* Author Topic: July 2WW  (Read 2100 times)

0 Members

Offline Bellaespana79

• Un-Ranked
modify
July 2WW
« Reply #20 on: 12/07/20, 22:59 »
Hi ladies, my first time posting on here since 2010 when I had treatment to have my daughter. I had a natural FET with DE (I'm 41) on the 9th so Im 3 days in....OTD is 20th and going mad already. You'd think I'd be used to this. I had 4 attempts to have my daughter back in 2008-10 with my ex husband and now this is my 5th transfer with my new partner, he hasnt got any children. Just writing on here to stop myself going mental really. Kirsty, Im so sorry you had BFN, its so difficult, I've been there many times xxxxxxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Everythingcrossed42

modify
    July 2WW
    « Reply #21 on: 13/07/20, 08:02 »
    Welcome and good luck Bellaespana, the 2ww is like torture.  How is everybody else doing.
    Iím still just taking my meds and trying not to obsess on symptoms, Iím now on count down for the 7 week scan on 28th July.

Offline Chriskirsty

• Gold Member
    • After every storm there is a rainbow of hope
    modify
    July 2WW
    « Reply #22 on: 13/07/20, 08:18 »
    Morning  ladies
    So sorry I didnít get round to replying yesterday it hit me hard,, I just needed to get out the house with my dh and little boy and was reminded of the fact how I lucky I am to have my son, it was a very emotional day tears but smiles with my family itís what We needed, weíve never had that comfort of our boy before after a fail,, it softened the blow..Ive woken up today feeling better although still upset my mind is turning to lets go again... I need to ring the clinic today and report my negative but think Iíll be told to test one last time tomorrow before I stop The medicine,, I had spotting last night which Iíve never had on cyclogest so Iím thinking af wants to come,, does any one no if this is normal with a natural fet this is my first? Also does anyone now how long endometrial scratches last?? Or if you can do natural fetís back to back? 

Everything crossed :thank you for your support .I hope your managing to stay busy in the lead up to your scan,, itís almost like once we are over one worry thereís a new worry to obsess over, out of fear.. I have my fingers and toes crossed your scan goes well :)

Bellaespana79 thank you for your kind words..Iím wishing you lots of luck for your cycle and a bfp for you

Xxxx

Offline Bellaespana79

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    July 2WW
    « Reply #23 on: 16/07/20, 22:25 »
    Chriskirsty hope you're starting to feel a little better. I did a test today 7dp5dt on FRER and it was negative. Have all the usual af symptoms so I know Im out again. Wishing everyone else on this thread the very best of luck and lots of precious BFPs xxxxxx

Offline millie13

• Gold Member
    modify
    July 2WW
    « Reply #24 on: 18/07/20, 09:54 »
    Hi ladies. I had my Fet on wednesday at a clinic in bratislava, it qas an horrensous transfer really painful so they had to clamp open my cervix. Im not convinced it has worked.

Good luck x