* Author Topic: PRP Ovarian rejuvenation  (Read 616 times)

0 Members

Offline TJmills74

• Un-Ranked
modify
PRP Ovarian rejuvenation
« on: 15/07/20, 06:58 »
Hi- has anyone had any experience with PRP - ovarian rejuvenation?
I think it is only carried out in  Greece? I can't find it anywhere else (aside from NYC)
Two clinics I am looking at ivfgreece in Chania and Institute of Life Athens have around 1000 euros price difference.
Any experience at all gratefully received!
Thank you

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    PRP Ovarian rejuvenation
    « Reply #1 on: 16/07/20, 13:08 »
    Hi, I can't share my personal experiences, but my clinic offers it. If you might want to contact them, here is the website: https://www.invictaclinics.com/.  I also recommend searching using various terms, as clinics use various terms such as mesotherapy treatment, rejuvenating ovaries, and so on. Hope this helps. Good luck x

Offline Blodyn76

modify
    PRP Ovarian rejuvenation
    « Reply #2 on: 25/07/20, 12:34 »
    Late to the thread, however i'm 43 and giving this a go as soon as my period arrives. My last (4th) round got me 9 eggs from my one ovary in December, Covid putting a spanner on things just like for everyone else - it was a +ve cycle but m/c so thought i'd give this a go in the hope of improving the quality more than anything else. I'm off to Invicta in Wroclaw.

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    PRP Ovarian rejuvenation
    « Reply #3 on: 26/07/20, 14:55 »
    Blodyn76 - good luck with your treatment x

Offline Blodyn76

modify
    PRP Ovarian rejuvenation
    « Reply #4 on: 12/08/20, 19:13 »
    Thanks Miamiamo, can i ask how you found INVICTA for an IVF cycle, we're not sure where we're doing that, but the same clinic is an option.

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    PRP Ovarian rejuvenation
    « Reply #5 on: 17/08/20, 20:19 »
    A few friends of mine had success with Invicta and were happy with the treatment and service they had got. When I asked about clinics and recommendations, they recommended Invicta and particulary prof Lukashuk. We emailed them, visited and decided to trust them.