* Author Topic: September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 16117 times)

0 Members

Offline MiaCat

• Un-Ranked
modify
September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #150 on: 8/10/20, 18:47 »
Hi all, quick Q, just injecting Menopur for the first time. Is there supposed to be a vacuum when you've inserted the mixing needle into the vial with the powder in it? Each time I do it (I have 6 vials of powder to mix) it's pulling the liquid out of the syringe by itself then it's really hard to suck it back into the syringe. Is that right? My husband is having to take the empty vial off the end of the syringe each time because I need both hands to keep the liquid pulled back in the syringe!!!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #151 on: 8/10/20, 20:25 »
    Hey,  they yup a bit of a vacuum, you should have been given big long needs to draw up the menopur then switch to the fine needle to inject. Draw up slowly it shouldn't be, good luck.

Ikle xxx

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #152 on: 8/10/20, 20:38 »
    Hey FM,

That's fabulous news,  how exciting, definitely a line lovely. So I think you had transfer a few days after me 1st October? So your about 7/8dp 3dt.
    You did a fet so no trigger correct? I'd say that's a bfp. I had a positive at 5dp5dt in my last pregnancy so although I'd be cautious and you'll probably get trapped in the loop of continuous testing I'd be optimistic, probably twins lol,  that's what all the cramping was 😉

I've not had any real symptoms until yesterday but I got my bfp although I won't believe it's real until Saturday so I understand how you feel

Stacey,  Daffodil thanks so much for the info on hummus, I guess what will be will be,  to a hcg test today and another Sat to test my levels.

Bobbin, congratulations honey great news, whooo hoooo x

Big over excited hugs, ikle xxx

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #153 on: 9/10/20, 03:11 »
    Morning,  it's official got my flashing pregnant sign  ^BFP^ on the clearblue this morning with the 2-3 weeks so I'm going to stop fretting about that for now and wait for the hcg figures to come in,  annoyingly it'll be Tuesday before I find out all of the results because of the weekend but hey I've made it this far,

Hugs all, Ikle xxx

Offline Fm86

modify
    « Reply #154 on: 9/10/20, 06:30 »

Ikle - congratulations!!!!!!! I am over the moon! Enjoy the moment! Have you told the other half?

Rio - I do regret my name...not original in any shape of form! But I do like yours - reminds me of moneyheist!! 😂

Goldrush - how are you? Are the sleep stories helping?

Daffodil - not from reading. East London area. Thanks for the water offer!!! We defo donít appreciate what we have! How are you keeping?

Mia cat- how are you feeling?

Iíve said to myself no more testing till closer to date. Il only get myself in a frazzle with the thinking. I had massive twinges yesterday night - felt like my ovaries were twisting inside! Also my legs felt like they ran 20k with pain all over 😔

Sorry if I missed anyone...

Hope you all have an awesome day xx

Offline Rio2016

modify
    « Reply #155 on: 9/10/20, 06:55 »
    Googles Money Heist... adds to watch list! @FM86. Itís hard when your body keeps throwing out twinges and different feelings.

Ikle!! So exciting. Did you wake up your partner??!! So pleased for you.  ^congrats^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

Offline Rio2016

modify
    « Reply #156 on: 9/10/20, 06:56 »
     Oh god have discovered all the random emojjis so sorry for my future posts

^banana^ ^daisy^ ^Heart^ ^Queen^ ^PumpkinCute^

Offline Goldrush

modify
    « Reply #157 on: 9/10/20, 10:13 »
    Thatís great news Ickle, so pleased for you 💗💗
    Itís a positive sign Fm, keeping everything crossed for you 💗
    Hope your injection went well last night MiaCat.

Hope everyone is doing well xx

Offline MiaCat

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #158 on: 9/10/20, 10:49 »
    Thanks for the advice Ikle. I thought it was maybe something I'd done wrong! Have been watching YouTube videos on how to avoid that suction thing this morning. Apparently the MMR is the same kind of deal so there are quite a few vids. Anyway, more to the point, congratulations!! Such exciting news!

Goldrush - I was thinking of you at 4.30am as I lay there, having woken up again. I'm with you on the sleeplessness. Are you having hot flashes at all?

Bobbinhead - Congrats on the positive test! And well done for making it through that emotional rollercoaster with your friend. So glad all is ok for you both.

FM - I know it's wrong to wish the days away, but I'm hoping the next few go quickly for you!

Daffodil - I was so sorry to hear your news. I've been thinking of you. We're using Access Fertility too and also have one 'in the bank'. So glad you have that sorted.

Rio -  ^pompom^ ^sunny^ ^PumpkinCute^ ^roflmao^ ^hello^ This is going to be fun  ;D

Have done my Buserilin this morning. Trying not to fret about my second Menopur injection tonight. Hope I get the hang of it soon!
    xx

Offline daffodil123

modify
    « Reply #159 on: 9/10/20, 10:56 »
    MiaCat - thank you. Yes having Access Fertility and having one more go covered reduces the feeling of devastation somewhat. It just really takes the pressure off.

Ikle - yey! Congratulations! I know youíve been here before in positive and negative ways so it must be a bundle of different emotions that youíre feeling right now, but Iím keeping everything crossed for you. Best of luck with your progesterone results.

FM - if you didnít do a trigger shot Iíd say itís positive news! Fingers crossed!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk