* Author Topic: Progesterone levels day of transfer  (Read 852 times)

0 Members

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
Progesterone levels day of transfer
« Reply #10 on: 1/08/20, 22:05 »
Hi,

The only reason why mine was taken is because i asked. But my clinic dont normally check prior to transfer.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Online Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #11 on: 1/08/20, 22:20 »
    It also depends on what the lab measures the progesterone at, for the way the American labs measure it 12-15 is ok and for places like Australia, Czech Republic the minimum that is ok is 30 so not sure how the uk measure yours, would pay to find out, but if the clinic has given you lubion then Iím sure it would be the same as the Australian way of measuring it. I was on 5x200 utrogestan and mine always measured around 60-70. I recently did a mock cycle for completely different reasons and I took 1x200 mg and my progesterone level was sitting at 39 nmol/l, for me  this Progesterone isnít high enough as I started to bleed before I was due to stop it. I have seen plenty of ladies though where their progesterone at 30 is enough.

Online Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #12 on: 1/08/20, 22:27 »
    There is nmol/l (Australian measurement) or ng/mL Which is the American Iím sure .

Offline snowdropwood

modify
    « Reply #13 on: 1/08/20, 22:30 »
    Thanks for clarifying about progesterone blood test at FET. I stupidly mixed up the meds and started taking the right progesterone on the day of FET once I realized the mistake x

Offline ZC

modify
    « Reply #14 on: 1/08/20, 23:12 »
    Europe is generally ng/ml

My clinic is Spain and is ng/ml but could also be p/mol so I guess check that too

Online Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #15 on: 2/08/20, 00:29 »
    Yep so 30 is the minimum for nmol/l and I think 12-15 is for ng/ml, my clinic in the Czech Republic gave me my result in nmol/l when I cycled there.

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #16 on: 2/08/20, 07:44 »
    Im guessing my clinic measure in nmol/l then as he said ideally it needs to be 30.

I have a massive negative nancy head on. Its such a shame as ive been so positive about this cycle. I have quite alot of bloat and cramping this morning and weird feeling in the top of my legs but no sore boobs at all.
    I always get sore boobs a week before my period is due so makes me think my levels are low. That said, surely my levels must be higher than when i naturally am due my period as i dont have any progesterone support...

As you can tell, head is mashed.

On a good note, as a serial early tester, i have no urges to test at all (im on 3dp5dt but im normally itching by this point)

Offline ZC

modify
    « Reply #17 on: 2/08/20, 10:19 »
    Best of luck. Understandable that youíre worried.

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #18 on: 9/08/20, 05:48 »
    Hi all,

Just a little update, seems the extra progesterone support did the trick as i got my BFP yesterday  ;D

Xx

Offline ZC

modify
    « Reply #19 on: 9/08/20, 09:37 »
    There you go. Delighted for you. Enjoy this special time.