* Author Topic: September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 16103 times)

0 Members

Offline bobbinhead

• Keeping the faith that it will all work out
modify
September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #140 on: 8/10/20, 13:12 »
Wow so much to catch up on i have some reading.

Daffodil im so very sorry this wasnt the cycle for you.

Ive tested and its positive. Im an actual bag of nerves now after the last 2 loses. Ive had a real stressful 24 hours as my best friend told us she was having a miscarriage but then asked about me and i just burst in to tears saying i didnt want to tell her. She was amazing and told me not to feel guilty then shes just rang from epu and shes not had a miscarriage just some really random heavy bleeding that has since stopped. Been an emotional 24 hours.

Will try catch up tonight once the little one in bed.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Goldrush

modify
    « Reply #141 on: 8/10/20, 13:25 »
    Bobbin that is wonderful news for you! Iím sorry it hasnít been a very good day for you, Iím glad your friend is ok and hope she continues to do well. Look after yourself, try to relax, I can imagine the nerves you must be feeling. Take care 💗

Offline Rio2016

modify
    « Reply #142 on: 8/10/20, 13:31 »
    Loads of love to you all.

Ickle- fingers crossed for you. Cravings and sickness hopefully good!

Bobbinhead - oh gosh - what an emotional rollercoaster for you. Big hugs. So glad sheís not having a misscarriage.

My scan is on Monday after work - it doesnít really feel real as only my husband  knows. Last time I told two friends who had donor conceived IVF much earlier. Ikle, youíre so right about it just being one thing after another. Iím so lucky tho. Hopefully theyíll be a strong heart beat and then onto Nov for my next scan.

Watched the very cheesy and enjoyable (if not rude to French people) Emily in Paris this week. It took my mind off things

Love Rio xxx

(Anyone else kinda regret their names on here? Part of me wishes I was a flower (peony say) or a rock star or something in my name instead  ;D)

Offline Rio2016

modify
    « Reply #143 on: 8/10/20, 13:31 »
    & congrats Bobbin xxx

Offline daffodil123

modify
    « Reply #144 on: 8/10/20, 13:53 »
    Just a quick one to say...

Oooh congrats Bobbin! Thatís lovely news. I know how tentative you must be feeling after losses though, but hopefully this will be your time. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Fm86

modify
    « Reply #145 on: 8/10/20, 15:39 »
    Oh my days!!!! Still marking books at work and had to read up on the forum!

Congratulations ladies 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Will try and message later on.

Current status- not having any symptoms and donít know why my gut is saying it hasnít worked 😞 canít shake off the feeling!

Offline Goldrush

modify
    « Reply #146 on: 8/10/20, 17:34 »
    Fm how was your first day back at work? I hope you had a good day, nice that you can have a gentle return back with only tomorrow and then weekend to rest. The tww is so hard you canít help but notice every little twinge and itís the same when you donít notice anything but donít give up! Keep strong, sending you lots of positive vibes xx

Offline Fm86

modify
    « Reply #147 on: 8/10/20, 17:42 »
    Hey.....I donít know why I did what I did....but I did it...!

I did a pee test and Iím sure there is a line 😬

I did 1 then did another and then another. 🙈

I donít know what came over me - are these even accurate? Not first pee of the day and Iím miles away from the 15th

Offline Rio2016

modify
    « Reply #148 on: 8/10/20, 17:59 »
    Ooooh thatís exciting FM86 - so youíre 5 days away from officially testing. I have no idea about testing that early but you had two back didnít you? So maybe more hormones? Xx

Offline Fm86

modify
    « Reply #149 on: 8/10/20, 18:17 »
    I had two day 3 embryos put back in. I feel numb and donít know what to feel. I am so used to seeing one line I wasnít sure if Iím seeing things....!

Not telling DH just yet. Just in case itís not. Official testing day is 15th - next week which is ages away.