* Author Topic: July 2WW  (Read 2300 times)

0 Members

Offline Sharry

• Saviour of the Volunteer Team's Combined Sanities
  • Volunteer
modify
July 2WW
« on: 3/07/20, 06:07 »
A thread for everybody testing in July, goodluck

Sharry xx :-*

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Chriskirsty

• Gold Member
    • After every storm there is a rainbow of hope
    modify
    July 2WW
    « Reply #1 on: 3/07/20, 16:57 »
    Hello
    It looks like I am the first to post,, i have had my transfer today after a natural frozen cycle.., this is my 6th round my last fresh cycle I finally got my bfp after 9 years and this frozen embryo is out of the same batch so praying thatís a good sign.... my otd Is the 12th July

I hope this is a sticky thread
    I will look forward to chatting to those who join

Kirsty xxxxxxxx

Offline Everythingcrossed42

modify
    July 2WW
    « Reply #2 on: 3/07/20, 18:11 »
    We had our transfer last week, it was FET too. Test day is Monday, trying to not test early or symptom spot but itís hard. This is our last go after a few failed cycles with OE and DE.
    Fingers crossed for us both x

Offline Chriskirsty

• Gold Member
    modify
    July 2WW
    « Reply #3 on: 5/07/20, 07:32 »
    Everything crossed for you: how are you doing? It is so hard not to symptom spot.. Iím on 2dp 5dt and Iím already going out of my mind.., how have you stayed busy?? Iím sending you lots of positive thoughts for your test tomorrow  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

modify
    July 2WW
    « Reply #4 on: 5/07/20, 13:12 »
    Chriskirsty, yesterday and today have been really tough, during the week I was developing a bit of nausea and having been pregnant 5 times it was definitely like early morning sickness but then nothing over last 2 days even with all the meds.

My last cycle I got a positive on test day but then as the following week progressed my symptoms stopped and another test showed negative so it was a chemical.  Trying not to be dramatic but feeling the same way. Every other time Iíve had positive results Iíve been felt ill but then unfortunately miscarried.

This is our last go as I just donít think I can do it again, but feel like weíve given it our all.  Letís see what tomorrow brings.
    Hope you are ok and not obsessing too much about the symptoms ( Iím a hypocrite I know 😂)

Offline Chriskirsty

• Gold Member
    modify
    July 2WW
    « Reply #5 on: 5/07/20, 16:53 »
    Everything crossed... awww I pray you get your positive tomorrow,, itís so hard the further into the 2ww you go,, I no as test day looms I always feel the exact same... would testing earlier help you???i keep asking myself the same question,,,but Iím to scared... Iíve had the odd twinges but thatíll be the progesterone.. itís so hard... Iím keeping everything crossed for your bfp happy ending xxx 

Offline Chriskirsty

• Gold Member
    modify
    July 2WW
    « Reply #6 on: 6/07/20, 07:23 »
    Everything crossed: thinking of you today and sending positive thoughts for a bfp  ^hugme^ ^pray^

modify
    July 2WW
    « Reply #7 on: 6/07/20, 08:08 »
    Thank you.
    Iíve done the test itís a really really faint positive so possibly good news but it was frer test and I would have expected stronger line on OTD.  I donít know why i just feel like all the symptoms I had have gone. Worried itís another chemical.  Going to try to stay positive but will probably test again tomorrow and see what happens.  Why is it so hard...
    Anyway enough about me. How are you doing?

Offline Chriskirsty

• Gold Member
    modify
    July 2WW
    « Reply #8 on: 6/07/20, 08:20 »
    Ohh I do hope that line gets darker as the week progresses,, try and stay positive I no how hard that is,, Iíll be keeping everything crossed for you...

Afm well Iím 3dp 5dt now and starting to feel deflated,, after 3 fails and 1 chemical  I guess this journey does that to you,, I no Iím incredibly lucky to have my little boy so I count my blessing everyday...Iím trying to stay positive and keep busy but it is hard...  xxx

modify
    July 2WW
    « Reply #9 on: 7/07/20, 07:57 »
    Morning I ended up doing a test about 5pm yesterday and it was a much stronger line and I just one again this morning with stronger line. Fingers crossed.
    When is your test day hopefully it will come round quickly with a positive result