* Author Topic: September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 24515 times)

0 Members

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
modify
September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #280 on: 10/11/20, 11:27 »
I'm so sorry miacat to hear of your news, I'm sending you big hugs hon.
 It's so so blooming hard on the soul going through ivf the ups and downs. I hope you manage to get through the day and can take some time this evening to process how you are feeling, lots of self love, chocolate and wine.

Here's hoping and praying your follow up consultation gives you some thoughts for the next steps, don't lose hope I pray you get your take home baby.

Much love and hugs Ikle xxxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Lorz80

modify
    « Reply #281 on: 10/11/20, 14:20 »
    Does anyone here test early? Iím due to test a week tomorrow, earlier than I expected but Iíve just noticed a letter i got after my transfer. I know lots of people test after 5 days but Iím too scared!

Offline TrionaT

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #282 on: 10/11/20, 19:42 »
    Miacat I'm very sorry to hear about your test result.  ^hugme^
    I hope you got through the meetings okay and the next cycle works for you! It sure is a rotten rollercoaster sometimes.

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #283 on: 12/11/20, 06:57 »
    All the best with today TrionaT I know it's a big milestone for you, fingers crossed for beautiful news ❤💙 xxx

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #284 on: 13/11/20, 12:21 »
    Hey how are you doing Lorz?

I always found the middle point in the 2ww is the hardest,  symptom spotting becomes and obsession for me as did testing. 

Are you staying strong? It's so hard but then if you get a bfp and it fades it's heartbreaking and if you don't get one initially it can drive you crazy so some ladies manage to wait. I normally give in about 6 or 7 days after transfer.

Good luck,  fingers crossed for you xxx

Offline Lorz80

modify
    « Reply #285 on: 13/11/20, 16:10 »
    Icklefeet, thanks for the message, it was very timely!! I was going spare last night trying to second guess whatís happening. I have little or no symptoms except 2 days of tender breasts which Iíve not noticed recently. My tummy feels a bit funny but prob more to do with what Iím eating than pregnancy.

I am in 2 minds about testing! Part of me is desperate to test and part of me too scared!!! I can test on Tuesday but have the whole weekend ahead! I could test and it could put my mind at ease or I could test and get a negative and be gutted. Itís so horrible!!!

How are you????

Offline TrionaT

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #286 on: 13/11/20, 19:40 »
    Hi everyone!
    Lorz- Sounds like you have some positive symptoms there. This cycle I didn't test early I waited as I thought I'd drive myself mad but there are some early tests you can get if your desperate... would you not be afraid you've tested too early and you might be disappointed for no reason or that if you did an egg collection some of the hormone might be in your system still .. like a false positive. ( I think not the case with FET)
    ? I'd say hang on if you can , it is extremely hard I know, especially the 2nd week.  ^pray^ for you!

How is everyone else doing?
    My scan went well, we can relax a bit now and believe this might actually happen. Thinking of everyone going through difficult patch as its not easy .
    It took us 6 years and 4 failed cycles to get to past the 8 week mark with our OWN embryo so I hope that gives someone hope, the odds were very much against us between ICSI, bad quality eggs and Sperm, Pandemics , 4 cancelled flights  and me nearly losing my mind, I had a bad reaction to the oestrogen at the start of this cycle, panic attacks kicked in and I nearly cancelled the whole thing but maybe our luck has finally changed?!

xxx

Offline Lorz80

modify
    « Reply #287 on: 14/11/20, 12:53 »
    Triona, Wishing you all the luck with this cycle! I feel like when something is different itís a positive sign. Iíll keep everything crossed for you.

I was going round the bend with no knowing the answer and didnít want it all to hang on one day so I tested and got a positive. Feeling very happy but need the scan in a few weeks to confirm it in my mind for sure!

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #288 on: 14/11/20, 19:21 »
    Yay that's beautiful news Lorz, congratulations in so happy for you, I hope you are able to relax and enjoy being pregnant while you wait for the scan

Hugs Ikle xxx

Offline Rio2016

modify
    « Reply #289 on: 14/11/20, 20:05 »
    Great to read this Lorz ❤️❤️❤️