* Author Topic: September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 16123 times)

0 Members

Offline Goldrush

modify
September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #130 on: 7/10/20, 13:36 »
Hey Fm how are you feeling? How is the fever? I feel like thereís always so much waiting in this journey and it always seems to be so long! When is your otd? I saw that about the water in the news this morning, we take it for granted just being there donít we. Is it all sorted now? Hope your first day back to work goes well tomorrow xx

Iím still not sleeping very well and feel like you get over one worry then itís another thing to worry or think about. Feeling quite low at the moment. 😟

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Fm86

modify
    « Reply #131 on: 7/10/20, 13:57 »
    Gold - Itís really hard but I found distraction is key!!

My test date is 15th October which is miles away!

My fever seems to have subsided massively and calmed down. Which is great as my husbands mentioned itís like sleeping next to the heater 🙈

Looking forwarding to seeing my class tomorrow - Iím hoping they are gentle for me to ease back into it.

Offline Rio2016

modify
    « Reply #132 on: 7/10/20, 14:00 »
    Iím so sorry daffodil 💕 glad you have another funded.

Yes there is so much waiting and worrying - donít think it ever stops really xxx ^hugme^

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #133 on: 7/10/20, 14:20 »
    Hi Ladies,

Daffodil,  I'm so sorry hon. It's such a bag of poop you are going through this, sending hugs, just think you can have that glass of wine now,  eat a much hummus as you like and chocolate and ice cream.  I know you'd swap all of that for a bfp but remember, there's always a rainbow 🌈  after the rain x

FM, glad you are feeling better,  losing your water sounds terrible, it's the sort of thing people don't stock up on any more as it's so readily available.  The midway point is the worst, in a few days you'll be able to see the light,  no symptoms here either that I can define but I had a hcg booster so everything can be down to that, OTD blood test is Monday 🙄 I'll be testing at home and believing the results from Friday/ Sat I think. Hang in.

Miacat whooop whooop and so it begins, good luck,  wow 450 menopur that's a good dose, here's to a simple,  side effect free few weeks, good luck

Goldrush, how about meditating or listening to sleep hypnosis tracks before bed,  there are loads on Spotify and Iplay, of course your mind will be racing but it might help a bit. 

Bobbin,  are you ok hon? Sending positive vibes

Rio, it's a never ending cycle of stress,  it's like you complete one hurdle and move into the next virtual waiting room of despair and fear when really nothing you do will change the outcome. When is your scan booked for? Sending you hugs to tide you over.

Hugs to anyone I've missed,  ikle xxx

Offline Goldrush

modify
    « Reply #134 on: 7/10/20, 15:00 »
    I have been listening to sleep stories, trying yoga nidra they all seem to help me go to sleep but i wake up a lot in the night. Will have a look at sleep hypnosis tonight. Iím hoping now that I have started taking the oestrogen tablets I will slowly start to feel a little better. This time round the buserelin has really affected me mentally and physically!

Iíve been trying to keep busy today sorting through photos and trying to organise them into online folders. Something to keep me busy and occupied.

Sending everyone lots of love and light 💓

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #135 on: 8/10/20, 06:30 »
    Morning ladies,

I hope everyone is OK, I've been feeling nauseous the last few days I've also been craving hummus like mad which apparently you are totally not supposed to eat because of listeria, it wasn't on the nhs website and I've been eating it every day so I went into a panic last night that I've poisoned our little peanut before it's even had a chance to get started.

Hardly slept thinking how stupid I'd been not to check before eating it,  I sort of felt like vegan food is healthy so safe.  I then did a sneaky test this morning 10dp5dt to know and the line was as dark as the control line so although there is always the risk it could still be the hcg booster I'm cautiously optimistic but now I'm worried the nausea is listeria not hcg from eating all the hummus and I'm going to ruin this pregnancy, god the anxiety never ends! I'm going to see if I can order a hcg test today,  hubby said what ever you need to feel better.  Sorry no personals I'm a neurotic mess!

Hugs all, Ikle xxx

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #136 on: 8/10/20, 06:49 »
    iklefeet I just want to pop on and say try not to worry too much about hummus, Iíve always eaten it during pregnancy as I donít eat meat and itís a good source of protein, as long as your not leaving it out on the bench All day,  then cooling it in a fridge again, then up on the bench again etc you should be perfectly fine, congratulations  ;)

Offline daffodil123

modify
    « Reply #137 on: 8/10/20, 10:01 »
    Ikle - Iím sorry to hear youíre having a tough time but Iím so hopeful that your test is definitely positive! Itís completely understandable being so anxious when youíve had miscarriages before. I was a total bag of nerves on the round after our mmc - it drove me potty! But luckily we had our little rainbow on that round. Iíd never actually heard about hummus and listeria btw!! My GP did tell me that for the first 6 weeks of pregnancy what you eat/drink doesnít affect the foetus (itís only when the placenta is fully formed that this link happens). I hope this puts your mind at rest a bit. Sending lots of love and baby dust.

FM - do you have water back in your area now? You donít happen to live in Reading do you?! If so, I can bring you some buckets of water!!

Bobbinhead - how are you doing hun?

I hope everyone else is doing ok & keeping their sanity.

Daffodil Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Goldrush

modify
    « Reply #138 on: 8/10/20, 10:49 »
    Morning everyone,

I hope everyone is well.
    Ickle I hope you are not worrying too much, I have never heard about not eating hummus before in pregnancy. Iím sure like Stacey said if it wasnít left out it will be fine. The test sounds very hopeful! Sending you lots of baby dust 💗

Iíve just rang my clinic to find out my Covid results as Iím not good with the waiting and not knowing - all came back clear so I can relax a little easier now. Day two of taking the oestrogen tablets, Iím hoping by next week I will start to feel more like my normal self again?! I got myself really low and started questioning why I was putting myself through this again but I do think itís the medication as I know why Iím doing this. Three more weeks to go before transfer, counting the days down xx

Hope you are ok Daffodil have been thinking of you xx
    Sending everyone lots of love 💕

Offline Mmc224

modify
    « Reply #139 on: 8/10/20, 12:54 »
    Just popped in to say hello, hoping to have a FET later this month in Prague all going well.  Ickle, I saw your post on the Czech board about travel.  I hope everything went ok and good luck with the hcg test :-)