* Author Topic: July 2WW  (Read 2451 times)

0 Members

Offline Chriskirsty

• Gold Member
  • After every storm there is a rainbow of hope
modify
July 2WW
« Reply #10 on: 7/07/20, 08:05 »
Everything crossed ohh wow congratulations,, it must be a huge relief to see that line darken... I wish you a healthy happy 9 months .., my otd is Sunday,, I was contemplating testing early (I canít decide if itís best to let hope fade if itís negative or keep my hopes up and possibly risk a fast drop in any hope) Iím just scared... did you have any symptoms?? I canít remember how I felt on my last bpf but it was a fresh cycle anyway so it wouldnít be the same...,
Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Everythingcrossed42

modify
    July 2WW
    « Reply #11 on: 7/07/20, 08:30 »
    Hi itís a dilemma on testing, I usually test early but this time waited until OTD.  I did have nausea and sore boobs but as I say that faded over last few days but yesterday after my rubbish test I felt bit sick again.  Problem is all the meds Iím on can cause those symptoms too. 
    If you do test early I would defo hang fire and not do it until end later on in the week.  Are you on any meds?
    Not getting my hopes up yet as been here quite a few times before, just keeping everything crossed this one sticks x

Offline Chriskirsty

• Gold Member
    modify
    July 2WW
    « Reply #12 on: 8/07/20, 10:22 »
    Everything crossed..How are you doing ? I pray this is your time and itís an extra sticky one..,  ^hugme^

Iím now 5dp 5dt and decided not to test earlier,, I think to spare any disappointment even though in the end the result will be the same... I am on clexane prednisolone (as I was tested for unk due to implantation failure ) And progesterone

I want Sunday to come and Iím also anxious too.., the 2ww is so hard xxx

Offline fak1

modify
    July 2WW
    « Reply #13 on: 8/07/20, 13:48 »
    Hi Ladies,

I had my transfer yesterday with a 5 day FET X2 5BB OTD 17th July. Hope to hear lots of happy news from you all! Fingers crossed for all the wonderful women who embark on this difficult journey! :)

Are any of you on progesterone injections.... I am in agony, any tips will be hugely appreciated

modify
    July 2WW
    « Reply #14 on: 8/07/20, 20:52 »
    Chriskirsty hopefully Sunday will come round fast and you get an amazing result.   I was shocked with myself for not testing early this time but Iím glad I didnít.   Counting down the days for you.

Fak1 welcome congrats on the transfer, yes Iím on progesterone injections every 4 days, they do hurt especially with my partner as he seems to enjoy stabbing me with the needle 😂. Injection site tends to be sore for a day or 2 but alright after that, I must be getting off lightly if you are in agony.  Have you called your clinic?

Offline Chriskirsty

• Gold Member
    modify
    July 2WW
    « Reply #15 on: 9/07/20, 08:10 »
    Morning ladies

Everything crossed.. thank you  :)  I hope your managing to relax a little... Jane your clinic booked you in for an early scan??

Fak1 welcome and congratulations on being pupo :) fingers crossed for you... Iím not on progesterone injections but Iíve heard ladies say they can be painful.. I hope you managed to find a way to do them without them being so sore...

Afm 6dp 5dt It starts to sink in now itís either with me still or not,, itís so scary I had a few tears yesterday out of fear but I need to just get through the week and pray itís here to stay

Have you all carried on as normal or rested ? 

Kirsty xxx

Offline Ducky1

modify
    July 2WW
    « Reply #16 on: 11/07/20, 21:43 »
    Hi everyone! Hope you are all doing ok. Mind if I join? Am 1dp5dt after a FET and am already driving myself nuts! Not sure how Iím going to manage the next 10 days until OTD 😫

modify
    July 2WW
    « Reply #17 on: 12/07/20, 08:53 »
    Kirsty good luck for the test today x

Offline Chriskirsty

• Gold Member
    modify
    July 2WW
    « Reply #18 on: 12/07/20, 09:00 »
    Everything crossed thank you unfortunately itís a bfn for me Iím so sad 😞 my clinic instructions are to carry on with meds and test in 2 days but I no Iím my heart it wonít change , at 9dp5dt Itís fairly accurate... Iíve cried all morning and hugged my precious boy,, Iím lucky to have him.... we have 3 Frosties left so thatís a positive.Iím just so afraid of this disappointment moving on to a 7th try....

I hope your doing well did you carry on testing ?

Xxxx

modify
    July 2WW
    « Reply #19 on: 12/07/20, 09:53 »
    Kirsty Iím so sorry for, itís so devastating isnít it and you are allowed to be sad. 
    Definitely test again though just in case as I was convinced on my test day it was all over and then the day completed turned around. Iíve not tested since but still getting symptoms so now I just wait fir 7 week scan.

Not getting my hopes up as been here so many times Iíll just take each step as I can. Sending you big hugs x