* Author Topic: September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 24553 times)

0 Members

Offline MiaCat

• Un-Ranked
modify
September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #240 on: 26/10/20, 17:39 »
Oh Goldrush, Iím so sorry to hear your news. I really feel for your husband. Iíve been made redundant 4 times. Itís tough. Very challenging for you to go through that at the moment. Sending hugs.  ^hugme^
Silly me - I did know that your transfer was Tuesday. Iíve spent the entire day thinking it was Tuesday already!! I promise Iím not usually scatty - I think being off work last week has made all the days blur in to one. What an idiot! Fingers crossed for the thawing process and good news from the embryologist. I hope tomorrow is a good day for you and the family xxxxxxxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline MiaCat

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #241 on: 27/10/20, 09:44 »
    Not good news from the embryologist this morning. Only one embryo is on track to make it to blastocyst stage ready for implantation, and even so, it might not make it. There are 4 very poor quality ones that they hope to get up to grading level (A-F, so theyíre not even F stage yet) Maybe they will make it, but they arenít holding out too much . The embryologist will call between 7.30-8.30am tomorrow to say whether weíll have something to transfer. If there is, we will drive to Nottingham for a 12pm appointment. If not, then weíll just stay home.
    Pretty upsetting, given the 13 fertilised eggs  :(

Offline TrionaT

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #242 on: 27/10/20, 10:29 »
    Miacat...just hopping on my phone to say I hope youre okay.I am praying embryologist will have good news for you tomorrow🙏
    Gold...tough news about your husband i hope he finds something else,hard getting that news in the middle.of a cycle as if its.not stressful.enough.I hope you have some good luck!xxxx

Offline Lorz80

modify
    « Reply #243 on: 28/10/20, 10:19 »
    Miacat - hoping for some good news today!!!!!

Offline Rio2016

modify
    « Reply #244 on: 28/10/20, 13:08 »
    Oh sending lots of love MiaCat - itís so hard ❤️❤️💓💓 my eggs didnít get to the blasto stage but Iíd heard of people having success with day 3/4 etc

P.S I found my first round very hard as didnít know what to expect so please look after yourself And hope family / friends / partner looking after you xxx @miacat

@goldrush so sorry to hear about your husband being made redundant - not what you need right now - fingers crossed he is able to find a new role soon

How are you doing? How was transfer? Xx

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #245 on: 28/10/20, 16:50 »
    Just a fleeting visit to say I'm so sorry Goldrush to hear about your husband,  we're in such scary times with so many job losses. I hope he's able to find something soon.

Miacat I'm hoping the embryologist has good news for you tomorrow, it's so so stressful,  sending you lots of positive vibes and hugs ❤

TrionaT good luck with your scan.

So things at home are much better,  we had a weekend off heart to hearts and hubby apologised for being unsupportive mainly through not coping with the stress at the time he just doesn't realise he's doing it. He's been lovely. We went for our follow up yesterday mainly to confirm the fetal heartbeat had stopped and pick up the medication, it was a very strange session,  lots of whispering between the stenographer who was the same lady that scanned me last week and attending consultant about my history and what we found last week when she scanned me then the consultant did the scan and kept clicking,  then she got the stenographer and they both kept looking all the time we couldn't see the screen then they started asking about my dates again,  and back to the screen then said we'll I've seen it all but baby had grown 9mm in a week and is measuring 6wks 6days which is bang on track with a strong heartbeat. I burst into tears and they had to show me the screen 3 times and hubby. I couldn't get my head round it how bubs had grown 2 weeks in a week and after I'd stopped all the progesterone injections too. We drove home in shock and I'm back on the pesseries now.  Its mind blowing and could go either way but for now bubs is fighting and hanging in and we're both in complete shock but overjoyed.

Goes to show,  never give up hope 🙏
    Hugs all, Ikle xxx

Offline Rio2016

modify
    « Reply #246 on: 28/10/20, 19:18 »
    Wow Icklefeet - thatís wonderful news - 💓💓💓

Offline Lorz80

modify
    « Reply #247 on: 28/10/20, 20:04 »
    Icklefeet that is so amazing!!!!!!! What lovely news!!!

Offline Fm86

modify
    « Reply #248 on: 28/10/20, 21:40 »
    Amazing news ikle xxxx Iím so so happy 😀 x

Miacat I hope it all went well x

Offline jenstuttz

modify
    « Reply #249 on: 28/10/20, 22:07 »
    Fantastic news Ikle! Proof that you should never give up hope! Rooting for you xx