* Author Topic: July / August 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 27169 times)

0 Members

Offline snowdropwood

modify
July / August 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #90 on: 20/07/20, 16:17 »
Hi all, Ducky1 ah so sorry. Indeed it is awful after everything we go through . 

Planning the next right step is also how I find my way through  - asking what is the timing for further FET and so on  - its helps me to feel a little in control and certainly brings hope...... 

Is anyone else using donor gametes in their treatment atm ? xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Ducky1

modify
    « Reply #91 on: 20/07/20, 18:59 »
    Thanks all for your well wishes

Pritamin Good luck with your fresh cycle. I think itís probably better to try than to be wondering what if later down the line. I hope your phone call goes well and they donít make you wait too long. We are going for another FET. Have 7 average/ poor embryos left and I donít want to do another fresh cycle. Speaking to consultant next week. Would be great if could start again on this bleed but I suspect theyíll ask me to wait until after next natural cycle 😕 Now comes the decision with whether we put two this time (OH not keen), do PGS or any of the other stuff like embryo glue.

Offline Pumpkin kelbel

modify
    « Reply #92 on: 21/07/20, 06:18 »
    Pritamin first of all how are you? sounds like you have a supportive husband and glad you had a day to clear your thoughts. Good luck with the call to your consultant. I'm sure you have many questions which will hopefully help you I your next steps.
    After everything your going through, you still remember (and have the time) to wish me good luck for my transfer, I honestly wish you all the best luck, you deserve this. Good things come to good people. Follow your dreams.

Snowdrop good luck for your scan this week. Let us know how you get on.

Ducky that's great that you want to do another fet, and also great you have 7 embryos. If they are at a poorer quality they may suggest putting two back in higher chance one will stuck. You can ask all this along with your other questions when you meet with the consultant. I wish you so much Good luck with your next steps.

Dodoro how are you finding the injections? Have you any side effects being on a higher dose this time?

Fak how are you feeling? Has it sunk in yet?

Neeni and Amsybabes how are you both getting on? 10 days to go, The countdown begins

Soitis almost your otd, will you test early? Good luck.

Mees how old is your child? It's even more pressure when your on this road trying for a sibling for your little one isnt it. It doesn't get any easier

Fm thats a great number of follicles. Do you know when your ec is due?

Afm (I feel exhausted after all that, hope I didnt miss anyone) I've been busy painting my little boys bedroom, think I over did it yesterday but I only had one day to get it done as he stayed with my parents last night. Its transfer day for me today. Do they call you before hand? I'm so anxious that my phone will ring and they tell me none of them made it (I think I have 5 frozen embryos) I'm sad my husband cant come with me due to no childcare ( we use to live 3 hours away up until 10 months ago) so our little boy Jasper isnt ready to be left with Mark's parents as he hasn't spent much time with them and my parents have plans today (we've not told anyone about this cycle otherwise they would cancel their plans in a heartbeat) I think if I left Jasper with my in laws I'd only be worrying about him which wont help with how important today is.

Offline Ducky1

modify
    « Reply #93 on: 21/07/20, 06:32 »
    Pumpkin Good luck for your transfer and try not to worry. I didnít get called before transfer but they have done in the past to let me know thaw went ok. Please bear in mind that itís very very likely your first embryo will survive thawing (most clinics have very high successful thaw rates, I think itís >95% at ours). They donít freeze if they think it wonít survive thaw. That five would not survive would need to beat incredible odds. Xx

Offline soitis1

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #94 on: 21/07/20, 10:17 »
    Pumpkin good luck for your transfer today - mine last week was the first one without my husband but it actually flew in and the doctor and nurses where so chatty they really put my mind at ease - my husband and wee boy where out in the car and it was so lovely coming out to his wee Smiley face - sending al the positive thoughts for you having an easy transfer today x My otd is sunday but I think I might test on Saturday morning just to see - trying not to think of it too much. 

Ducky and Pritamin good luck with your next cycles - I find when youíve something to work to you can find your way out of that devastation - wishing you all the luck in the world x

Offline Neeni

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #95 on: 21/07/20, 14:27 »
    Pumpkin how did your transfer go today? Did you have one or two put back in. The countdown begins, I hope it is a quick 10 days for you, sending lots baby dust your way  ^fairydust^

Amsybabes I also have my scan on this Friday. The clinic said they will do transfer on the 31st if my lining is 8mm or more if not give me a couple more days to see if it's got thicker. How was your son's birthday? My daughter turned 2 also last week.

Pritamin I'm happy you and your OH have decided to give it another go, you know what you want and there's no point waiting. I really hope it works for you this time and that you don't have to wait to long to get started.

Soitis1 5 days left until you test. Well done for getting half way and resisting the desire to test, I imagine that must have been hard. I think testing on Saturday morning should be fine, I hope I can last that long!

AFM No change still on the supercur and zumenon, waiting for my scan which is on Friday. Days are going so slow and running out of ideas to entertain my DD. My clinic have said that I need to self isolate 2 weeks before and after transfer, have yours said the same?

Offline soitis1

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #96 on: 21/07/20, 21:07 »
    Hey Neeni hope Friday goes well for you - I took 4 progynova a day to get my lining thick enough but got to 8mm five days before transfer so thatís what worked for me- I donít want to test early in case things donít work out so doing my best to wait until Saturday at least.

Pumpkin hope today went ok for you x

Offline Amsybabes

modify
    « Reply #97 on: 21/07/20, 22:38 »
    Hi everyone I'm doing fine, just want transfer day to be here now. Can't wait to finish Injections on Sunday. I find after a few weeks of injecting my skin becomes more resistant to the needles piercing my skin. I'm so worried covid will kick off again too and it'll all be cancelled. Must just keep plugging on I guess and keep my chin up and focus on the goal.

Neeni how weird that our situations are almost identical. My son is 2 tomorrow but had his party last weekend. I can't believe how fast time goes and that I'm back here again. My scan is at 9.45am on Friday so I'll let you know how it goes. Good luck for yours 🙂 x

Offline Fm86

modify
    « Reply #98 on: 21/07/20, 23:24 »
    Hey guys,

I have my egg collection tomorrow at 11. But been told will have to freeze them due to oestrogen levels being too high and risk of OHSS like my first round.

Feeling a bit down as I really wanted to have a fresh cycle and just having to wait 2 periods before can put anything back feels like another set back 😔.

Hope you ladies are well.

Offline Kerr121

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #99 on: 22/07/20, 10:36 »
    Hi ladies,

Sorry I disappeared after just joining you.  Looks like a lot more is happening now. 

FAK1 congratulations on your BFP Iím so happy for you.

Pritamin and Ducky Iím so sorry. Itís so heartbreaking getting a bfn. I hope you are both doing ok and being well looked after by your partners.

These past few days have been a bit of a rollercoaster. I got a bfp on Sunday then again on Monday but yesterdayís test was a lot fainter. I had my blood test yesterday and my hcg level was only 58. The nurse I spoke with has said that it is far too low and that itís likely a chemical pregnancy. I stupidly done another test this morning which was slightly darker again - this is torture. Iím booked in for another blood test tomorrow but I think I know itís a chemical.

Anyways I have my fingers crossed for everyone on their tww and those that are stimming x