* Author Topic: IS Cyprus Open  (Read 1603 times)

0 Members

Offline Mees_2020

modify
IS Cyprus Open
« Reply #10 on: 26/07/20, 12:43 »
In 2016 I've been there. Online is a lot of information... If you have an internetsite (the internet is too big for me), I would certainly want to read it.

This is the info I found:

Latest pdf-file on travelers info:
http://www.mfa.gov.cy/mfa/mfa2016.nsf/All/A0D84492E57A9E6EC22585A4003D1E24?OpenDocument

Here is the list (update every week, so tomorrow again I guess) of A, B, C country.
https://www.pio.gov.cy/coronavirus/en/fly.html

I'm scared the flight will be canceled. Is there a minimum of time before you hear a flight will be cancelled? Anyone knows this?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Lovingwomen

modify
    IS Cyprus Open
    « Reply #11 on: 26/07/20, 13:37 »
    Mees_2020

Thank you for this... Aug is my annual leave so I am lucky I will still be able to go but Iíd rather not have to quarantine for 7 days as it makes the time away from home longer as my partner wonít be able to come due to work commitments.

So you are planning to go soon? Itís exciting isnít it. I wish you all the best x

Offline Mees_2020

modify
    IS Cyprus Open
    « Reply #12 on: 8/08/20, 19:37 »
    Hi all, hi Lovigwomen,

Just come home from Cyprus. Status pupo ;)

Here I wrote a travel-report: https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=401055.msg7594219#msg7594219
    In short it is duable and save, but you will have to take some things into account.

Offline LJ82

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    IS Cyprus Open
    « Reply #13 on: 9/08/20, 17:14 »
    Hi all, hi Lovigwomen,

Just come home from Cyprus. Status pupo ;)

Here I wrote a travel-report: https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=401055.msg7594219#msg7594219
    In short it is duable and save, but you will have to take some things into account.

Hi Mees, great to hear all went smoothly with your trip.
    We are going over to Dogus in a couple of weeks, via Istanbul, from the UK. A little anxious as we canít find much information regarding what to do on arrival in Ercan. I believe the UK is now category B in the south, but not sure about the North?
    Our coordinator has said weíll be in quarantine at a facility provided by N Cyprus, but have no idea what, or where that will be! Also, we have been told we need to have another test on day 7 before being released but unsure whether that means we need to wait until we have the results on day 8 before we can visit the clinic. Dates need to be exact, obviously, and we have frozen embryos waiting.
    My head hurts!!

Offline Lovingwomen

modify
    IS Cyprus Open
    « Reply #14 on: 15/08/20, 21:43 »
    Hi ladies, I fly out to Ercan on Friday  ^pray^ nervous and excited. Iím staying at Gunes residence for the quarantine have the transfer and come home day after. Iím there 21st till 30th x if your out there too give me a shout x very nerve wracking!!! X
    So exciting for everyone! How did it go? X

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
    modify
    IS Cyprus Open
    « Reply #15 on: 16/08/20, 20:01 »
    Hi ~
    Lovingwomen which clinic are you with. my clinic has asked me to book tickets for next week but information is still sketchy about quarantine etc
    i am with dunya

Offline Channa

modify
    IS Cyprus Open
    « Reply #16 on: 17/08/20, 08:07 »
    Hi Lovingwomen, You'll stay at Gunes for more than a week, and you'll leave the day after transfer. Does this mean you'll be in quarantaine for a week? Where are you from?
    One of the ladies who is treated by dr Firdevs has been to the clinic, and, as I understoot well, she started treatment after a negativ corona-test (known after one night quarantaine).
    Does anyone know about the regulations of TRNC, or is it different at different clinics?

Offline Lovingwomen

modify
    IS Cyprus Open
    « Reply #17 on: 17/08/20, 14:30 »
    Hi everyone, yes I fly Friday, transfer next Saturday and home again Sunday. A nice little break. Quarantine for a week but can leave hotel after a negative test. Iíve just done my COVID test today to fly on Friday. Iím with Dogus and the co ordinator Andri has been fantastic x

Offline Fenchurcheast

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    IS Cyprus Open
    « Reply #18 on: 17/08/20, 16:06 »
    Good luck Mees hope you get your BFP and good luck to you too Lovingwomen. Ruthannah, I am also with Dunya. No date for travel yet but have to do 7 days quarantine when I go as from the UK. Harriette the co-ordinater has offered us an apartment. Not sure how food deliveries will work. We donít go until September not sure of dates yet. Perhaps the 7 day quarantine will be gone by then as other B Countries donít have to do a 7 day quarantine period just UK visitors. Fingers crossed.