* Author Topic: September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 16110 times)

0 Members

Offline daffodil123

modify
September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #100 on: 2/10/20, 22:38 »
Ps Miacat - after your DR scan there is usually a gap of about a week or so before the stimming scans start and from there they tend to be every couple of days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #101 on: 3/10/20, 13:17 »
    Ok ladies,  I'm sorry for the down post but I've lost the plot today, I'm almost certain this cycle had failed, hubby said I always say that but I feel so pee'd off today,  I'm sick of the hope and then the disappointment.

I'm trying to stay upbeat, I'm usually an addictive tester but I'm in hcg boosters so can't even test early because it'll be false which will be worse watching it fade than it will to just see nothing so I'm going to have drag the next few days out arrrrrghhhh

Sorry for the downer ladies but I think you'll understand

Hugs,  Ikle xxx

Offline bobbinhead

• Keeping the faith that it will all work out
    modify
    « Reply #102 on: 3/10/20, 14:34 »
    Fm - welcome to the 2ww!! So glad your transfer was a more positive experience than your last.

Iklefeet - also welcome to the 2ww. Its a crazy place

Goldrush & mia cat welcome to the group.

Daffodil - those pessaries made me bleed. Ask your clinic for a new script for cyclogest and if you have any hanging around at home swap.

Me - 2ww hell. Im up and down like a yoyo. One day loads of symptoms then the next day nothing. Cramping alot but today is worse from waist to knee just like on my period. Feel so down today.

Offline daffodil123

modify
    « Reply #103 on: 3/10/20, 14:59 »
    Iklefeet - OMG, we all TOTALLY understand!  ^hugme^ I'm actually losing the plot here too - it's such a tough process to go through isn't it? People who manage this easily naturally have no idea how crazy it all is! It just takes over your whole life & it's hard to distract yourself in the 2ww. Do you have any reason or symptoms to make you think this round might not have worked?

Oh I know the need to addictively test!  ;D It's the downside of a fresh cycle - the HCG trigger shot - because if you do test you then don't know if it's actually a real positive or not!! I usually end up caving the day before OTD & drive myself bonkers!  ^idiot^ ;D

I felt exactly the same last night about the hope and disappointment, when I got some bleeding. It only lasted about 5 minutes or so & overnight & today I haven't had anymore so I just really hope it was the cervix being irritated from the pessary or something & nothing more but time will tell.  ^pray^ ^pray^

Bobbinhead - thanks for the advice. I've contacted the clinic so just waiting to hear back on what they say. I don't imagine they'll say to change anything though. I know it can be more common to bleed in IVF anyway (even with my DD I bled on & off until 14 weeks - the blood vessels in the cervix can be fuller with blood & more irritated during & after IVF rounds apparently). I wish someone had told me that at the beginning!
    Sorry to hear you're also feeling so down today - this waiting is hellish & that makes 3 of us going bonkers now! Anyone else!?!

FM86 - how are you feeling now after ET? I'm so glad it didn't hurt much at all - maybe it was just a bad doc last time!? How is your temp and cramps today? Oh and please try not to worry about eating specific things - just a normal healthy diet is enough. I actually did the whole pineapple core thing on one of my rounds and it didn't work & then on the round where I had my DD I didn't do anything other than eating a healthy diet, relaxing & being a bundle of complete nerves!! If there was something that did definitely work, all the clinics would be advising it.  :) ^hugme^

Rio - it's lovely still to see you on this thread. Have you got a date yet for your appt?

Goldrush - not long until your scan on Tuesday!

Daffodil Xxx

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #104 on: 3/10/20, 19:41 »
    Thanks Daffodil, sorry your feeling the same way,  this 2ww is crazy. 
    I wouldn't worry about the bleeding,  it could even be a good sign, your little embryo has to tap into lots and lots of blood vessels to get growing.

Sending you lots of hugs

Fm how are u feeling hon xxx

Bobbin, sorry your also feeling down, i hope the period pains are implantation x

Sending hugs to all xxx

Offline daffodil123

modify
    « Reply #105 on: 3/10/20, 20:33 »
    Aww thanks Ikle - you always manage to bring w smile to my face. Stay strong Xxx

Offline Fm86

modify
    « Reply #106 on: 3/10/20, 23:10 »
    Cramping away randomly and still have high temperature. Managed to get an early covid test for tomorrow - hopefully can rule that out.

Feeling really sad 😞

How are you all? I think the weather doesnít help x

Offline bobbinhead

• Keeping the faith that it will all work out
    modify
    « Reply #107 on: 4/10/20, 09:15 »
    Iklefeet im right there with you. Husbands mad at me for being negative but what symptoms i was on and off spotting have vanished so putting it all down to the hcg shot. Even managed to get my bra on today for first time in a week. Feel so down. This was our last shot. I know the clinic froze that embryo for us but we sold our motorhome to pay for this and now all £12k has gone i cant see us getting the money to ever use it. Ive been on furlough since march and hubby has lost an entire years wage as he works in events. I just feel like crying all the time.

Offline Goldrush

modify
    « Reply #108 on: 4/10/20, 09:39 »
    Hi everyone,

Iím sorry to hear FM that you still have the high temperature, with Covid being around it brings that extra anxiety we all donít need on top of everything we are going through. I hope the results came back clear and you feel better soon.

Icklefeet, Bobbinhead and Daffodil sending you virtual hugs, the waiting bit is the hardest bit. Wishing you strength and hope to get you through this time. Xx

I have been feeling really low and havenít been sleeping well either. I have an ear ache and my little boy is now full of cold! He hasnít got a temperature just hope it doesnít develop into anything. Feel so anxious that my cycle will get cancelled. Hate having to worry about it getting cancelled because of Covid! Why canít things go back to normal. Fingers crossed itís just a cold. 😕

Offline daffodil123

modify
    « Reply #109 on: 4/10/20, 10:50 »
    Goldrush - youíre right about Covid - it really complicates things. Thereís enough challenges to worry about isnít there without worrying about Covid too!?! Hope you feel better soon.

Iíve had more bleeding again this morning (bright red) and Iím feeling quite crampy, so Iím not holding out much hope for Wednesday OTD now. Iíve got my cousinís baby shower (virtually) today so I just hope I can keep it together! Worse timing ever!! Xx