* Author Topic: Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs  (Read 45921 times)

0 Members

Offline Choupi15

modify
Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs
« Reply #540 on: 24/08/20, 12:19 »
Hi ladies,

i hope you are all well

@Mees this is fantastic news am so happy for you. I pray the HCG levels keep doubling up. Keep us all posted.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Channa

modify
    « Reply #541 on: 24/08/20, 13:38 »
    BabyNL and Mees, both of you are pregnant: congratulations!
    Hope the HCG-levels will continue to rise. When do you plan to have first scan?
    Mees, did the bleed stop? Feeling better? You could check HCG-levels in the next couple of days, to see if they are rising.

Offline mogwai

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #542 on: 6/12/20, 21:50 »
    Hi all, I have booked my flights to Lanarca for treatment at the centre next year in Feb. Just wondering if anyone can tell me what to expect before we leave? My coordinator is Jess and she is very helpful but I would like to hear from people who have been through a cycle there.

We are there for 10 days. Also, I wanted to ask, why are people unable to fly back from the south? We have return flights booked from Lanarca, is there a reason we might not be able to fly back from Lanarca 10 days later?

Offline Priya2020

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #543 on: 9/12/20, 11:05 »
    Yes. Ladies I have planned this December to visit Cyprus Miracle IVF . Hopefully everything works fine 🤞

Offline mogwai

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #544 on: 15/12/20, 09:56 »
    Hi - I received my prescription from Dr F - just wondering where did everyone buy their meds from?

I've enquired at the usual ferility2u, pharmasure, pharmacy2u etc and they wont accept a prescription from outside the EU!

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
    modify
    « Reply #545 on: 15/12/20, 13:27 »
    ali's chemist in london will charge a fee i think 25 to convert your prescription, if the makes sense. Best wishes

Offline millie13

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #546 on: 23/12/20, 22:06 »
    Hi ladies I'm torn between here and dogus can anyone give me any hope regarsing frozen embryo adoption please xx

modify
    « Reply #547 on: 6/01/21, 19:00 »
    PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THIS HOSPITAL -
    Dr Firdevs is a fraud. After having an treatment here just before Christmas all i recieved was a neglected treatment to get quick money from me. This was my first IVF treatment i have done so i was all very new to this, they took advantage of this and never took my blood tests or any scans before taking the IVF medication or arriving to Cyprus, now after speaking to IVF clinics in the U.K, USA & other Cyprus clinics this was a shock to them as this one of the first things to do with a client. This then resulted in OHSS (Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome) which is actually highly dangerous. After arriving back to the UK earlier than expected due to high hormone levels, which was due to over given medication (which Dr F even admitted to!) all i got was a TEXT MESSAGE saying 'None of your 10 embryos made it'  That's it, no explanation on what happened, just a heartless wattsapp message from the co-ordinator. I was heartbroken, and truly felt like they had their money and couldn't care less. This is when i took advice from other professional IVF clinics and was told that they did the treatment incorrectly and very dangerously!! I wish i read their google reviews before going out there, i see there are others that have also been mistreated by Dr Firdevs. PLEASE DO NOT TRUST HER OR HER TEAM.

If youd like to discuss anything with me Im happy to help

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
    modify
    « Reply #548 on: 7/01/21, 17:40 »
    Hi millie13
    Dr fidervis i would go back to her either. Dogus maybe
    Have you heard of Dunya, I will not hype them or anything but of the 4 clinics i went to in cyprus they are by far the best
    all the best