* Author Topic: September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 16098 times)

0 Members

Offline daffodil123

modify
September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #60 on: 23/09/20, 14:15 »
Oh I donít blame you with the progesterone. Iíve been on cyclogest before but on this round they prescribe Utrogestan which you use vaginal applicators for.

Yikes that ruptured ectopic sounds scary. How interesting that the hp test didnít pick it up either. So glad you are ok after that. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #61 on: 24/09/20, 07:18 »
    Morning ladies,  how is everyone doing?

Bobbin,  really sorry about your ectopic, that must have been awful and scary,  thank god you are ok, my clinic now insist on hcg blood tests for a similar reason. Sending hugs

Suddenly realised that this week is flying by and I'm transferring Monday eeek, started my Progesterone yesterday (up the fanjo as the back gives me an upset tummy) I'm also on cyclogest 400 x 2 a day am and pm.  It normality hits me like freight train but I was fine yesterday so let's see what today brings.  But gutted as I've managed to put in 5lb in the last month with the holiday and doing back to back cycles so I'm going to try more healthy eating and walking more and some gentle aerobics to try and shift a few pounds before the 2ww.

Hugs to all, ikle xxx

Offline Rio2016

modify
    « Reply #62 on: 24/09/20, 20:21 »
    Gosh, yes, time is going so fast Iklefeet.

Iíve just eaten loads since the pandemic / lockdown. Iím an emotional eater. So much chocolate.

I think my mum might have found my box of IVF drugs. It was hidden in a cupboard but for some reason she looked in it for a towel. So iíll tell her if she asks.

I tested two days ago and had a faint positive but tomorrow is the real day. Fingers crossed itís stuck. Will let you guys know.

Xxx

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #63 on: 24/09/20, 22:12 »
    Omg Rio, that's so exciting I've got everything crossed for you for tomorrow.

Is your mum the type to just put things back and not say anything? My mum wouldn't be able to stop herself but my dad would put everything away, pretend he hadn't seen anything and say nothing until I did.

Sending hugs hon xxx

Offline Rio2016

modify
    « Reply #64 on: 25/09/20, 09:29 »
    Thank you. I had a positive result on my test this morning. Iím very happy but appreciate there are many weeks and months to go.

Big love to you all.
     Xxx

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #65 on: 25/09/20, 10:00 »
    Whoooop whooop  ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ Rio I'm so pleased that's the best news, congratulations hon ❤

Offline bobbinhead

• Keeping the faith that it will all work out
    modify
    « Reply #66 on: 25/09/20, 21:18 »
    Congratulations Rio!!! Thats amazing news.

Good luck for Monday Iklefeet.

Transfer tomorrow for me. Have no idea how many we have, what they are like. Ive not liked this do not disturb thing atall. Also not sure if im getting 1 or 2 back as apparently its not my decision. Could even be a freeze all due to ohss risk and the weird fluid in my uterus

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #67 on: 25/09/20, 21:57 »
    All the very best for tomorrow bobbin, I have my fingers crossed you, I usually have fluid in my uterus, I've had it on my last three cycles at day 9/10 but it's always absorbed after I've added progesterone so it s gone by transfer day every time and it didn't stop me getting my bfp so stay positive hon xxx

Hey daffodil I think you are also transferring tomorrow so good luck too hon, here's to the next stage of crazy symptom spotting ladies

But hugs,  Ikle xxx

Offline daffodil123

modify
    « Reply #68 on: 26/09/20, 00:18 »
    Hi everyone,

Rio - Yey, that's brilliant news!  ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^pompom^ Fingers crossed all runs smoothly for you & you get a great outcome.  ^pray^ Has your mum mentioned the box of meds yet!?!

Bobbinhead - our clinic will only normally put one back unless either you're much older or the embryos are not as good a quality. Twin pregnancies can be much more complicated & I have a friend who has a 3 year old & 1 year old twins so I've seen the chaos in action!!
    Good luck for transfer tomorrow - I'll be thinking of you. What time is your appt? Mine is at 12pm, but we're going to get a call earlier in the morning to confirm if there's any to put back and more about quality etc. So fingers crossed!

Iklefeet - thanks for thinking of me hun. We had a call from the embryologist yesterday - she didn't call until gone mid-day, by which time we were both stressed, fearing the worst & catastrophising! But out of our 3 embryos, 1 was high quality & the other two were more average right now but could change. So I just really really hope that they are continuing to develop well so we have at least one to put back!  ^pray^

How's everyone else doing?  ^Cuddle^

Daffodil Xx

Offline Rio2016

modify
    « Reply #69 on: 26/09/20, 14:40 »
    Hope transfers have gone smoothly Daffofil and bobbinhead xxxx