* Author Topic: September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 24308 times)

0 Members

Offline Lorz80

modify
September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #260 on: 1/11/20, 13:16 »
FM86 that is amazing!!!! I have tears pricking my eyes!!! How many embryos did you have transferred?

Rio - weíve booked a train down. We decided we needed to go down the day before just in case thereís delays and we miss our appointment. So were heading down Thurs evening and back Friday evening. Weíve booked first class because my husband is worried second class would be too risky with people sitting right behind us. Itís costing a fortune but also seems like a drop in the ocean compared to cost of treatment! My parents will babysit my wee boy. Husband is coming down but not allowed into the hospital.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline MiaCat

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #261 on: 1/11/20, 20:00 »
    FM86 that is just so fantastic!!!!!!!!! So exciting!!!! Iím thrilled for you!!

Lorz- first class with be worth it. Best for you to be able to sit back and let the train take the strain ;) Hope all goes smoothly for you. I think itíll be like a ghost town here when you arrive. Nice and quiet and safe for you.

How is everyone feeling about second lockdown in England? I have 7 members of my team coming back to work from furlough tomorrow and now they donít know if weíll need to tell them to not work for another month. I know they are all desperate to get back to being part of a team. Theyíve been off for so long. Other than that, itís not going to impact me much - Iíve basically been a hermit for months, but I know it will be very stressful for lots and lots of people.
    Hope youíre all well xxxxx

Offline Lorz80

modify
    « Reply #262 on: 1/11/20, 20:58 »
    Hi MiaCat

Youíre right - I bet it will be eerily quiet. Itís infuriating timing. We have a child free night and day and day in London and literally no where to go! We canít see family or friends while we are down either!!!! Not to worry. Just got to count our blessings!

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #263 on: 3/11/20, 20:12 »
    Hey ladies

FM, beautiful news it must feel magical seeing 2 tiny heartbeats flicker on screen, I hope you and hubby are able to enjoy this time without too much worry.

Miacat how are you holding up? Managing to stay sane hon x

Goldrush,  I haven't seen anything from you for a bit,  are you doing ok,  did the thaw go OK, sorry if I've missed your update, thinking of you.

Loz, going first class will be so worth it, be sure to stuff your pockets with biscuits and cake so you feel better about the expense lol.  Such a dam shame you will under lock down but a night away will still be a nice break.

We had our weekly scan today, just in time to save my sanity after all my pregnancy symptoms disappeared completely Thursday night and have not come back, I've been convinced it was going to be bad news but bubs is still hanging in, measuring 8+1 which is a couple of days ahead and a strong heartbeat of 158 which is still amazing me after the rocky start.  We're taking it one week at a time. Hugs to all, 

Ikle xxx

Online Rio2016

modify
    « Reply #264 on: 5/11/20, 12:40 »
    Oh thatís good iklefeet. Iím feeling nervous as my symptoms arenít anything like with my daughter. Not feeling sick at all. Debating paying for a scan at my clinic but only have a week and a half to go till NHS one.

Lorz80 - safe travels down - enjoy first class on the train. Hope you can still have a walk around London. Hope transfer goes well. Fingers crossed xxx

Offline Lorz80

modify
    « Reply #265 on: 5/11/20, 21:35 »
    On the train and almost in London! Looking forward to getting there. Weird being away from my 2 year old. Have barely had time to think about tomorrow. Guys have been terrible at communication!! Is there anything I should have brought that I havenít?! Anything i should do on the day before or after?! I know I need a full bladder!

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #266 on: 6/11/20, 06:36 »
    All the best of luck for transfer Lorz,

I don't know what type of suppositories you are on but my previous clinic didn't tell me to pop the morning one on day off transfer through the back door so it didn't interfere with the catheter for transfer.  Also don't forget to drink a bottle of water so your bladder is half full before transfer.
    How exciting nearly pupo

Hugs and best wishes,  Ikle xxx

Offline Lorz80

modify
    « Reply #267 on: 6/11/20, 10:40 »
    Thanks icklefeet. Interesting about the suppository! I wasnít told to do that last time so not sure whether I should have done that this time or not. I inserted this morningís one  as normal before I saw your message! Appointment isnít til 2pm so maybe the suppository will have dissolved by then. Iíll make sure I have water! It always makes me nervous incase the appointment is delayed.
    Thanks again for the info!!

Online Rio2016

modify
    « Reply #268 on: 6/11/20, 12:23 »
    good luck today xxx

Offline Lorz80

modify
    « Reply #269 on: 6/11/20, 14:12 »
    Hi all, thanks for good luck wishes. So, Iím officially PUPO. It went as well as expected. Frosty defrosted well and expanded nicely. Grade 5bb. Transfer went well. Now a long 2ww!!!

😬