything lol

Not long to go for you now to test day!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Dodoro

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #71 on: 17/07/20, 22:45 »
    Hi Everyone,

Looks like lots of people are in the 2WW now. Good luck ladies - hoping you all see BFPs!

Am on day 2 of stims at the moment. This is my 2nd IVF round - had first failed round in February and was meant to do this round in April but COVID delayed everything. My protocol has been adjusted in the hope that I get more eggs this time so am keeping fingers crossed.

Anyone else still stimming?

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #72 on: 18/07/20, 12:36 »
    Hi Dodoro 👋🏼, I remember you from the April thread. Good luck for your cycle. What protocol are you on?

Afm - tomorrow is the big day. Iím more inclined to think it hasnít worked, I donít know why. It might just be my brainís natural defence mechanism. Besides there is a very slim chance for two out of three blasts to work with low ovarian reserve.
    But no matter what how much I prepare myself for bad news it will still be crushing if I sign the empty second window silently screaming at me.

Offline snowdropwood

modify
    « Reply #73 on: 18/07/20, 17:20 »
    Hi, yes there are several women in the 2 WW , thinking of you , I have been there , might be again and I know it can drag like nothing else and I wish good things for everyone , I guess we all find our own ways to get through the days on our various journeys .

I feel dizzy and tired, dizzyness i am told is not usual for buserilin, having 2nd scan next week for DD FET (hopefully) . Chat with Drs / embryologist about the grading of 7 blastocycys and why they recommend transferring 1 and dont really recommend PGS testing were helpful. Counselling session helpful too , the clinic kindly offered me extra ( think they could tell i need it !) . Issues around double donation , being single and 43 wont go away and I try to face it all.  It seems as we travel further along the fertility road the options change and we consider things previously which were out of the questions ( donation ) . 

A lovely neighbour has just returned from hospital with her 2nd baby  ( 2 weeks late) she was saying the other day what a drag it was waiting the last month in a kind of limbo - I  first had GP discussions in 2008 ish and I think we are all warriers for the months / years of a limbo which is so very tough  xx

Offline Dodoro

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #74 on: 18/07/20, 22:02 »
    Pritamin - good luck. Yes was on thread a few months ago with my first fresh round. Am on Gonal-F and cetrocide. Egg collection should be in about 7-9 days from now I guess. Having lining scan on Tues. Really hope you get good news tomorrow.

Snowdropwood - when will your FET likely happen? Sounds like you're getting a good service from the clinic.

This time round my gonal F was increased to 300 - was 250 last time. I really didn't feel anything last time, no real discomfort or bloating. Wondering if it might be different on a higher dose. Only on day 3 so still a bit early to feel any different.

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #75 on: 19/07/20, 07:49 »
    Itís a BFN for us ladies... not even a faint second line. We expected it, it was a very slim chance that it could work. I feel empty more than anything.
    I know we are extremely lucky that we have our daughter from the 3 embryos we had and I wish I could concentrate on that feeling rather than disappointment, sadness and emptiness. Iím not ready to give up to give her a sibling but our chances our really low :(

Best of luck to you girls xxx

Offline Fm86

modify
    « Reply #76 on: 19/07/20, 10:56 »
    Hey ladies,

Really sorry to hear that pritamin.

Hoping to join you all, been a silent member.

This is my second round. First one had to stop as had a hydrosalphinx but still went ahead with transfer which was negative. Had the op and removed tube last year. NHS have been slow and then covid.

Started up and on short protocol. Have 23 follicles with 10 follicles growing so far and womb lining is 9.2 B. Is there anything else I could be doing to help them grow faster?

Offline soitis1

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #77 on: 19/07/20, 11:32 »
    Pritamin Iím so sorry for your result this morning :( I totally understand your feeling of wanting a second child - we are so lucky to have a child already but itís a strange Pulling needing feeling for it to work again a second time - i hope you are able to heal and pick yourself up again whatever you decide to do x

Offline Dodoro

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #78 on: 19/07/20, 11:37 »
    So sorry Pritamin. I get why you'd want a second child - it's the same for us.
    Be gentle on yourself.

Offline Neeni

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #79 on: 19/07/20, 16:12 »
    Hi all, I thought I'd join this group as I found it really helpful last time round.

I had IVF in Oct 17 which resulted in my DD. I had a FET in Oct 19 which ended up being a chemical pregnancy and now were ready again for our second round of FET. I've had a scratch done a couple of weeks ago and have started on meds. I'm due to have ET on 31st July, which seems like forever away!

Hope you are all well x