* Author Topic: Anyone starting a FET?  (Read 4401 times)

0 Members

Offline Bellaespana79

• Un-Ranked
modify
Anyone starting a FET?
« Reply #40 on: 16/07/20, 20:27 »
Everythingcrossed I'm so sorry, I hope everything is ok. My ex sis- in-law had a huge bleed at 5 weeks and went on to have a healthy baby, you just dong know....babybird, Im on prednisolone because honestly my doctor doesnt know what to do with me. 4 failures of perfect top quality hatchibg embryos from a young donor, I've had a baby, I honestly think it was a last resort. Im currently 7dp5dt and I POS at lunchtime today, Frer, starm white so this is our 5th failure. I honestly think I was prepared for the disappointment more this time as Im not as devastated as normal. Maybe its denial and it will hit me tomorrow. Well, I'm going to bow out now, I wish all you ladies the very best of luck. Take care and stay strong xxxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline ForeverHope

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Anyone starting a FET?
    « Reply #41 on: 17/07/20, 14:19 »
    Hi Everyone,
    I found this thread last night - it was the first time Iíd let myself look after my FET was cancelled midway through meds in March.....& my clinic just called an hour ago to say they were reststarting!
    They did say that they had been told they are not allowed to use steroids at the moment due to Covid19 (Iíve not had them before but I noticed some of you mentioned them last night). My next cycle is due to start in 7 days & I need a scratch before that (that would need to be done Monday), so Iím guessing it wonít be until my end of August period that I can start.
    Thatís just on time for my little boy to start school 💙 he was our gift from our first ever fresh cycle 🙏🏼
    We have one Frostie from a failed fresh cycle at Christmas....this will be our last chance to give him a little brother or sister 🙏🏼🌈
    Hope youíre all ok. Iíve been fine but since I got the call, Iím feeling really emotional 💖
    Big hugs xxx

Offline Everythingcrossed42

modify
    Anyone starting a FET?
    « Reply #42 on: 17/07/20, 16:57 »
    Bellaespana would you test again in a few days 7 days Pt feels bit early. My clinic made me wait until 12 days Pt. Especially after my test on OTD which had a line but it was so faint you almost couldnít see it.

My bleeding stopped and clinic were convinced it was just pessaries causing irritatIon on cervix, they now said donít test again and just wait for 7 week scan. Which is still weeks and half away so feels like agony. However I have got symptoms again but is it just the meds?

Forever hope I think when itís potentially your last chance the emotion is heightened more so than other cycles. I feel like this one has been more dramatic than any other cycles and know I donít even know if Iím pregnant or not.  Such a rollercoaster as I always say.

Hope everybody else is doing ok

Offline JippyBoo

modify
    Anyone starting a FET?
    « Reply #43 on: 23/07/20, 20:43 »
    Hi All,

So, had my transfer on Tuesday.... 1 x XB and 1 x B...... They're the least developed embryos we've transferred (son was from 1 x FHB and 1 x HB and ectopic was from 1 x HB and 1 x XB) so I'm already feeling quite negative about the outcome as it seems so far only hatching blasts have worked for us.....

I'm also having quite a few twinges, especially around my left side which is where my tube was removed with my ectopic. So I've pretty much convinced myself that this either hasn't worked or an embryo has attached itself to my left tube scar so it's another ectopic  :'(

We're totally running out of time and I can feel our dream of a sibling for our son slipping away  :'(

Hope everyone else is doing better than me!

Jippy
    xxxx

modify
    Anyone starting a FET?
    « Reply #44 on: 24/07/20, 18:22 »
    Jippy I know itís hard but try to stay positive, this round has been my most bizarre so far and my emotions have been all over the place. How is everybody else doing.

Offline JippyBoo

modify
    Anyone starting a FET?
    « Reply #45 on: 28/07/20, 18:14 »
    So, started spotting yesterday, 6 days after transfer, and today it's starting to be more than spotting  :'( I haven't even made it to test day yet! I honestly don't know what else I can do as I'm already on a. really high dose of progesterone.....double what I was taking when we had my son  :'(

Offline ForeverHope

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Anyone starting a FET?
    « Reply #46 on: 28/07/20, 20:23 »
    Sending you huge hugs Jippy xxxx
    Is it possible itís implantation bleeding? Stay positive & stay focussed on that little embie embedding & finding a comfy spot to settle for the next 9 months 🙏🏼
    Maybe plan in some things that help you relax....country walk, acupuncture....whatever works for you?
    Take care of yourself xxx lots of love xxx

modify
    Anyone starting a FET?
    « Reply #47 on: 1/08/20, 12:12 »
    Hi Jippy how are you doing? I hope the bleeding has stopped.  I was bleeding a week after my positive result and was convinced it was all over but had my 7 week scan this week and there was a heartbeat. They did spot a bleed on the scan and said I may have more over the next few weeks but not to worry, easier said than done though.
    Keep us posted Andrea