* Author Topic: September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 16107 times)

0 Members

Offline daffodil123

modify
September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #70 on: 26/09/20, 17:27 »
Thanks Rio. Yes transfer went well thank you! We had a bit of a nail biting decision on whether to put one or two back though! The one we put back was a blastocyst but it was a C+ (at blastocyst they said thereís only an A or a C grade as B is just an early stage of A). We have another two embryos that theyíre going to culture on until tomorrow to see if theyíre good enough quality to be frozen. They said we could put one of those back as well which theyíd recommend normally given my age/history, but it would have increased our chances of a twin pregnancy substantially (by about 20%) & with me being on immune suppression the consultant ended up advising that we do a single transfer today. Putting two back wouldnít have increased our odds of an actual pregnancy interestingly.

Doing Access Fertilityís Multi-Cycle program made the decisions all much easier though as we didnít need to worry about freezing costs or let that factor into our equations like it has in the past when paying upfront. Although it all is a gamble!

Bobbinhead - how did you get on today with transfer?

Rio - how are you feeling?

Howís everyone else doing? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline bobbinhead

• Keeping the faith that it will all work out
    modify
    « Reply #71 on: 26/09/20, 22:03 »
    Hi Dafodil. This is so weird mine was 12pm also 🤣. Glad it all went well for you.
    Went ok no signs of ohss and i can stop measuring all my drinks and wee. The fluid in womb had gone.
    I had 1 grade 2 blasto put back and 1 was frozen as the clinics gift which was lovely. 2 embryos had stalled at day 3 and the other 2 had stalled at day 4.

Because of my last pregnancy im being made to wait the full 2 week instead of 10 days before testing and if negative i have to test every other day 3 times then stop meds then go for bloods and a scan if no bleed after 4 days. But hoping for a positive so wont have to deal with that uncertenty. 

Hope everybody is doing well.

Good luck for Monday Iklefeet.

You still feeling ok Rio

Hope everybody else is ok if your still around

Offline Ducky1

modify
    « Reply #72 on: 28/09/20, 11:59 »
    Iklefeet good luck for transfer today!

Daffodil & Bobbinhead hope your transfers went well!

Rio massive congrats on the BFP again!

Hope everyone else still on here doing OK

So itís OTD tomorrow for me. Iíve tested today and thereís a second line! V early days but we will see how it goes. Love to all xx

Offline Fm86

modify
    « Reply #73 on: 28/09/20, 13:06 »
    Rio congratulations and ducky too!!!! Iím sure it will be a positive tomorrow!

Hope the transfers went well.

Update - Scan went well. Lining was 9.1 B and 12 right 9 left small follicles and no cysts!!

So Iím good to go ahead! Waiting for a call from the doctors as Iíve asked for embryos from last round to be thawed rather then blastocysts. So they have to work out the schedule.

Hope your all well.

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #74 on: 28/09/20, 13:34 »
    Hi all, Iím trying to pick up the thread but itís very difficult on the phone so only read the last two pages.
    Rio / Ducky - congratulations to you both, fantastic news :)

Good luck to all of you in 2WW.

Iím so much more behind than all of you. Have an endo scratch on Friday then hopefully AF next week at some point when Iíll start stims, weíre doing short protocol this time.

Iím looking forward to sharing our journeys xx

Offline bobbinhead

• Keeping the faith that it will all work out
    modify
    « Reply #75 on: 28/09/20, 15:04 »
    Congrats ducky!!

Fm hope all goes well with your transfer

Pritamin it will fly by.

This 2ww is hell im only 2 days in and losing the will to live! How i will last 12 more days i dont know.

Offline Fm86

modify
    « Reply #76 on: 28/09/20, 20:14 »
    I got a call from the clinic.

The doctors are happy to go ahead for this week.

So they have provisionally booked me in for Thursday transfer. If the quality of embryos is not great they will ask me to go in on Wednesday. Otherwise itís Thursday and if all three are good and canít tell the difference they may transfer on Saturday.

Donít know how i will be able to sleep tonight waiting!!

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #77 on: 28/09/20, 21:29 »
    Wow ladies I go offline for 1 day so much has happened,

Firstly Ducky, amazing news,  I know tomorrow is official OTD but if you had a line today I'd say that's positive  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ I'm so happy for you.

Fm, fab news on the green light, i bet you are so relieved, next week will fly by in no time,  here's to the next few days hoping things go well.

Pritamin, good luck with the scratch and everything and welcome back x

Bobbin & Daffodil, how you hanging in ladies, crazy symptom spotting yet or chilling out? It's so hard not to wish the days away.

Rio, you feeling OK honey,  did your mum say anything,  so you tell anyone early?

So i had my last long frosty out back at 11, I've been stuck in the hotel in bed since arriving as I've managed to get a cold from somewhere but thankfully it only really got bad after leaving the clinic so i can't beat through my nose and my head has been hanging,  hoping to sleep if of before the chaos of the flight home. Hugs to all

Ikle xxx

Offline Fm86

modify
    « Reply #78 on: 29/09/20, 17:26 »
    Hi ladies,

Update: all 3 that were thawed survived. I called just before the clinic shut and they said 2 were dividing already but 1 hadnít yet but this was normal in some cases and not to worry. I asked for a call tomorrow morning to get an update at how many cells they were at. Transfer looking more like on Thursday.

Hope your all well x

Iím hating these cyclogest pessaries - they leak so much even after laying down for 30 mins!!

Offline Goldrush

modify
    « Reply #79 on: 30/09/20, 12:51 »
    Hi everyone, I hope you donít mind if I join in?

Itís been a long time since Iíve been on here! I had a successful pregnancy in 2015 with a FET cycle. I wasnít sure I wanted to go back down the route of IVF and had a lot going in in my life over the past few years but we decided we would like to give it another go as felt like I was in the right place. We were meant to start our treatment in January but due to health reasons which had to be investigated I had to hold off. Due to Covid things were delayed but everything has come back all clear and we are ready to go.
    I have just started down regulating, I have my first down reg scan next week Tuesday, it feels like Iíve been on such a journey to get here feel paranoid what will go wrong next! Trying to remain positive and taking one day a time. Feeling more anxious than I would have been with the whole Covid situation. I had a lot of support the last time I was on here and gave me strength to get through.

Sending everyone on their journey lots of luck x