* Author Topic: September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 22114 times)

0 Members

Offline MiaCat

• Un-Ranked
modify
September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #250 on: 29/10/20, 15:36 »
Ikle - I think this is the best thing I've ever read! I cried!!! Absolutely over the moon for you!!! ^rainbow^

We had our transfer yesterday afternoon. One little grade 'D' blastocyst is now on board. I'm trying to take it easy, keep my mind on other things and not eat the wrong thing by mistake. I'm keeping my socks on and my body warm (but not too warm) and have got to go back over all your advice again to remind myself of more do's and don'ts. Taking each day as it comes. I hope this one wants to stick around with us xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #251 on: 29/10/20, 17:00 »
    Congratulations on being pupo miacat, I'm so chuffed you had an embryo to transfer, I don't quite understand so the grades but your little fighter made it to blast so that's a great sign.  Fingers crossed for you honey xxx

Offline TrionaT

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #252 on: 29/10/20, 17:09 »
    Hi Ladies,

Ickle I'm so happy to read your news. Ive never heard of an embryo catching up, that is amazing news.  ^hugme^  !!!!! Delighted for you!!!!

MiaCat - Yay!! I'm delighted theres an embryo on board, all it takes is one ^pray^

Goldrush - How did your transfer go?

Well AFM, I had bad pains and blood yest. (I'm 6 wks 1 day ) ... All my previous losses were 5-6 weeks so I am petrified and would love to fast forward myself to December. Anyway rang the hospital and they couldn't gtee they'd see me for a scan so I waited until this morn and turned up at 8am. I managed to see a consultant and have a scan which is pretty amazing as they were quite busy...They looked at the screen for so long in the end I had to pipe up... eh is there anything there?!!! Put me out of my misery ::)  Turns out there was an embryo with heartbeat ( too early to measure the heartrate ) .....but I was relieved it wasn't ectopic and feel like I am one step closer to actually having this baby. Now having said that we lost a baby after seeing the heartbeat at 6 wks so STILL nervous but hoping for a good outcome from this one ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^  This feels like a lucky group!  :)

Offline Rio2016

modify
    « Reply #253 on: 29/10/20, 18:03 »
    Hi TrionaT glad all went well with the scan - must be a nerve wracking time and always a relief to have a good scan

MiaCat - so glad they transferred a blasto - thatís brilliant. 💓💗💓

Offline MiaCat

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #254 on: 30/10/20, 11:25 »
    Hi Triona - sounds like another milestone reached. Youíre doing well!!!

Goldrush- was the transfer ok on Tuesday?

Thanks for the positive vibes all xxx

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #255 on: 31/10/20, 13:27 »
    Beautiful news TrionaT, a heartbeat is such a good sign,  I know its such a scary time ahead, here's hoping that every week bubba gets stronger,  sending lots of love 💙 ❤

Hugs to everyone else

Ikle x

Offline Lorz80

modify
    « Reply #256 on: 31/10/20, 16:25 »
    Thatís such lovely news Triona

I have had my endometrial scan today and now got a transfer date for Friday!! Now we have to work out the logistics of getting to London from Edinburgh!

Offline Rio2016

modify
    « Reply #257 on: 31/10/20, 19:56 »
    How exciting @Lorz80 - are you thinking of the train, driving or flying? Glad the scan went well. Will you stay overnight or go straight back up? Guess itíll be quieter this Friday now theyíve announced a second lockdown in England. Xxx

Offline Fm86

modify
    « Reply #258 on: 1/11/20, 09:56 »
    Hi ladies,

Hope all is well.

Ive been constantly throwing up and lost a lot of weight and to add to it I had a bit of a scare with lots of pain and a few bloody streaks so called 111 and went into a&e. Waited for over 5 hours. And was put on a drip with anti sickness and told to come in the next day for a scan.

The scan showed there were two sacs with two heartbeats 💗 both were at 6weeks+4/5 days. In the right place!!

My feet still firmly on the ground until the clinic give me the same news this Thursday but I think itís finally happened for us!

Husband is totally excited -😬 . I just canít believe my body has got me this far!!

Hope your all well, wanted to share this news with my online friends who really have helped me thru this. Couldnít have done it without you all x

Offline Rio2016

modify
    « Reply #259 on: 1/11/20, 11:18 »
     ^banana^ ^pompom^ Amazing news FM86 - hope the sickness doesnít last too long.