* Author Topic: September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 16097 times)

0 Members

Offline Rio2016

modify
September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #90 on: 1/10/20, 07:14 »
Wonderful news Ducky1 💗💗💗

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #91 on: 1/10/20, 07:52 »
    Morning,  a bit more time to catch up,  posts on here are like buses,  nothing then 5 at once lol

Ducky,  wsaaay haaaay congratulations. . . . I knew it would work,  remember I said my Ducky (nicknamed from pub years) is due any day, so I just new it I'm so so happy for you ❤

FM, all the best for today, everything crossed it goes smoothly,  I've also had loads of painless transfers before this polyp, maybe you could try listening to music on your phone,  a meditation app, thinking of you xxx

Miacat, it's been a while but yes I was only checked at 8/9 day for follicle size and lining and then depending on results either trigger agreed or monitored again.  I hope this helps, you may know this but stuff I wish I'd known when i started, a few tips from an oldie. Heat pad on the ovaries up to egg collection but never after transfer, protein rich diet for egg production,  30 mins of something fit not too strenuous though, walking is easiest for blood flow to uterus. Warming foods after transfer,  embies like to stay warm but not hot, soup, stews, herbal tea no ice cream in the 2ww. Good luck.

How you doing Rio, feeling OK hon?

Daffodil, I can imagine how hard it is being at home,  I took time off after the last transfer and it was crazy I couldn't stop thinking about testing.
    I'm back at work today wfh to keep me busy this time but it's much easier as hubby is doing all the nursery drop offs and pick ups as I'm in quarantine and don't want to lift my son up. I'm also picking up every twinge but I do feel pretty calm so far.  Are you serial tester or not?

Bobbin, how's it going your end?

I'm just plodding along, nothing to report here,  I'm on hcg boosters so have to wait out till otd . . . Doing ok so far but it is only day 3 lol

Hugs to all,  Ikle xxx

Offline Fm86

modify
    « Reply #92 on: 1/10/20, 09:02 »
    Congratulations ducky!!!!! Amazing news - defo put a smile on my face!

Got a call from barts - good to go ahead today.

1 at 10 cells
    1 at 8 cells
    1 at 6 cells - this one is slightly weird as itís reproducing an extra cell but then reabsorbing and fixing itself!

Mia cat - welcome! I always increased protein in my diet tied in with acupuncture.

Rio, bobbin, daffodil - how are you all keeping?

Ikle - fingers crossed I wonít be too far behind you!!

Ladies and advice on food after? Things to avoid or have?

Feeling the nerves 😟

Offline Goldrush

modify
    « Reply #93 on: 1/10/20, 13:20 »
    Hi how is everyone doing?

FM have you had the transfer? If so hope it went well.

Congratulations Ducky, wishing you lots of luck for your scan x

Miacat - sounds like we are at similar stages although Iím on a frozen medicated cycle, Iím on day 10 of down reg, it feels like it is dragging! My down reg scan is next week tue. From what I can remember of when I was on a fresh cycle I didnít have as many scans during the stim part.

I hope everyone is well 💗

Offline Fm86

modify
    « Reply #94 on: 1/10/20, 19:02 »
    Hi ladies,

The transfer went well- was not painful at all like last time. I had my headphones playing something to keep me calm. Didnít feel like I needed it tho.

2 embryos on board and they are letting the third one grow to see if it is worthy of refreezing!

My husband told me I felt warm and my temps 38 - should I be worried? I donít have any cough or anything else. Trying to be relaxed about it 😬

Read somewhere that pineapple might be good for implantation....might see if I can source any!

Hope you ladies are good!!

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #95 on: 1/10/20, 20:21 »
    Hey FM, don't worry the hormones can affect your body temp, are u shivering, do you feel ok? It's probably the estrogen and excitement.

So tips post transfer from Zita West is eat warming foods, stews, soups, warm teas etc, not salads etc,  it's actually the centre of the pineapple that they say to eat,  to do with the bromeline found in the core but some sources say it can also have a negative effect, its good for anti inflammation so not sure what effect that will have on implantation.

The main thing is to chill out and enjoy being PUPO yay welcome to the crazy gang.

Hugs ikle xxx

Offline Rio2016

modify
    « Reply #96 on: 2/10/20, 14:11 »
    I was very warm ahead of my OTD and have been waking up much earlier warm in bed. If thatís helps but donít think I was at 38. How is it now FM86? X

Offline Fm86

modify
    « Reply #97 on: 2/10/20, 21:21 »
    Hey!

Not feeling any better. Temps going down to 37.7 with paracetamol but back up again once it wears off. Feeling really tired and getting cramps 😢 I feel like itís over before itís even begun.

Hope your all good xx

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #98 on: 2/10/20, 22:01 »
    Hey FM,

I'm sending you big hugs and hope you feel better soon.

Please take it from someone who has survived sepsis twice, and I nearly died the 2nd time so it's not silly to check these things, at least it's worth a phone call to a doctor or speak to your clinic just in case you picked up a bacterial infection from the catheter, it could be a simple bladder infection but if you get any rigours (shaking) and the fever persists or goes above 39 then call 111.  Fever is usually viral or bacterial but I think the fact it started after transfer is worth checking you don't need antibiotics.

Thinking of you xxx

Ikle xxx

Offline daffodil123

modify
    « Reply #99 on: 2/10/20, 22:35 »
    Great advice Ikle! Iím a sepsis survivor here too and it can be very hard to spot canít it? Several doctors and paramedics missed it with me.

Arghh having a crazy night tonight. I just went to the loo and all was fine and then when I inserted my pessary with the applicator I noticed some blood on the end and then have had some bright red fresh bleeding. It could be the cervix getting irritated by the applicator as I was having trouble using it (Iím a mong!) but Iím worried now that it might be bad news. I guess time will tell if the bleeding stops or if it gets any worse. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk