* Author Topic: September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 15705 times)

0 Members

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
modify
September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #170 on: 11/10/20, 17:54 »
Hey ladies, Iíve fallen behind again on reading the chat but itís so hard on the phone.
Ikle - yay, congratulations!!

Fm86 - when is your Otd? Brown discharge is totally fine but I understand youíre freaking out. Xxx

Daffodil - great you have a package and fingers crossed you can start soon. What is your amh level if you donít mind me asking?

So after 3 days of brown spotting I finally got my period yesterday (so typical, it takes ages when you want it to come) so Iím starting with 375 menopur this evening (the max dose at my clinic) and will have a baseline scan tomorrow.

Hello everyone, I promise will keep on top of the chat from now on xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Lorz80

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #171 on: 11/10/20, 23:14 »
    Hello everyone

Iíve just started a frozen embryo cycle. I started my Buserelin on Friday. My frozen embryos Ďliveí at Guys in London but I live in Edinburgh. We moved up here after falling pregnant with my little boy who is now 2. He was the result of a frozen embryo transfer in 2018.

Reading through some of your posts, itís amazing how much you forget, so be patient with me, Iím not up to date with all the lingo. It feels weird to be going through this again. After a long wait because of Covid itís suddenly crept up on me! Iím much more anxious this time around.

Hoping to catch up on all of your stories so far when I have time to read through previous pages but for now I just wanted to say hi.

Xx

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #172 on: 12/10/20, 06:13 »
    Morning ladies,

Welcome Lorz, wishing you good luck with down reg drugs,  bruseralin always gave me hot flashes, I don't miss that bit x

welcome back Pritamin, I was sure I remembered you, just realised we cycled back in 2017, so lovely to see you have your daughter,  so the best with this round x

FM, sending you hugs,  I know this can be a really anxiously time so I really feel for you but I woof try not to worry too much,  brown blood is old blood and could be left over from implantation so it could be a good sign, as long as its not red you should still be ok.

Hey Daffodil, hormones are a killer, that crash after withdrawal is the worse part, I hope your migraine is easing off now and you feel better. Sending hugs and love for your next cycle. Are you going to speak with the clinic about prescribing prednisone for the next cycle? Even if it doesn't factor if it puts your mind at rest why not and if you are already sheilding what can be the harm?
    I'm sheilding because of my lupus, I'm very fortunate that my meds control it and have given me back a great quality of life but and I'm one of the unlucky few that suffers a side effect of taking hydroxychloroquine which includeds an unforeseen sudden drop in white blood cells which has a knock on effect on my bone marrow so it's just not worth the risk catching it,  I'm not sure I'd survive.

Nothing to report here, forgot to do my preggo test this morning as my little boy was crying at 4am so I just ran to the loo and then fed him but my 3rd beta is later today.  I don't feel remotely pregnant at the moment but that doesn't mean anything although the twinges and stretching seem to have subsided, it's all a waiting game and I'm prepared for anything.  I had gestational diabetes with my son and since before my bfp I've been having night sweats, poor circulation, headaches but I thought it was the hormones,  anyway just thought I'd check my blood glucose Sunday because I still have the kit and my blood sugar was just under 7 which was a shock.  With my son i was told to ring the hospital if it went above 5.2 so that's not great,  think I'm going to have to ring the doctors or midwife team today as it can can cause problems so another thing to stress about lol.

Hugs to all, ikle xxx

Offline Goldrush

modify
    « Reply #173 on: 12/10/20, 12:01 »
    Hi,

I hope everyone is well and have had a good weekend. Welcome Lorz and pritamin xx

How are you doing FM? Not long till otd. Has the brown discharge stopped? Thinking of you x

Miacat - how are the menopaur Injections going? I have slept much better the past few days, I think I got my self into such a state last week worrying and the meds exaggerated it all. I feel better now that I have started the oestrogen and am not having the hot flashes anymore, fingers crossed x

Ickle hope the last betas go well today and you manage to speak to someone about the glucose levels, take care. The worrying never stops does it xx

As for me - I have this week of building up my oestrogen tablets and then next Tuesday is my endometrium scan, so feels like it is a long way away at the minute. Trying to stay positive.

Thinking of everyone 💗

Offline MiaCat

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #174 on: 12/10/20, 12:56 »
    Hi all, and hello to Lorz and Pritamin  :)

Just a quick one - is anyone else going to this webinar at 8pm? https://www.thisisalicerose.com/threesecrets2
    Alice Rose talking about the Two Week Wait. My sister in law is a big fan of hers and told me about it yesterday. I don't follow any TTC people on socials or anything so I wasn't aware of her, but looking at her website, she seems nice.

xx

Offline MiaCat

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #175 on: 12/10/20, 12:57 »
    Goldrush - I've been thinking of you. My hot flashes haven't stopped and I haven't felt anything twinging in the ovary department. Wonder if that means Menopur isn't working?? Glad your sleep has been better xx

Offline Goldrush

modify
    « Reply #176 on: 12/10/20, 13:29 »
    Hey MiaCat sorry to hear you are still having the hot flushes, I hope they pass soon. Has your buserelin does reduced? How long have you been on the menopur? Iím sorry I canít remember much about my fresh cycle. When is your next scan? Try not worry, Iím sure the medication is doing what itís supposed to be doing. Our minds really know how to play with us. Iíve been trying to get back into my yoga practice today as wasnít feeling great the past week. Hoping it will help towards my lining. Take care 💗💗

Offline Lorz80

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #177 on: 12/10/20, 14:16 »
    MiaCat - thanks for the link! Iíd love to listen if I can get my little one to sleep in time

Offline Fm86

modify
    « Reply #178 on: 12/10/20, 17:40 »
    Hi ladies,

Thank you for all your positive words.

The brown discharge is on and off now - itís still hard not to worry about it.

I did a test on Sunday with clearblue advanced - positive (2-3 weeks - which i thought would show 1-2 weeks). I did email the clinic who said to follow protocol and do again on Thursday only then will they book the viability scan.

With the so many ups and down in these last few years - I feel scared to be positive about it.

How are you all doing?

Work is a good and welcomed distraction at the moment. Otherwise I find myself googling lots of things!

Offline Rio2016

modify
    « Reply #179 on: 12/10/20, 17:51 »
    Hi FM86, thatís good news on the test ❤️

I worry a lot too. Itís very hard to switch it off.

My scan went well just now so all progressing (thankfully). Month and a bit until the next scan. On a packed train 😷😷😷😷Xx