* Author Topic: September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 22163 times)

0 Members

Offline Goldrush

modify
September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #210 on: 20/10/20, 16:36 »
Clinic have just rang, transfer date is next Tuesday. At least I have a date now. Feels like this cycle has been going for so long. Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline jenstuttz

modify
    « Reply #211 on: 20/10/20, 20:42 »
    Newbie here! Super Late to the party, but after some advice and the Nov boards aren't open yet!

I started my prohynova on saturday ready for my frozen transfer, had my endo scratch on the 8th of Oct. Provisional transfer date of 12th Nov with scan for lining booked on 5th Nov.

Having awful side effects feels nauseous, back pain is unreal and just generally crappy. I dont remember feeling this way on my last Frozen transfer?

Anyone else suffered side effects? Please tell me im not going to have these feelings for the next 3 weeks.

Exhausted :(

Sending you all love and positive vibes whatever stage you are in your journey

Jen

x

Offline Rio2016

modify
    « Reply #212 on: 20/10/20, 21:34 »
    Oh no - sorry to hear this Jen - do you think itís fertility drugs related or maybe something else?

Iíve been on the prognova a while now and I think my body has got a bit more used to it - think first few weeks was achy but I wasnít feeling sick. Could you check itís not something else? Xxx

Offline jenstuttz

modify
    « Reply #213 on: 20/10/20, 21:53 »
    Hi Rio,

Pretty sure itís the drugs, nothing else has changed recently. Plus it tends to happen more around the time I take the tablets.

Just guzzling water to see if that helps any! X

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #214 on: 20/10/20, 22:08 »
    Hi Ladies,

Just popped in to give you ladies an update, the scan was bad news today as expected.  Little bean does have a fetal pole but it's very slow and was measuring a week behind so I'm booked to go back next week and am expecting the heart to have stopped so I'll probably opt for a d&c after the stress of January. I'll probably drop off for a bit while I gather my emotions and thoughts.  It's been a tough few days as I've also just found out my husband who used to have a problem with pain killers had lapsed and was taking them in the run up to the cycle last year.  I can't help but wonder if it's contributed in some way,  damage the embryos etc.

I practically accused him of such and he's been sulking ever since so he hasn't spoken to me not really since yesterday so I'm going through all of this alone.  It's left me thinking I don't want to do this again,  I feel like my journey has ended here.

Good luck to everyone,  baby dust to all

Ikle x

Offline jenstuttz

modify
    « Reply #215 on: 20/10/20, 22:45 »
    Oh Ickle. My heart goes out to you having been through the agony of this myself last year I know what an utterly heartbreaking time this will be.

Take all the time out you need. All us going through ivf and fertility have such strength. Take time to heal and be kind to yourself.

Sending you all my love xxx

Offline TrionaT

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #216 on: 21/10/20, 00:51 »
    Hi Ladies,
    Sorry for jumping on here.I had a cycle in Oct also...havent been on boards much as im trying to not think of.upcoming scan..multiple miscarriages does that to you ..makes you think "hope is a dangerous thing"a line.from Shawshank Redemption"..I am literally dreading it instead.of.being excited.i guess ive done too much research at this point ill be able.to read the scan better than the sonographer instead of waiting and trying to read her expression.ill be off the table before she has time to tell me the bad news....no tears just here we go.again...arrrh

Ikle just want to say that is bloody awful ...Ive been there before and there are no words.I hope you can mind yourself and come on here if u need support but if you need to throw it away for awhile do that.I.dont know why the levels fell i hope you can get answers.Sometimes we need to go through the poop to get out the other side and i hope its not the end of your journey but if it is i hope youl be ok give yourself timexxx

Offline Rio2016

modify
    « Reply #217 on: 21/10/20, 07:13 »
    Iím so so so sorry Ickle ❤️💗❤️💗❤️❤️❤️ ^Heart^ ^daisy^ Wish I could give you a hug. Xxx

Offline Fm86

modify
    « Reply #218 on: 21/10/20, 07:18 »
    Ickle....just a big big hug. Iím praying the little beanie is a fighter and keeps it going. Please donít think your alone - we are here in whatever way you need us to be xxx

Offline Goldrush

modify
    « Reply #219 on: 21/10/20, 08:47 »
    Ickle Iím so sorry to hear your news. Sending you lots of strength to get through this time. All my love xxxx

Hi Jen, welcome to the board, Iím waiting for transfer which fingers crossed all being well will be next week. Iím sorry to hear that you are suffering these side effects. I struggled with the buserelin this time round and going that when I started the prygnova I felt much better, I think everyoneís body reacts differently. I hope as your body gets used to it you start to feel better soon. Iím starting cyclogest tomorrow and last time round that gave me nausea and upset tummyís 😕 hoping it will be different this time. Take care xx