* Author Topic: Dogus Clinic - Dr Sekvet - Northern Cyprus - Part 18  (Read 1753 times)

0 Members

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
Welcome to your new home!

The purpose of this thread is to support those who are currently having treatment at Dogus.  Once you have finished your treatment cycle you are more than welcome to continue posting and supporting others, but please bear in mind that pregnancy chat should be kept to a minimum. 

The Pregnancy and Parenting board for Dogus patients can be found here - https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=304258.0

Dogus Information - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gq96fBAAX77UTwdm_0OCP9wlOW0gzxET4o5ErKB8rCk/edit

Site Guidelines - https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=260253.0

Some other useful links:

Question for your First Consultation

Information about Supplements and Diet

What Can Improve Egg Quality and Quantity

2WW - Ladies in Waiting

Links for Information OHSS

Negative Cycle Follow Up Questions

Pregnancy Boards

Post Your HCG Levels

Early Pregnancy and Waiting for Early Scans

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Grey xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Lovingwomen

modify
    Dogus Clinic - Dr Sekvet - Northern Cyprus - Part 18
    « Reply #1 on: 6/08/20, 21:33 »
    Hi everyone Iím waiting for my day one ready to get over to Dogus for Embryo adoption. Hope to speak to others soon xxx

Offline Lovingwomen

modify
    « Reply #2 on: 22/08/20, 10:09 »
    Hi everyone,
    Iím currently in the hotel arranged by the police at the airport. Luckily itís the same hotel I was staying in anyway. I have to quarantine for a week but have my negative COVID test back already which was performed when entering Cuprus. It was all in good spirits and the police and hotel staff have been lovely. Nothing to worry about if you are thinking of coming over for treatment. I have my transfer at Dogus next Saturday and fly home next Sunday. Any questions please ask xx ^pray^

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 22/08/20, 10:30 »
    Good luck with your transfer lovingwomen

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 22/08/20, 10:50 »
    All the best lovingwomen
    just a couple of questions if you don't mind please
    Are you from a B country?
    Had you already booked this hotel then and you just told them that's where you were booked
    Which airport did you use

Many thanks

Offline Lovingwomen

modify
    « Reply #5 on: 23/08/20, 11:45 »
    Iím from the uk so we are a B category that has to quarantine over here. It was the hotel the airport services brought the quarantined persons too. I used London Heathrow to Istanbul to Ercan. Any questions please ask Iím here to help x

Thank you xx :)

Offline Lovingwomen

modify
    « Reply #6 on: 24/08/20, 17:30 »
    Hi everyone,

So Iím on day 4 here in Cyprus. Having my transfer of 3 embryoís on Saturday 29th Aug. Andri from Dogus has kept in contact with me, making sure I am ok. If you are thinking of using Dogus the local community have only good things to say about the clinic. Single women and couples must stick out like a sore thumb because the waiters always ask... Ďyou hear for baby? Very good here, very good here!í If anything Iím glad to hear!!! Weathers beautiful, hopefully the official 7 day quarantine will be dropped soon but I must say myself and most people in quarantine have left the rooms and gone out after our negative Covid test through the back door. Whether they put us down there on purpose I donít know but nobody bothers us apart from knocking on the door to let you know food has been dropped off.

Thought Iíd keep you posted xxx

Offline Lovingwomen

modify
    « Reply #7 on: 3/09/20, 13:50 »
    Hi everyone,
    Very quiet on here but wanted to let you know Iíve had a positive pregnancy test 5dp5dt!! I canít recommend Dogus enough, especially Andri the co-ordinater. If you have any questions please ask xx

^pray^ For baby K to stay xxx

Offline LJ82

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #8 on: 3/09/20, 15:01 »
    Big congrats LW!
    My partner is currently on day 4 of quarantine, and slowly going crazy! Transfer on Monday hopefully.

Offline Mai1982

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #9 on: 5/09/20, 12:58 »
    Hey Lovingwomen,
    big congrats on your BFP!!!
    Thanks for sharing your success story!