* Author Topic: September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 24313 times)

0 Members

Offline MiaCat

• Un-Ranked
modify
September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #270 on: 6/11/20, 22:32 »
Congrats Lorz! Enjoy the TWW  ::)

Iíve got an...erm...sensitive issue. I absolutely hate these pessaries. I hate the oily dampness. Iíve been wearing panty liners all day every day and now Iíve got an awful red, raw, itchy bum :( Anyone else had this?? I guess itís like nappy rash. Do I therefore put sudocrem on it? Or do I keep it in the Ďopen airí and dry it out?? Any advice gratefully received!!!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Lorz80

modify
    « Reply #271 on: 6/11/20, 23:19 »
    Miacat

Iím sorry youíre struggling with your pressaries. Iím on cyclogest which I put up the front twice a day. It does dissolve and leak on to my pants all the time and I put in a paper that liner too when I remember! Mine donít actually cause any soreness though. I just constant have a messy feeling down there.  Are yours front or back? Maybe sudocream would soothe it a bit. Hope it eases up soon. X

Offline Rio2016

modify
    « Reply #272 on: 8/11/20, 19:03 »
    I had this too MiaCat - it was so sore - I couldnít really walk and got really upset with it. I called my consultant and he said to try up the other way. Itís been so much better since and no leaking or anything xx

Oh and looking back through my posts just remembered that I also spoke to my GP and she said putting peas on my sore bits over my pants.

Are you out and about? I think I might have been better off just wearing cotton pants and no panty liners cos it was the rubbing that was the worst bit. I also had a bit of no pants time  ^hugme^ xx

Offline MiaCat

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #273 on: 9/11/20, 08:42 »
    Thanks so much for the advice. Iíve ditched the party liners. Iím just in the house 24/7 so I might just ditch clothes altogether. Anything to get rid of this!!
    Thanks again Rio xxx

Offline TrionaT

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #274 on: 9/11/20, 17:45 »
    Hi Ladies,
    Hope youre all doing well.

Lorz, congrats on being PUPO!!

MiaCat - Sorry to hear about your sore bum. I too am on the pessaries for the last 8 weeks. I went for a walk today and had no panty liner and was Sooo uncomfortable, leaky mess down below. I can't wait to get rid of them alltogether ! They nearly drove me insane before and I ended up taking Progesterone injections in my thigh but my GP won't prescribe this now and im sticking with the pessaries . ( think I had no choice before as i was bleeding so much and wasn't sure they'd work )... also orally is another option but its not the preferred way. but maybe even for a day to give your bits a rest ? I'd say check with your clinic first of course. sounds like its the actualy pantyliner that may be giving you bum rash though ? ? Could you change that? I'm only guessing but worth a try , some of them are scented which might irritate your skin.

Ikle feet you are doing fantastic!! I'm 7 plus 5 , so you are a few days ahead of me....

As for me I'm counting the days till Thursday until my scan to see if everything is ok.

FM 86. that is awsome news!! ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ We can be sick together ! ^hugme^

Rio- How are you doing?

sorry if i missed anyone.
    xxx

Offline Rio2016

modify
    « Reply #275 on: 10/11/20, 08:26 »
    Thinking of you testing today MiaCat 😘

Oh sending hugs Triona - sickness sound horrible  ^hugme^💞💞. I didnít throw up with my daughter (but felt queasy) and havenít felt very sick this time at all - itís freaking me out a bit and I really want my scan ASAP - itís next week.

Love to all xx

Offline MiaCat

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #276 on: 10/11/20, 09:21 »
    Thanks for the advice Triona. I'm sorry you suffered with the pessaries too. Also, really sorry to hear you are sick (but also hoping that this is a really good sign for you)

Rio - Thanks so much for thinking of me this morning.

Very sadly, I started bleeding last night, and my test this morning was negative. We're very sad. I've got big meetings all day today. Part of me is glad to have distraction, the other part of me wants the entire world to @#/? off whilst we hide under the duvet cuddling the cat. I guess I will fluctuate between both feelings as the day goes on. Nurture are going to call us back later today to go through things. We have another round already paid for, which is a comfort, although because we didn't get any embryos to freeze it will be a whole cycle again, starting from scratch. I think we had better get on with it quickly, before I get too much older. I'm 42 in a fortnight and I can only assume it's the age of my eggs that isn't dong us any favours.
    I'll keep checking in on you all over the next days and weeks.
    Lots and lots and lots of love,
    xxxx

Offline Sharry

• Saviour of the Volunteer Team's Combined Sanities
    • Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #277 on: 10/11/20, 09:56 »
    Morning ladies,

Please remember to use the baby dust section for all pregnancy chat.

Sharry xx

Offline Lorz80

modify
    « Reply #278 on: 10/11/20, 10:08 »
    Miacat - Iím so sorry to hear your news. Rubbish that you have a day of meetings. Iím a wallower and would want to be snuggled under my duvet. Xxx

Offline Rio2016

modify
    « Reply #279 on: 10/11/20, 10:30 »
    Sending lots of love to you and your partner @MiaCat 💓💓💓💓💓💓 I bled before my negative rounds too and itís just heartbreaking and horrible and Iím so sorry.  ^hugme^ Hope your call with Nurture is useful

Of course - sorry Sharry, all, will do. Xx