* Author Topic: September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 12578 times)

0 Members

Offline daffodil123

modify
September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #40 on: 19/09/20, 14:43 »
Thanks Rio. Ooh Iíve heard Guyís is good! Fingers crossed this will be a lucky round for you - my SIL had my nephew just 11 weeks after my daughter so that was a much happier ending & it actually worked out nicely as we got to share some of the experiences & compare notes! Xx

My SIL is expecting again now though so still bittersweet! The IVF journey sure is a rollercoaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Fm86

modify
    « Reply #41 on: 19/09/20, 17:23 »
    Welcome daffodil...Iím so so glad you had your lil girl not too long after. Fingers crossed baby no 2 is not far away!!

AF is here 🎉🎉🎉

Started oestrogen tablets- scan booked for 28th September.

Anything I could be doing to help my lining?

Hope everyoneís enjoying the sunshine x

Offline bobbinhead

• Keeping the faith that it will all work out
    modify
    « Reply #42 on: 19/09/20, 18:07 »
    Sorry ive been absent since my one and only post. AF arrived a day late but so early in the morning they let me start stimms that day.
    Ive been so tired! Lucky if i make it through the day without nodding off and been in bed by 9pm every night. Been on 225 ovaleap then added 0.25 fryemadel on day 5.
    Im currently on day 9 and have my egg collection booked for monday day 11. Ive got over 30 follicles the lady got bored measuring them today. 15 mins with dildo cam!! Ive always responded well but never so quick, im usually a bit slow and egg collections been day 15-17 in the past. Really worried there will be no eggs like my very first cycle. Buseralin trigger tonight at 9:30 after my bedtime so will be lucky if i can even see by then as im already starting to nod. Also got some fluid in my uterus i guessing its not a good thing as they said they will scan me to look for it at transfer but didnt say why just that it usually goes once pessaries are started.
    If anybody has any insight to the early egg collection or this fluid i would love to hear about it.
    Back in a bit with some personals xx

Dw39 - try not to lose hope. You just never know.

Fm86 - yay for the cycts clearing and af showing. As for lining i have no idea if it helps but i would sit with the palms of my feet together and pulled close to my body as its meant to improve blood flow to uterus 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Rio - congrats on being pupo. As for the inlaws some peoples curiosity out weighs their manners

Ducky - enjoy pupo and try to keep busy

Miacat - hope your meds are going well and you watched some youtube videos for the mixing ect

Daffodil - yes it was hard. I wish it had never worked at all. All the clinic say is ďatleast we know you can do itĒ and talk about how many babies born from my egg donations. Im glad about them but right now i just want my own dam baby. Good luck with your cycle i hope it all goes well for you.

Offline TrionaT

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #43 on: 20/09/20, 23:49 »
    Hi All.Mind if i join.im cycling in October FET..Fm86 think you started Oestrogen too how are you feeling?

Offline MiaCat

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #44 on: 21/09/20, 15:03 »
    Hi all,

So much going on for everyone!
    Bobbinhead Ė  Was it your egg collection this morning? All ok?

Iklefeet Ė  How was the lining scan? And was the family holiday harmonious, or a bit of a mare?!

Daffodil123 Ė Did you have egg collection today too, or did I get confused?

Thanks for your messages - Iíve taken to buserilin injections like a duck to water Ė that is, if ducks stab themselves in the thumb when they try to take those orange caps off  ^oops^ Other than that minor fail, itís all good here on day three! Only two or three more weeks of this then I get to play with those giant needles and the menopur. Joy! Iíve been watching YouTube videos but still yet to find one where someone does 6x ampules in one goÖ Will keep looking.

Much love to all xxx

Offline Saltysea

modify
    « Reply #45 on: 21/09/20, 15:27 »
    Hey MiaCat, not really taking part of this cycle chat but somehow just came across your Menopur comment/question. I had to do 6 Ampoules as well - it really is no problem - I just used 1.5ml of the Water/Salt solution instead of 1ml (that is recommended for 5 Ampoules). Itís really easy, dissolves well and I had very minor side effect of headache only first time round, thereafter no side effects. Try not to worry about it even if some is left behind - itís not an exact science.

Offline bobbinhead

• Keeping the faith that it will all work out
    modify
    « Reply #46 on: 21/09/20, 15:52 »
    Hi Miacat.
    Yea it was egg collection. 19 eggs. Just waiting to hear how many were mature to see how many are mine as im egg sharing. Im very uncomfortable right now.

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #47 on: 21/09/20, 15:58 »
    Hi Ladies,

Welcome  TrionaT, good luck with the up and coming cycle.

FM, whooo hoooo finally . . . Am so it begins xxx

Miacat, what ever you do don't use those bloody massive needles to inject,  they're just for drawing up the solution and mixing it, someone on here may know better but from memory (I was on 4) I used one liquid and then just dropped it into the bottle with the tablet dissolved it,  picked it up and then put that into the next bottle until its dissolved and so forth all using one liquid capsule then changed the needle to a thinner one to inject.

Bobbihead, wow you responded well to stimulation, I think clinics are always after the leading mature follicles, I've never triggered that early but if they're at 18mm then better correct them than lose them,  all the best for collection.

Hey Daffodil, it sounds like you've been through the ringer, it's hard enough to tackle infertility but the fact that the world keeps turning for others to remind us of what we have lost or missed is like rubbing salt into the wound. My sister-in-law was 6 weeks behind me when we lost our baby and on family days when we're together I can't help reflect on my loss and now my cousin is due any day and she's posting all over social media everyday and although I was ok I'm sad that the baby we lost in January was due on September the 8th and I'm still struggling with the fact even if i get pregnant I keep having miscarriages but I have my son now and he's amazing and some people are still trying to start their family so in that way I'm still fortunate.

Rio honey,  how are you hanging in, how was you holiday? I get the same as you from my MIL, she brings pictures of herself as a baby and compares them to my son, it's a bit insensitive but I've been reading about epigenetics as LO is actually quite like me as a child personality wise and people who don't know comment on how he looks like hubby but acts like mummy,  sometimes u just gotta let these things go over your head. 

Ducky, how to doing hon??

So I had my lining scan,  8.1mm day 9, disappointing given in literally bathing in estrogen and eating it by the bucket load but better than 7mm and no fluid this time so looks like transfer will be 28th. I'm having treatment in Prague and flights keep getting canceled so once I get their Sunday I can come home Tuesday or Thursday, I've actually booked a return seat in both flights in case one is canceled but if my clinic don't transfer Monday I'm have to stay almost a week in my own and leave hubby struggling with LO at home, I've been waiting all day to hear from the clinic on weather they'll transfer day 18, or another day after that to give my lining chance to plump up a bit.
    And to top it off my little bit was jumping around on the couch yesterday and headbutted me and I think he's broken my nose, it's all bruisd and swollen, I've had a migraine since and spent the night and morning vomiting. He's so boisterous and he has a massive head he gave me a black eye just before my last transfer so they're going to think I'm a battered wife. Thank god for face masks 😷

Hugs to all,  ikle xxx

Offline daffodil123

modify
    « Reply #48 on: 21/09/20, 17:27 »
    Ikle - yikes that sounds painful!

Just a quick one to say EC was today (Iím feeling woozy) and they collected 7 eggs. Less eggs than on previous rounds (9-11 is my average) but then I am a bit older than on previous rounds. I just hope some of ours fertilise now overnight so fingers and toes crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Rio2016

modify
    « Reply #49 on: 21/09/20, 18:24 »
    Sending 💕💗💕❤️💗❤️💗💕💗💗💕😘💗 from my phone - will try and message again later xx