* Author Topic: July / August 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 8678 times)

0 Members

Offline fak1

modify
July / August 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #130 on: 28/07/20, 16:46 »
Dear all

Sorry for the radio silence.

Sorry to hear about all the BFNs - its heart breaking and enduring, however, you are all so brave and i am sure you will choose the path that works for you... Sending you all lots of virtual hugs

Ducky1 - Great to hear that you are prepping for the next cycle...got everything crossed for you.

Dodora - during my third cycle, they collected 6 eggs, 3 fertilised and 2 were viable for a day 3 transfer - My 3 day transfer is sat beside me at 6 years old :) Trust the doctors but ultimately its your decision.

AFM - I had my hcg checked yesterday at 5w3d and it was over 19000, so the clinic is going to do an early scan tomorrow, and stop checking my hcg as over 20 000 the numbers start doing something else ( not quite sure what!)

I may have to move off this thread as i am not sure if once you have a BFP if one can remain on the cycling thread ( would be great if someone can shed some light). For anyone cycling at ARGC or interested in doing so I found an amazing thread on social media called ARGC IVF Hope which has a tonne of info shared by other women!

Sending you all lots of baby dust...forever in my thoughts and prayers

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Ducky1

modify
    « Reply #131 on: 28/07/20, 17:41 »
    Hi Fak1, great news on the hcg. I wonder if itís twins? Do let us know how the scan goes!

Dodoro did you decide to go for day 3 transfer in the end? If so good luck for ET tomorrow

Snowdropwood good luck for ET, soon you will be PUPO! X

AFM signing consents again next week. Am back on the FET conveyor belt! X

Offline snowdropwood

modify
    « Reply #132 on: 29/07/20, 19:07 »
    Hi all, just a quicky  - I had ET of 1 blastocyst from the 7 there are from 2 donors as having DD IVF. All fine other than I realize i have been taking the wrong progesterone for the last 5 days ( must have got meds mixed up and used a 200mg one i had left over from cancelled own egg IVF back in January rather than the 400mg i should have been using , guess I have to let it go as it is too late now, just start taking the right one now !) .  The nurses were so attentive today which really helped, best wishes to everyone xx

Offline fak1

modify
    « Reply #133 on: 30/07/20, 07:23 »
    Quick message from me ladies... we saw one beautiful heartbeat and one yolk sac on 5w5d! Itís twins!!! The clinic is really pleased and said all is on track. The next scan is in a week - praying to see the second heartbeat.

Snowdrop - did the clinic measure your progesterone level before ET? It may well have been just fine with the 200mg

Offline snowdropwood

modify
    « Reply #134 on: 30/07/20, 18:55 »
    fak1 - That sounds very positive and reassuring for you today, good news indeed.

No progesterone levels taken although it was only after the FET when looking at my meds i realized my mistake .  It surprises me a bit the absence of testing of levels before FET with no bloods taken if the scans previously and endo thickness look OK. I am trying to keep busy and trying to remain realistic, knowing that I have further opportunites for FET.   best wishes to everyone xx

Offline Amsybabes

modify
    « Reply #135 on: 31/07/20, 22:07 »
    Had my transfer today, I'm officially Pupo. 1x 4bb embaby on board. Neeni how did yours go? X

Offline Fm86

modify
    « Reply #136 on: 1/08/20, 09:26 »
    Congratulations fak1 - hopefully the second heartbeat is there! Twins are going to be amazing.

Snowdrop - how are you feeling?

Amsybabes - congratulations and rest up!!

Ducky1 I am in the same boat as you. Iíve got a scan on the 11th and hopefully the lining and ovaries are doing what they want! They will give me prostap (never taken this before - anyone know what this is like?) and whenever the bleed or 14 days come will scan and then hopefully build the lining back up!! Iím hoping the let me transfer 2 ó I have been told by the nurse it depends on the consultant!

I was surprised they were letting me do this so soon....fingers crossed I donít face any more hiccups!

Hope the rest of you are all well and enjoying the sunshine xxx

Offline Neeni

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #137 on: 1/08/20, 10:40 »
    Hi Amsybabes congratulations on being PUPO. When is your test date? How are you feeling?
    I had transfer yesterday too and it went well. I just feel really nervous. I can feel slight cramping but I read that might be because of the catheter. My OTD is on the 10th

Offline Ducky1

modify
    « Reply #138 on: 1/08/20, 11:18 »
    Snowdropwood Amsybabes Neeni wow so many people PUPO! Congrats! Hope you are managing ok on the 2WW

FM86 great to see someone at similar stage. They offered me Prostap but I was too nervous to try something new. Iíve downregulated x3 before with buserelin (similar thing but taken daily) so I asked to stay on same. I usually bleed day 11/12 of taking buserelin starting at CD21. I should be starting buserelin 15/8 so just a few days behind you. We were umming over one or two to transfer but the consultant recommended 2 as quality of what we have left is average so going for two this time. X

Offline Amsybabes

modify
    « Reply #139 on: 1/08/20, 21:38 »
    Thanks everyone I'm feeling fine, a few minor cramps and a little brown spotting but prob just the procedure. Neeni otd is Tuesday 11th 😀 good luck to you for the 10th x