* Author Topic: September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 22118 times)

0 Members

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
modify
September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #220 on: 21/10/20, 13:29 »
Oh Ikle my darling, I just want to give you the biggest hug. I am so very sorry you have to go through this with the added pressure of your husbandís not talking to you. Itís devastating news on both fronts so please be kind to yourself and the rest will hopefully work itself out.
Lots and lots of love wherever you are. Xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline MiaCat

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #221 on: 21/10/20, 20:57 »
    Sending you lots and lots of love Ickle xxxxx

Sorry I've been off-grid for a while. Have moved to my parent's place in Nottingham whilst I go through the stim phase etc. Follicles have been slow to grow but finally got the go ahead to take my trigger injection today. Just did it 20mins ago. Egg collection booked in 8.30am on Friday. Transfer hopefully Weds 28th. I've been taking a 1sec video every day since starting my injections and just watched it back. So many needles... 33 days of buserelin and 16 days of Menopur 450. Not exactly a blockbuster, but it gives us something to remember it all by. I guess I 'just' need to chill out until Friday now, right?

Love and hugs to all, xxxxx

Offline Lorz80

modify
    « Reply #222 on: 22/10/20, 14:07 »
    Hello Ickle

Iím so sorry to hear your news!! Iíve not been on here for a while and Iím sad to come back to your news! You know we are all here if you need to talk. Itís a nice safe place to chat if youíre like me and other people donít know what youíre going through. I hope your husband can find it in him to start talking to you and give you the support you need at this time! If thereís ever a time to need his support itís now. Maybe he feels an enormous guilt if he thinks it is the painkillers thatís had an effect.

Weíre all here and sending lots of love and support.

Xx Lorz

Offline Goldrush

modify
    « Reply #223 on: 22/10/20, 14:49 »
    Miacat I wanted to wish you lots of luck for egg collection tomorrow, will be thinking of you. Looks like we have similar transfer dates. Keeping everything crossed for us both xxx

Offline Lorz80

modify
    « Reply #224 on: 22/10/20, 15:53 »
    Iíve not been on for a few days - Iím not sure where the time has gone. So I have my endometrial thickness scan on Saturday 31st and all being well, the transfer A few days  after that. Iíve had a few days of feeling pretty rubbish - low mood, no energy, extremely fat and bloated. I forced myself out of my slobby jeans and oversized jumper and donned my skinny jeans I help change my mindset. Feeling a lot better although still a bit lazy!!  No idea how to feel about my upcoming scan. We are having it done locally in Edinburgh but have to travel to London for the transfer. Keeping everything crossed that covid doesnít throw a spanner in the works.
    Thanks for the replies about running.i donít think Iíll feel comfortable running after transfer - if I get a negative result Iíd always wonder if that was the reason.  Iím frustrated because Iíve only recently managed to get into running and feel like Iílll lose all the progress Iíve  gained. Hopefully itís a small price to pay.

MiaCat - I hope everything goes well for egg collection and embryo transfer! I find it so hard to find a balance between allowing myself to be positive and excited and being cautious!! I hope the coming weeks for your 2ww pass super quick !!

Your video sounds cool.

Pritamin - Iím so sorry to hear your cycle has been cancelled! I hope the chats vanish soon and when youíre ready you can start a new cycle.

Goldfish - wishing you the very best for your transfer on Tuesday!!!

Jen - welcome!!! Sorry youíre feeling rubbish. Do your symptoms match the side effects listed on the drugs? Iíve had a few days of feeling really bloated and just generally a bit bleugh but no back ache?

Triona - which scan are you waiting for? Sorry if Iíve missed a previous message. I struggle to keep up. Wishing you all the best whichever it is . 

FM - Iím sorry to hear youíve been battling some demons and I hope youíre feeling a bit better!! Itís horrible how these things can take hold of us! I know the feeling well when you have a horrible feeling of sadnessOr anxiety  but no real reason to put your finger on! Itís a hugely emotional process we are going through. Hope you can find lots of ways to treat yourself and be kind to yourself.

Offline Goldrush

modify
    « Reply #225 on: 22/10/20, 16:10 »
    Hi Lorz,

This whole Covid situation is horrible. I keep worrying that something is going to happen between now and transfer, Iím finding it hard to not think about different scenarios in my head. I feel like Iím going crazy, itís not long to go but seems so far away. Every time a negative thought comes into my mind I keep trying to remind myself I canít control what happens and have to let it go. Wishing you all the best for next Saturday. Are you on a FET? Xxx

Offline Lorz80

modify
    « Reply #226 on: 22/10/20, 16:43 »
    Hi Goldrush,

As if the stress of this process isnít enough on its own without a bloominí pandemic!!! I keep trying to predict what decisions the government will make which might influence what might happen. Iím not even sure what would put a stop to it. Iím hoping it counts as essential travel. I get a little stressed thinking about it too much!!

Yeh Iím in an FET. I had a successful FET in 2018 when my little boy was born so this is second attempt for a sibling. I need to fill out my details like you all have at the bottom of your posts. :-)

Offline Goldrush

modify
    « Reply #227 on: 22/10/20, 17:22 »
    Yes itís definitely not the added stress and worry we need. I keep panicking what if one of us gets a temperature Or gets ill before then. I am trying to keep myself sane. It hasnít been easy sending my son to school thatís been an extra worry on top! I hope and pray we all make it to our appointments safely. Xxxxx

Offline Lorz80

modify
    « Reply #228 on: 22/10/20, 17:40 »
    Somehow it didnít even occur to me that I might get any symptoms! We are generally very low risk cos Arran hasnít had any groups but heís about to start Restart jo jingles and playgroup.

Offline Goldrush

modify
    « Reply #229 on: 22/10/20, 17:46 »
    Iím glad itís Friday tomorrow and itís the last day of school! Crazy times we are in. Keeping everything crossed for us all 💗💗