* Author Topic: July / August 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 8684 times)

0 Members

Offline Dodoro

• Un-Ranked
modify
July / August 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #80 on: 19/07/20, 18:57 »
Hi Neeni,

I think my transfer date will be around the same as yours. Am on a fresh round and on day 4 of stims so I reckon end of July should be transfer date. Good luck.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline fak1

modify
    « Reply #81 on: 19/07/20, 19:29 »
    Hi Pritamin - I am so sorry to hear the sad news. I really hope you get to take some time out for yourself to recover and heal xxx

Offline Neeni

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #82 on: 19/07/20, 20:46 »
    Hi Dodoro, oh great we can count the days down together! What meds are you on?
    Sending tight virtual hugs Pritamin x x

Offline Pumpkin kelbel

modify
    « Reply #83 on: 19/07/20, 20:56 »
    Pritamin I'm so so sorry to hear your sad news. I know how much you wanted this. Please be kind to yourself. I hope you have a good support network around you. Will you have a follow up? Thinking of you x

Offline snowdropwood

modify
    « Reply #84 on: 19/07/20, 21:02 »
    Pritamin, I am also so sorry , I am not surprised you feel empty  - I hope that you can take some time for what ever you need to feel and have support and a follow up planned or whatever  the next right step is for you, so sorry  xx

Offline Pumpkin kelbel

modify
    « Reply #85 on: 19/07/20, 21:07 »
    So much to catch up on. Sorry I've not been on lately, dh has just gone back to work so ive been running around like a blue arsed fly.

Hi to all the new ladies in this group, is anyone on their 2ww? I'll be joining that club on tuesday.

Offline Amsybabes

modify
    « Reply #86 on: 20/07/20, 08:11 »
    Pumpkin sorry for late reply life has been manic, my son turned 2 and I'm working again etc etc. Anyway the baseline went great and I've been continuing with meds, I have second scan on Friday 24th and then transfer on 31st.

Pritamin I am so sorry to read about your news, keep your chin up huni. Sending big hugs.

Fak 1 congratulations amazing news. What a great result. With my son it was 71 so I wonder if your result indicates twins?!

Neeni we have our transfer on the same day. Good luck to you.

Keep safe everyone and keep plugging on 🙏😘💪

Offline Ducky1

modify
    « Reply #87 on: 20/07/20, 08:36 »
    Pritamin so sorry to hear about the BFN, same for me. It sucks doesnít it ☹️ Do you think you will try again? Iím hoping they will let me do my next cycle soon. Am still worried that everything could be stopped if Covid kicks off again.

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #88 on: 20/07/20, 12:58 »
    Thank you girls. We went to Bognor Regis yesterday which was lovely and quiet due to the not so great weather.
    It really helped clearing my head.
    I am not ready to give up yet and my DH is happy with whatever I decide so we will do a fresh cycle ASAP.
    I know our chances are low as Iím 40 and I have low ovarian reserve but I just have to give it a go.
    I spoke to the clinic this morning they know me quite well and how I like to get things done quickly :) Iíll have a follow up call with the consultant the next few days. I wonder what sheíll tell me, I have a feeling she wonít encourage me to do a fresh cycle but not because she isnít supportive. She knows my chances. Anyway itís our decision at the end of the day and I just want to get going. Iím sure weíll have to skip this cycle but I hope we can start in the next. Not too sure if theyíll want to put me on a monitoring cycle before I start stims or theyíll just do what they did before. I just want get started. Also worried that due to COVID guidelines they have less people through their doors now and I hope that wonít put us back in a bad position, ie we are considered as new patients.
    Anyway, sorry to have rambled on :)

Ducky - so sorry your story hasnít turned into one of those miracle stories :( Have you stopped your meds? Canít remember if youíll do a fresh cycle or a FET?

Fak1 - I hope youíre feeling better.

Pumpkin - good luck for tomorrow!!

Snowdrop - hun, keep going, i have everything crossed for you.

Dodoro, Neeni and all the other girls best of luck to you. May your dreams come through xxx

Offline Mees_2020

modify
    « Reply #89 on: 20/07/20, 13:19 »
    Hi Everyone,

Can I join in? I just started with medication and hope to have a FET in August. I've been reading this tread and try to follow where you all stand now. Some of you have a long history... (hang in there!) And some have a child. That's beautiful! I'm getting started for a sibling. I've a long history, but it worked once, so I hope my body can give me an other miracle.